Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached (6452 Views)

What Is Wrong With Kuda, Is This Another Way Of Stealing Customer's Money? / “When I Woke Up, I Realized My Kidney Was Gone” - 23-Year-Old Gambian Human Traf / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Afonja2000: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2023
Victory662:
Have u done your KYC verification? What's your transaction limit? What is your account limit? It could be that there was a transaction that exceeded your limit.
Yes, I have done full KYC on the account
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Afonja2000: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2023
Afonja2000:

Yes, I have done full KYC on the account
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Afonja2000: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Your account has been flagged for illegal activities

Waiting to read about your arrest here on Nairaland.

Are you a kidnapper ?

Because if this was simple case of fraud , they would have simply froze your account and be done with.

You have a very serious case surrounding your Kuda account .

Did anyone post money into your kuda account ?

Sorry to disappoint you, my account has been unrestricted and I wasn't arrested. The evil you wished me shall be your portion

3 Likes

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Amin11(m): 2:16am On Jul 14, 2023
paxful account with 100 + positive reviews needed... Dm 08033020474
FuckkMOD:
How much is in the account? is it Negligible? I will suggest that you let it be. That's how a friend of mine was arrested for trading on Paxful, a female for that matter, they restricted here account and told her to come for KYC.
In the end she paid with her throat because a buyer bought USDT by paying with a 3rd party. It was a stolen phone and the victim's account. she paid about 300k as far back as 2017.
You can visit them with your lawyer and pls dont go on friday. My friend was detained for 3 days for accepting a 3rd party transaction.

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Afonja2000: 7:10am On Jul 14, 2023
Amin11:
paxful account with 100 + positive reviews needed... Dm 08033020474
I heard that Paxful has been overrun by fraudsters and scammers
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Amin11(m): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2023
Please needed urgently banned paxful account i need them i will buy well Dm 08033020474
Afonja2000:

I heard that Paxful has been overrun by fraudsters and scammers
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by olumided: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2023
The truth is, if you are in a clean sources of income, there is no big deal visiting their office and why did you involve lawyer when you know are legit?

If your source of income is real, there is nothing someone or government can do to jeopardize you.
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Amin11(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
paxful account with 100 + positive reviews needed for 20k deal... Dm 08033020474
Amin11:
Please needed urgently banned paxful account i need them i will buy well Dm 08033020474
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Afonja2000: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
olumided:
The truth is, if you are in a clean sources of income, there is no big deal visiting their office and why did you involve lawyer when you know are legit?

If your source of income is real, there is nothing someone or government can do to jeopardize you.
To be honest with you, as long as Nigerian law enforcement agencies are involved, just being legit is not enough. They are usually very unprofessional especially when you don't have any top shot to speak for you. I take it that you or anyone very close to you haven't been falsely accused before and those wretched souls where involved by someone higher than you

3 Likes

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Afonja2000: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Kuda is not to be trusted

3 Likes

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Afonja2000: 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2023
Seems Opay and Kuda are in the same league of fintech banks with highly unprofessional staff. Opay is currently freezing their customers' accounts and are not responding to messages and texts

1 Like

Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by Kamalcruz(m): 4:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Congratulations on been able to remove your account restrictions... I got i got similar issue. Please tell me how you got yours fix
Re: Kuda Is Setting Me Up, I Need Help. Picture Evidence Attached by tweakstar: 8:09am On Apr 25
Afonja2000:

Sorry to disappoint you, my account has been unrestricted and I wasn't arrested. The evil you wished me shall be your portion

My brother, congrats on your being exonerated. Abeg you fit share insight how you take resolve the issue make we learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only Son Of A Widow And Cultist Shot Dead In Rivers(photos) / Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One / Why I Want To Stop Doing Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.