Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile (26854 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by AfonjaConehead: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Larryndelaw: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
taylor89:
And Buhari and Tinubu have been ruling you people without a single certificate

Fake certificate is better than no certificate

Shebi una former president say na military hold him certificate

Una present president say na goat chop him own certificate

Useless people
I think you should stop your Anambra hovt from wasting your tax money of nonsense investigation instead of you ranting

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Oga...I don't like this kinda play o..

Ok I take you for your word,now where in Edo are you from,Benin,esan,etsako?....or igarra?

Yes I know we Edo's ain't down much with tribal stuff but I'm a bit different,I'm the south,that's me.
I’m etsako but from the Esan speaking part
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by princekwi: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
masseratti:
why won't you say this? When you never passed through the four walls of an Ivory tower.

Hahahaha, fool, Your education is theoretical and has no substance, education is not wearing tie to parade the streets with suitcases with trousers jerked upward to the belly ok, education is proof of technical know how. Tell me one reason I will believe that there are educated people from the zoo except from the SE. Yes, I can support my claims with facts, SE is where the plug that powers your engine is produced, Engine oil, Cars, a lot of things, that's education ok, Ghana is educated. How? 24/7 electricity there and how the country is organized is the proof and their electoral system; likewise Kenya and every other country in African except the Monkeys claiming giant. Go and sit down, you are a nobody
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by koresh: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
I can see you're still pain Obidient

uote author=taylor89 post=124265544]And Buhari and Tinubu have been ruling you people without a single certificate

Useless people
[/quote]
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by koresh: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
I can see you're still pained over the election lost Obidient of Anambra

uote author=taylor89 post=124265544]And Buhari and Tinubu have been ruling you people without a single certificate

Useless people
[/quote]
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

You say the Edo's are hardly known for tribal bigotry but here you are now doing same on this platform for long and according to you,you are Edo! Wokhinaaaa!?
Hiw exactly is my post tribal? I said that the Ibos should be allowed to go which is what they truly want. And you even admitted yourself that you want Nigeria to let them go! How does this smack of tribal bigotry?
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by AfonjaConehead: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
I’m etsako but from the Esan speaking part
Esan speaking part,is that also part of Owan?

Omg!!!! So you are my own brother....

I wish you all the best.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by AfonjaConehead: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Hiw exactly is my post tribal? I said that the Ibos should be allowed to go which is what they truly want. And you even admitted yourself that you want Nigeria to let them go! How does this smack of tribal bigotry?
Okpia is ok.

God bless you..domor,koyo
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Esan speaking part,is that also part of Owan?

Omg!!!! So you are my own brother....

I wish you all the best.
Thanks bros

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by BigMamaNaija: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
There's absolutely nothing wrong with investigating the entire matter to eliminate any possibility of an innocent person being punished. If she's found to be guilty, by all means let her be punished to serve as a deterrent to others. The problem is if JAMB will allow full access to their servers for the level of thorough scrutiny this requires.

The question that has been on my mind is: why do most Nigerian CBT exams not display your score immediately you submit your test? What do they usually do between the submission and release of results? JAMB needs to ensure that from next year, candidates' results are displayed immediately they submit their test.

Gaskiya.

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by BenzEne1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You must think we were born yesterday sir. The 'glitch' typed all her private and personal details on the dummy certificate and 'shifted' the fonts and QR codes to that of another candidate who sat for the exam previous years. Just dey play ehn. Smh
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Don't mind these folks. Breeze blow fowl yansh open. Trying to defend the defenseless. Arguing with them is like drawing water from a mirage, total waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by damkin24(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
taylor89:

Useless people
Is this person really a normal human being!
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by StudentsNG: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
Many of us Nigerians think without their brain, in fact it seems we replace our "brains" with "tribalism" when judging matters that requires sense. What is not hard to see here, or rather, what is too hard to investigate?

The fact that a young girl, who has been seen as brilliant looking at her precedents, went all the way to report JAMB to her states commissioner for Education, should signal that she was sure she got a result from JAMB. I strongly doubt she would approach the commissioner's office if she was lying.

I grew up in Anambra, and can remember how strict Church schools are over there. This girl attended Anglican Church school. Another sign she couldn't have cheated this much. At least she is assumed innocent until proven guilty.

In my judgement, someone somewhere in JAMB may have made a mistake (unknowingly, or otherwise) and maybe pointed the configuration of results to the wrong database, or something there was improperly configured at some point - when the girl printed her first result. It is also possible that someone got mischievous after hearing that the best result holder got awarded with a scholarship - and attempted to switch things around.

