Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University (52145 Views)

19-Year-Old Virgin Graduates From Taraba State University As She Celebrates (Pix / Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! / Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by deavicky(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
Na so kuntus plenty there?.
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by razible5384(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
KarinaSlim:

Yes I am a Virgin.
this life is far deeper that than what you think dear...the holy book wasn't wrong when it said the race is not for the swift nor the battle for the strong. They are people who sleed around an yet doing very well in every aspect of their life's. Life is mystery. Some just don't suffer the consequences of their actions. Thrust me.
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Blackdisciple(m): 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
Well staying a virgin is a choice and it's not an achievement rather your graduation is,so congrats to you on your graduation ..
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Johans2023: 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
You have exposed yourself to the devil. Now you will see temptation upon temptation.
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by eodavids(m): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
ExAngel007:
A final year student has claimed to be the first male virgin to graduate from the Taraba State University.

He made the claim in a Facebook post on Thursday, July 6, 2023, after writing his final exams.

"The First Male Virgin Graduate in the History of Taraba State University. I come, I saw and I finish Intact. Na God Do wam. Congratulations to my humble self," he wrote.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/im-the-first-male-virgin-graduate-in-the-history-of-taraba-state-university-student-claims-after-final-exams.html

Coooool!
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by MrPaul2: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Lols.. grin

Congratulations..

Me too, Am a proud Virgin at 31
Having passed Secondary Education, College of Education, University Education and NYSC still intact....

We keep resisting the urge till we pay our woman's bride price..
And find out we have turn the place to a sea where you will swim and she will never be satisfied with ur inexperienced
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by marsup: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Liar...
A true virgin will not broadcast this ..
He or she will keep this between his/ her partner and God.
Shut the Bleep up and show your parents your results.
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Anny69: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
drimzsmoke:

The just concluded JAMB, all those best students, how many had 70% in English Language....My point is this, if you're a science student in Nigeria, you don't need English to get into the university and you don't need it to get out as well....I had below 50% in my English and today I'm doing well
Good for you.
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by federalgodey: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
How do we confirm this?
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by MMempire(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
OnlineArchitect:
Nice... But how do we ascertain that you're telling the truth?... Virginity is a term for females only though

Below is a short compilation video of our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction project from start to finishing. See link in my signature if you're about starting your building project.. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5eby_R9Lmc
Watch the construction slide video. Nice job done I will say, but hope your project fee are not too high.
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Emdebby2: 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
Which school allowed you to graduate with that grammatical blunder?
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by John4B: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
Anny69:
A graduate typed that?! shocked

O boy na graduate oh.
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Nmezor(f): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ok
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by fof1: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
ExAngel007:
A final year student has claimed to be the first male virgin to graduate from the Taraba State University.

He made the claim in a Facebook post on Thursday, July 6, 2023, after writing his final exams.

"The First Male Virgin Graduate in the History of Taraba State University. I come, I saw and I finish Intact. Na God Do wam. Congratulations to my humble self," he wrote.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/im-the-first-male-virgin-graduate-in-the-history-of-taraba-state-university-student-claims-after-final-exams.html

How do you know...who has d Statistics or Records...Everything doesn't come to the Social Media Space...
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Sweetvie: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Clap for yourself undecided
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by KarinaSlim(f): 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
razible5384:
this life is far deeper that than what you think dear...the holy book wasn't wrong when it said the race is not for the swift nor the battle for the strong. They are people who sleed around an yet doing very well in every aspect of their life's. Life is mystery. Some just don't suffer the consequences of their actions. Thrust me.

Says who dear?
Please don't believe that lie from the devil.

That is exactly the narrative the devil sells to people until he gets you to the cross road and leaves you hanging. This life is far far deeper than you think.

It is still the same holy book that says...

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, But the end thereof are the ways of death. Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; And the end of that mirth is heaviness. The backslider in heart shall be filled with his own ways: And a good man shall be satisfied from himself" - Proverbs 14:12-16 KJV

Do you know the meaning of that second verse..."But in laughter the heart is sorrowful and the end of that mirth is heaviness?

Hmmm....let me not say further.
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Flamemignon1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
0neal:
Virgin is a term that should apply to females only
If it's coming from you,then it's your opinion because nowhere does it say a woman is the one that has to be a Virgin only

3 Likes

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Flamemignon1(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
pansophist:
Everything you said should be true, but not every truth should be said.

All this guy did was announce to the world that he is a looser. Yes people will clap for you for been a virgin man, but humans are more primordial in thought than civilised.

What people would see is a low value man that cannot score, hence, skillfully leveraging his lack of women as a virtue. It's like an aboki that hawks kolanut with shorts and singlets comparing himself with Zuckerberg because he jog with shorts and singlet.

Men and women are different. Women may score moral and value point for being a virgin, but as a man, even if you are a virgin (which is good by the way), just shut up. You don't have to say it. Celebrate yourself in private and move on.
You redpillers and your one definition of masculinity..... it's no wonder people call y'all the embodiment of toxic masculinity because it's so cringy how you have a one way view of it and anyone that don't follow that is a misfit

2 Likes

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by Chidolalar: 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
KarinaSlim:
I'm so proud of him.

