Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile (26878 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by ChikaSunday(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Ejikeme Mmesoma’s result is fake! Nothing to investigate, By Olabisi Deji-Folutile

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/608323-ejikeme-mmesomas-result-is-fake-nothing-to-investigate-by-olabisi-deji-folutile.html

Wait oo, has police not arrested the egoistic criminal woman(her mates in kebbi, Zamfara, sokoto already have two kids ) yet ?
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2023
As much as I don't want to believe that this child cheated I can't help but agree by most of the point in the OP. I remember I never paid any school fees from 200L. I was steady diverting funds thinking I was smarter until clearance for bursary after man graduate. Na there hook me. I had to pay all the school's fees and levies all over again and in it's current charges. So anything can happen. In her own case maybe pressure from parents or something undecided
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by princekwi: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
This is the most disgraceful outing of these people so far..

your Jamb is a fraudulent institution, likewise your NAFDAC and every other useless institution in that useless country. Is it your INEC; that's credible or your stinking Police, DSS or even Judiciary? where will one start? Very useless dilapidated country that sees white and call it black, the girl is now your headache. your JAMB can't be trusted like wise every other stinking decayed institution in that muthafucking country. The girl is right, your institutions are bleeped up and stink to high heavens, very useless stinking zoo. Bleep off
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Scarrr: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2023
VenExchangee:

How many of your leaders, past and present have SSCE result?
tell me
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by princekwi: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You must think we were born yesterday sir. The 'glitch' typed all her private and personal details on the dummy certificate and 'shifted' the fonts and QR codes to that of another candidate who sat for the exam previous years. Just dey play ehn. Smh
Check my signature for free stuffs!

your Jamb is a fraudulent institution, likewise your NAFDAC and every other useless institution in that useless country. Is it your INEC; that's credible or your stinking Police, DSS or even Judiciary? where will one start? Very useless dilapidated country that sees white and call it black, the girl is now your headache. your JAMB can't be trusted like wise every other stinking decayed institution in that muthafucking country. The girl is right, your institutions are bleeped up and stink to high heavens, very useless stinking zoo. Bleep off
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by seunayantokun(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2023
Yes, it is fake. We just need to understand she is being manipulated by some chaps and needs protection not a sledgehammer.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by princekwi: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2023
stuffs2002:
Mmesoma is not a victim in anyway. The girl is a bold faced liar

When will the Police arrest and prosecute Miss Mmesoma Ejikeme for forging her JAMB result.

Mmesoma Ejikeme is 19 years old hence an adult. She has done the crime, she must do the time
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by AfonjaConehead: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2023
I am blessed cool
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Lifestone(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2023
zinaunreal:
The paper should be remarked simple and short. Jamb can also behave like inec. No be today
Remarked? Jeez. I can't believe this reasoning.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Papiyardi007: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2023
With all evidence available, it is clear that it is fake, truely no need for all those formalities, get all those involve in this shame, and let them all face the full length of the law...
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2023
stuffs2002:

Some attempt to defend this criminal girl is really DUMB&ST00PEED

However DUMB&ST00PEED it look like, every options should be looked at, stop bullying her because she is not from your tribe .
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by wharlz(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2023
This would have been true if the print out format wasn't the outdated one. The print out looked forged, the month on the date was written in lowercase, the page layout is not well formatted. The QPR on it is linked to another candidate. Its ridiculous to say " it is obvious the girl saw a score of 362 initially", it seems naive of you to believe her by her oral claim. The message of a score of 362 in her phone is located at the sender side of the message. Which could only mean it was typed and sent by her. In fact all odds are against her. She didn't do her research well before pulling this off, and it backfired big time. Forget about glitches and malfunctions
Asine:

Exactly! There was a malfunction in the JAMB system and it is obvious the girl saw a score of 362 initially. I believe she later got a score of 249 but decided to stick to the first score she saw.
JAMB should address the problem with their system giving some candidates different scores and avoid this problem in the future.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by stuffs2002: 11:27am On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

You are the one sounding tribal on here,what concerns being Igbo about this and see how you typed Igbo in bold letters, hypocrite.

People are looking for how to gets this young girl's life back on the right tracks but your wickedness and hatred and bitterness just won't allow you reason like human beings

Since you want to defend your tribal people so much, Maybe you should go to all the prisons in the country and release all the Igbos that are currently serving jail times for various crimes.

