Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University (52113 Views)

19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix / Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! / Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by gentility411(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
Na so people dey promiscuous reach for taraba state uni?wey na only u graduate as a virgin. U knw wether other religous people don graduate virgin for ur skool without blowing dia trumpet?...............SMH
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Zadicuszuranda: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
i dont know why i'm only interested in ur CGPA

2 Likes

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by unmask: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Lols.. grin

Congratulations..

Me too, Am a proud Virgin at 31
Having passed Secondary Education, College of Education, University Education and NYSC still intact....

We keep resisting the urge till we pay our woman's bride price..
And on that day you will replace "imm" with "ej"

2 Likes

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by kayevans: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
His name says it all....sadi*** sad***

If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Curious345: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lovely
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by longview007: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
Congratulations to you.
Was also a virgin even after youth service.
Schooled in the South-East, camped in South-West, served in North-Central.
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Gbeng30(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
Congratulations, I hope your virginity will you a get job ....yeyeyeye
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by blowjohn(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
The guy try sha.
Enof testicles- drum full of sperm for the first victim
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Manna4Gurls: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
We no too much for this country. Glad to see one of my mate ❤️
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by MrBroke(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Guys ona dey see. Him die? Him die?
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by longview007: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Congratulations to you.
Was also a virgin even after youth service.
Schooled in the South-East, camped in South-West, served in North-Central.
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by phorget(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
E still dey shack this one, make u enter labor market first.
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by tiswell(m): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nonsense, masculinity has no business with virginity
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
ExAngel007:
A final year student has claimed to be the first male virgin to graduate from the Taraba State University.

He made the claim in a Facebook post on Thursday, July 6, 2023, after writing his final exams.

"The First Male Virgin Graduate in the History of Taraba State University. I come, I saw and I finish Intact. Na God Do wam. Congratulations to my humble self," he wrote.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/im-the-first-male-virgin-graduate-in-the-history-of-taraba-state-university-student-claims-after-final-exams.html

Being a virgin, while commendable by some, is by no means a qualification or some sort of an achievement. Time to come down your virginity high horse and face realities!
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Shikena(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
How old is Taraba State University?
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Ihateheadslamer: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
cheesy
Badman tongue
PerfectStranger:
Hmm you cum, you saw, you finish intact

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by abobote: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Another Guinness world record?

So did you get first class without girl's distraction?

Stupidity at its peak

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by bangging(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
ExAngel007:
A final year student has claimed to be the first male virgin to graduate from the Taraba State University.

He made the claim in a Facebook post on Thursday, July 6, 2023, after writing his final exams.

"The First Male Virgin Graduate in the History of Taraba State University. I come, I saw and I finish Intact. Na God Do wam. Congratulations to my humble self," he wrote.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/im-the-first-male-virgin-graduate-in-the-history-of-taraba-state-university-student-claims-after-final-exams.html
you don't mean it.. no soapy?
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Elidrisy20: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
If you do wet dream, you no be virgin
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Illegal1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
Omoh.........dis bobo jst de catch cruise..
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Henix(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
Cruise Nation
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by 12345baba(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Another GWC ASPIRANT
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by bonnyhope: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
This kind person end up marrying an expired prostitute

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Poske95(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Fooooilllllll, I was in my time but later confessed to being a soap opera star!!!!!!

Lux, imperial leather, premier, tura.........

By the way define male virgin for guys like us......?!

#Beta minus
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Menclothing: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
Let me send this nairaland girls to confirm
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Tzar(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
There is nothing wrong with your claim, if you graduated with a 1st class. If not, what was the point of your sacrifice?
However if you got a 2.1 or lower, you should advertise yourself as a SIMP who wasted his UNI years without experiencing all that growing up as a man entails by getting involved in one or more faithful relationship(s), while getting educated academically.
Virginity benefits a woman who is expected to meet a sexually experienced man who will nuture her into sexual bliss. Being a virgin doesn’t benefit a full grown adult male!
A sexually inexperienced man is useless to all women, especially if he is broke.

5 Likes

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by saintnegroid(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
ExAngel007:

how did you know that you are the first? You be witch?
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by idonhammer: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Otondo
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by sillysally(f): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
Either he's too timid, unlucky with relationship or could be for religious reasons. All the same good for him but I can't date a virgin man. I will now be teaching him the basics. Not me, especially those who have finished themselves with masturbating and will now be empty barrels in the bedroom, God forbid 😂

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Can Relate. "Photo" / EKSU Graduating Students Rock Naira Marley's Costumes (Photos) / See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.