Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University (52093 Views)

19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix / Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! / Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by EggonBoy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
DMCY:
You come, you saw, you Intact? Really?
Big shame on your school lol.
Don't take what people post on social media too serious Mr grammarian .
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by illicit(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
U just wasted 4 years bro

shocked

2 Likes

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by g4gerald: 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
Tunde835:
Bro nobody cares about a guy being a virgin also know that your wife isn't going to be a virgin
You already know who will be his wife?

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by A112: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
And your come resemble dickk "sadick.

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by okoroemeka(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
ExAngel007:
A final year student has claimed to be the first male virgin to graduate from the Taraba State University.

He made the claim in a Facebook post on Thursday, July 6, 2023, after writing his final exams.

"The First Male Virgin Graduate in the History of Taraba State University. I come, I saw and I finish Intact. Na God Do wam. Congratulations to my humble self," he wrote.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/im-the-first-male-virgin-graduate-in-the-history-of-taraba-state-university-student-claims-after-final-exams.html
personally I think there is something wrong with this guy,from secondary school to university he didn't see any girl he likes or didn't nack a pvssy?this is very strange,in this era,either he is queer ,a self-servicer,or has very low libido to pass through uni without tasting a pvssy,in life I found out there are stages for everything,he is a young man and this is his time to misbehave with pvssy,he will later look back to those sterile and joyless years he is a virgin with regrets

4 Likes

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by muheeb01(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
Congratulations πŸ‘πŸ˜‚
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by usb2016(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
The day he will eventually cum grin, He will cum a-thon! grin grin wink cheesy

Congratulation!

A final year student has claimed to be the first male virgin to graduate from the Taraba State University.

He made the claim in a Facebook post on Thursday, July 6, 2023, after writing his final exams.

"The First Male Virgin Graduate in the History of Taraba State University. I come, I saw and I finish Intact. Na God Do wam. Congratulations to my humble self," he wrote.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/im-the-first-male-virgin-graduate-in-the-history-of-taraba-state-university-student-claims-after-final-exams.html[/quote]
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by omooba969(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
See English see graduate na! grin
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Sososo(f): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
Dey playπŸ˜†
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by pek(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
I come....
Nigerian graduates.
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by rabiudon: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/im-the-first-male-virgin-graduate-in-the-history-of-taraba-state-university-student-claims-after-final-exams.html
Incel probably. Lol

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Joshcoli(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
ExAngel007:

You are playing with prostate cancer... If you no knack use your hand and let that thing breef
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by pek(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
EggonBoy:

Don't take what people post on social media too serious Mr grammarian .
Seun should create a dislike button.
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Utsmandanfodio: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
Na u sabi
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by drugBaronTINUBU: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
ExAngel007:

Me too almost left school a virgin until i got to 500l my final year
How I go leave this great UNIBEN without having a taste of the precious kpekus
I busted 23 different pu*ssy in my final year
And i almost doubled that number during my NYSC
Now man done retire
Na serious gf we dey find now
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by MightySparrow: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
No cap

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by NAC1666: 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
ExAngel007:

Congrat
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
He is destined for greatness.
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
The first meal graduate idiot, I suppose he meant.
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by shimardoil: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Who your virginity help?
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by onlyboyson(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Talks of a man without gbolaa
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by onlyboyson(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
Virgin-a-thon
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by emmyN(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
First time hearing that men can be virgins. Wtf angry
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by treatise: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
ExAngel007:

If I see a Virginia I dey know, but you no way
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Kuramushe(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Vaseline Soapy gang ........ Still. Kool.
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Allisgud: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Am the only handsome guy who has not bleeped forked this year
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Teymanhenry(f): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
Stupid boi...
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by muzically(m): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Olaolex: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Anny69:
A graduate typed that?! shocked
You saw that too?
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by ChikaSunday(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
ExAngel007:

VIRGIN-GRADUATE-A-THON....

Oya let somebody copy it in Ekiti state and the challenge will go on and on...
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Olaolex: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
pansophist:
Everything you said should be true, but not every truth should be said.

All this guy did was announce to the world that he is a looser. Yes people will clap for you for been a virgin man, but humans are more primordial in thought than civilised.

What people would see is a low value man that cannot score, hence, skillfully leveraging his lack of women as a virtue. It's like an aboki that hawks kolanut with shorts and singlets comparing himself with Zuckerberg because he jog with shorts and singlet.

Men and women are different. Women may score moral and value point for being a virgin, but as a man, even if you are a virgin (which is good by the way), just shut up. You don't have to say it. Celebrate yourself in private and move on.
This is just the obvious truth. You nailed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Can Relate. "Photo" / EKSU Graduating Students Rock Naira Marley's Costumes (Photos) / See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.