He should be celebrated especially in a world where men of these days celebrate premarital sex, sleeping around and being "disvirgin" as a trophy to be won.

It takes a Man with the fear of God to keep himself.

Unlike what we have today with men of our days.

They no longer have the fear of God.

Some now brag about sleeping around. It's now a form of competition.

What most don't know is that there is a badluck that sits in your head when you always engage in premarital sex. It may not manifest now, but it will surely manifest.

When I say badluck, I don't mean not having money or being broke. No. After all u will say but there are stinkly rich people who sleep around. Yes...but if u check most of their lives, you will pray not to be like them.

The challenges they battle daily no be here. Even with their billions in their bank account.

This life is deeper than you think.

Some will marry even with their money but no woman stays. Divorce na their second name.

Is Dangote not divorced? Heard he divorced 4 times. Is Jeff Bezos not divorced? Are these men not Billionaires in dollars?

Let me not even go further. This life is deep.

May God bless this guy. May God bless his parents. May God bless his future wife. May God bless his children yet unborn.

May the anointing of God never run dry on his head.

Are u d one on dat pix
Why are u hiding your face
U look sexy
Where are u chatting from
Can we meet each other
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by pansophist(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You redpillers and your one definition of masculinity..... it's no wonder people call y'all the embodiment of toxic masculinity because it's so cringy how you have a one way view of it and anyone that don't follow that is a misfit

If you don't agree with what someone is saying, you don't have to paste a name on them Which one is redpiller again?

Okay, I don't agree with you, and your name tag is mr Dumbo.

3 Likes

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by DMCY: 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
EggonBoy:

Don't take what people post on social media too serious Mr grammarian .
Lmao, I was just catching cruise ser πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ, nothing moreπŸ˜‚πŸ€²πŸ»

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by OnlineArchitect: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
MMempire:

Watch the construction slide video. Nice job done I will say, but hope your project fee are not too high.

Thanks alot.. We're affordable

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by pansophist(m): 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
Epistle of a sad non virgin man. See jealousy abeg hian. Sorry you have lost it and can never regain it

Mumu. grin

Carry your virginity go bank, and make them give you money.

3 Likes

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by TheZooHasFalln: 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
pansophist:
Everything you said should be true, but not every truth should be said.

All this guy did was announce to the world that he is a looser. Yes people will clap for you for been a virgin man, but humans are more primordial in thought than civilised.

What people would see is a low value man that cannot score, hence, skillfully leveraging his lack of women as a virtue. It's like an aboki that hawks kolanut with shorts and singlets comparing himself with Zuckerberg because he jog with shorts and singlet.

Men and women are different. Women may score moral and value point for being a virgin, but as a man, even if you are a virgin (which is good by the way), just shut up. You don't have to say it. Celebrate yourself in private and move on.
There's something abnormal with you. It's easier for a woman in their nature to maintain virginity than a man, do you know what that means? A woman's own shouldn't be a big deal but not that of the man. People like you are the ones overrating these women with stupid and undeserved hypes just to be allowed into their pants, lowlifers. You that's talking this trash here, can you stay six months without sxz?

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by pansophist(m): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
There's something abnormal with you. It's easier for a woman in their nature to maintain virginity than a man, do you know what that means? A woman's own shouldn't be a big deal but not that of the man. People like you are the ones overrating these women with stupid and undeserved hypes just to be allowed into their pants, lowlifers. You that's talking this trash here, can you stay six months without sxz?

I don't want peace. I want problem. Always grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by TheZooHasFalln: 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
pansophist:

I don't want peace. I want problem. Always grin
You go soon collect onegrin grin

When Virgins are talking you stay quiet because you don't know what it takes to be a virgin man.

1 Like

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by 1Sharon(f): 11:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
IconicR:
See how sad and envious non virgin men are. See the bitter comments. Men should know their virginity is the best gift they can ever give to their women on their wedding night

No woman wants a man with wasted seeds.

Look at the infertility issues men are having these days, low sperm counts.

After living a reckless life in their youth, they suffer it when they marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by BluntCrazeMan: 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
ExAngel007:

You come.??

Ok Naa.
But e suppose be β€œYou Cum”..
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by 1Sharon(f): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2023
pansophist:

Mumu. grin

Carry your virginity go bank, and make them give you money.

You are just jealous you lost yours at an immature age and trying to shame this young man.

Lol like men would say to the womenfolk πŸ˜›
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by pansophist(m): 12:05am On Jul 08, 2023
1Sharon:

You are just jealous you lost yours at an immature age and trying to shame this young man.

Lol like men would say to the womenfolk πŸ˜›

Jealous of another man wey no see woman fork. No make me laugh abeg grin

5 Likes

Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by 1Sharon(f): 12:12am On Jul 08, 2023
pansophist:

Jealous of another man wey no see woman fork. No make me laugh abeg grin

He is disciplined and was able to overcome temptation unlike you tongue
Re: I'm The First Male Virgin Graduate In The History Of Taraba State University by pansophist(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2023
1Sharon:

He is disciplined and was able to overcome temptation unlike you tongue

I know your plan, I no go talk, Go sleep grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Can Relate. "Photo" / See What An English Teacher Wrote On The Chalkboard / Offa Old Students Back To School, 35 Years After High School (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.