Similar to what INEC has refused to allow/do. The trail logs in JAMB needs to be forensically analysed, to see track changes on the result portal between the time she printed her first result and now. This is where the TRUTH would be found. Not coming to the TV to call her a liar.

Looking back at JAMB's rebuttal, the girl retried the result checking and each time continue to see 249, her insistence on retrying it shows a girl who is not only surprised, but shocked that her results changed without explanation. And before saying she "admitted to have scored 249", ask yourself what you would have done if you found yourself in this situation when you were 19!

Nigerians should stop politicalizing trivial issues. Audit JAMB's server to find the bigger culprit. I'd bet a fortune that this girl is innocent - if only the actual investigation is done.

And for those of you who have turned Nailand to a field for religious and ethnic fight, shame on you. It tells how much you hate and don't care for other children that ain't yours. Forgetting that all man would receive measures, just as they measured to others. #Spits.

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by AssCraver: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
Tochitee:
I don't know why the girl is not jailed to serve as deterrent to others that might want to toe that same path.

Buhari and Tinubu should be jailed first. Then every other forger can also be jailed
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Pepperdemisback: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
post=124269029:

Start from Tinubu than Kemi, the time you guys are wasting flogging this issue is enough to revive Nigeria collapsing economy
Why did you not mention Stella Oduah? She has being using fake and forged results like this girl but recently discovered to have only 2 P.s. in CRS and Igbo?
You said in one thread, fake and real highest scorers are from Anambra, so you obviously know the girl is a fraud. Why not ask Soluso to stop looking for what is not missing? Why crying victims?
You opened a thread that IGBO MAN was given how many scholarships, so why haven't you opened a thtead that IGBO GIRL forged JAMB results?
The time you people used to cry victims online, is more than enough to cub insecurity in the East.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Pepperdemisback: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
AssCraver:

Buhari and Tinubu should be jailed first. Then every other forger can also be jailed
Stella Oduah forged results, she has 2 P.s. in CRS and Igbo. Who jailed her?
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by HitlerWasRight: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
There is even a thread created appropriately under the crime section discussing how they intend to raise money for this girl to school abroad.

I told the cretins that they better do it codedly or else people like me will write to the institution they intend to send her to or that she got a scholarship to study to ensure the fraud is duly expelled given her fraudulent history in faking scores.

It did not dawn on these cretins to do a gofundme for the bonafide highest scorer who is also from Anambra state. Instead they still want to see that this fraudulent girl is rewarded with a scholarship .

I tire for these people.

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by soojar(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
Khallicopyro:
Personally I believe it was as a result of a 'glitch' in the JAMB server. If she faked the result she for no get mind dey galavant up and down with am like that.

Like somebody said, Dey play

Or

Just rest

We learn every day
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by zinaunreal(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lifestone:

Remarked? Jeez. I can't believe this reasoning.

Chai omo naija. Them do throwaway your brain
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by HitlerWasRight: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Khallicopyro:
Personally I believe it was as a result of a 'glitch' in the JAMB server. If she faked the result she for no get mind dey galavant up and down with am like that.

Someone that checked her result at least 6 times on her phone using the JAMB code?

You should ask her, where she printed that fake result from.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by zinaunreal(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
stuffs2002:

Stop glorifying crime just because the perpetrator is IIGB0

You're a bigger gloriifyer of criminals.

Inec and jamb ass licker like you
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by stuffs2002: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
zinaunreal:

You're a bigger gloriifyer of criminals.

Inec and jamb ass licker like you

Hahaha ...
Mmesoma Ejikwme will go to jail
Obi or any other IIGB0S will never be president.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by kisscivic(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
StudentsNG:
Many of us Nigerians think without their brain, in fact it seems we replace our "brains" with "tribalism" when judging matters that requires sense. What is not hard to see here, or rather, what is too hard to investigate?

The fact that a young girl, who has been seen as brilliant looking at her precedents, went all the way to report JAMB to her states commissioner for Education, should signal that she was sure she got a result from JAMB. I strongly doubt she would approach the commissioner's office if she was lying.

I grew up in Anambra, and can remember how strict Church schools are over there. This girl attended Anglican Church school. Another sign she couldn't have cheated this much. At least she is assumed innocent until proven guilty.

In my judgement, someone somewhere in JAMB may have made a mistake (unknowingly, or otherwise) and maybe pointed the configuration of results to the wrong database, or something there was improperly configured at some point - when the girl printed her first result. It is also possible that someone got mischievous after hearing that the best result holder got awarded with a scholarship - and attempted to switch things around.

Similar to what INEC has refused to allow/do. The trail logs in JAMB needs to be forensically analysed, to see track changes on the result portal between the time she printed her first result and now. This is where the TRUTH would be found. Not coming to the TV to call her a liar.

Looking back at JAMB's rebuttal, the girl retried the result checking and each time continue to see 249, her insistence on retrying it shows a girl who is not only surprised, but shocked that her results changed without explanation. And before saying she "admitted to have scored 249", ask yourself what you would have done if you found yourself in this situation when you were 19!

Nigerians should stop politicalizing trivial issues. Audit JAMB's server to find the bigger culprit. I'd bet a fortune that this girl is innocent - if only the actual investigation is done.

And for those of you who have turned Nailand to a field for religious and ethnic fight, shame on you. It tells how much you hate and don't care for other children that ain't yours. Forgetting that all man would receive measures, just as they measured to others. #Spits.

To say because she attended Anglican school and as such she could not cheat is flawed.

To say someone somewhere in JAMB may have made a mistake (unknowingly, or otherwise) and maybe pointed the configuration of results to the wrong database, do you mean the mistake was only directed at Mmesoma?

I don’t know if you are aware that before you can print result from the Jamb site, there is a fee and at least Jamb showed evidence from their portal backend that the girl paid the fee June and printed the original result, whereas the fake result she is parading was printed in May
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by masseratti: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
princekwi:

Hahahaha, fool, Your education is theoretical and has no substance, education is not wearing tie to parade the streets with suitcases with trousers jerked upward to the belly ok, education is proof of technical know how. Tell me one reason I will believe that there are educated people from the zoo except from the SE. Yes, I can support my claims with facts, SE is where the plug that powers your engine is produced, Engine oil, Cars, a lot of things, that's education ok, Ghana is educated. How? 24/7 electricity there and how the country is organized is the proof and their electoral system; likewise Kenya and every other country in African except the Monkeys claiming giant. Go and sit down, you are a nobody
This incomprehensible epistle you just wrote shows clearly you ve never been to a University, I guess your frustration and rants with Jamb is because you wrote the exam many times and you failed woefully, sorry... Now I understand.. Done replying you.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by AssCraver: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Stella Oduah forged results, she has 2 P.s. in CRS and Igbo. Who jailed her?

Atleast there was a result which she presented. But Tilumbu and Buhari presented nothing. Absolutely nothing!

According to Tilumbu.... the military has his result 😂 abeg shift make I laff well
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Quebec91(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
cheesy
taylor89:

Useless people
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by StudentsNG: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
kisscivic:

To say because she attended Anglican school and as such she could not cheat is flawed.

To say someone somewhere in JAMB may have made a mistake (unknowingly, or otherwise) and maybe pointed the configuration of results to the wrong database, do you mean the mistake was only directed at Mmesoma?

I don’t know if you are aware that before you can print result from the Jamb site, there is a fee and at least Jamb showed evidence from their portal backend that the girl paid the fee June and printed the original result, whereas the fake result she is parading was printed in May

I'd still insist they investigate the matter. You're simply hearing and accepting what JAMB said, how sure are you they're saying the facts? It costs nothing to investigate a matter like this, that's all am saying.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by kisscivic(m): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
StudentsNG:

I'd still insist they investigate the matter. You're simply hearing and accepting what JAMB said, how sure are you they're saying the facts? It costs nothing to investigate a matter like this, that's all am saying.

Well the Government of Anambra State has set up a committee to investigate the matter, so we await their report
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Igboslayer: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
taylor89:

Useless people
Omo ale they always have a special way to be dumb.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by VenExchangee: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
Scarrr:
there are so many lies online these days... So post your facts
Yes because people like you keep spreading them
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Pepperdemisback: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
AssCraver:

Atleast there was a result which she presented. But Tilumbu and Buhari presented nothing. Absolutely nothing!

According to Tilumbu.... the military has his result 😂 abeg shift make I laff well
Stella Oduah is a fraud, true or false?
has said it earlier that fake result is better than none. Continue! The Ipob you supported earlier is flogging their elders publicly.
Keep it up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This The Highest Score So Far At The Ongoing Jamb?… Checkout This Jamb Score / FG To Make Hostel Accommodation In Universities Compulsory / ABU Zaria Electricity Bill Is 90million Naira Per Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.