You may also want to go to Asian countries and release all the Igbos that are awaiting the death penalty after haven been convicted of drug pushing. Untill you do all of that, I will not take you serious

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by 08064978510(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2023
Tochitee:
I don't know why the girl is not jailed to serve as deterrent to others that might want to toe that same path.
what jamb did is still same as jailing her, make she go plan weytin she go do for that 3 years, she fit go open uni sha
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by SLOVFO(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
If you ask me, I would say this is a complete waste of time, energy and taxpayers’ resources. But going by the way the Mmesoma’s issue has taken an ethnic dimension, the people of Anambra may not really care if the entire state resources go into looking for what is not missing.

O su mi o

It's not a waste of time. Governments exist to serve the interests of the people. This is an issue of public interest...and has the potential to cause civil unrest. The outcome of the investigation will help prevent future occurrence.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by AfonjaConehead: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2023
stuffs2002:

Since you want to defend your tribal people so much, Maybe you should go to all the prisons in the country and release all the Igbos that are currently serving jail times for various crimes.

You may also want to go to Asian countries and release all the Igbos that are awaiting the death penalty after haven been convicted of drug pushing. Untill you do all of that, I will not take you serious
Says a deeply concerned self appointed ronu minister of igbo affairs and events grin
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by AdisaOwala: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

You are the one sounding tribal on here,what concerns being Igbo about this and see how you typed Igbo in bold letters, hypocrite.

People are looking for how to gets this young girl's life back on the right tracks but your wickedness and hatred and bitterness just won't allow you reason like human beings

Oga no go there biko

Assuming it was the other way round and jamb was at fault, una for dey shout all sorts...

Now that she has been exposed, you are talking about getting her life back on track..

The girl is a hardened IPOB criminal and must be treated as such
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by stuffs2002: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2023
princekwi:

You must be the president of Victim Mentality Association of Nigeria (VMAN) grin grin

DSS Una complain
Police, Una complain
INEC, Una complain
JAMB, Una complain
NAFDAC, Una complain
NDLEA, Una complain
EFCC, Una complain
Army, Una complain
Una complain can complain for Africa

Na only Una waka come? grin

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by stuffs2002: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

Says a deeply concerned self appointed ronu minister of igbo affairs and events grin

You see your life?

I'm not a southerner.

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by AdisaOwala: 11:41am On Jul 07, 2023
princekwi:

I am sure you are the girl's father - you passed your genes of criminality into her at birth!!

Like father like daughter - both of you are hardened criminals and I am sure you sef inherited it..

Tueh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by princekwi: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2023
stuffs2002:

You must be the president of Victim Mentality Association of Nigeria (VMAN) grin grin

DSS Una complain
Police, Una complain
INEC, Una complain
JAMB, Una complain
NAFDAC, Una complain
NDLEA, Una complain
EFCC, Una complain
Una complain can complain for Africa

Na only Una waka come? grin

Yes stop vilifying the girl and fix your stinking institutions. The girl is right I maintain, who knows who has paid the devilish institution to vilify the girl because of where she came from just to indirectly run campaign of calumny against Peter Obi;; very useless country that tramples on their constitution just to have their wish, useless cursed zoo from the pit of hell. Leave the girl jare and go and fix your stinking institutions, bastards, useless country where real thieves walk free and the helpless are pursued and harassed just for owning a laptop: stinking piece of shit
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Pes13: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2023
atobs4real:
Back to our neighbors how market?
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by toloohthegreat: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2023
Tochitee:
I don't know why the girl is not jailed to serve as deterrent to others that might want to toe that same path.

"...tow that same path". You should be jailed. You cannot even differentiate toe and tow. Go and send her to hail for an issue highly controversial as this. The girl could be wrong but almighty Nigeria (JAMB) could as well be. It's 50/50. Naija is on a roller coaster.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by kisscivic(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2023
Asine:

Exactly! There was a malfunction in the JAMB system and it is obvious the girl saw a score of 362 initially. I believe she later got a score of 249 but decided to stick to the first score she saw.
JAMB should address the problem with their system giving some candidates different scores and avoid this problem in the future.

In as much as I won't contest the fact that we have had people who checked and saw different score, but nobody ever printed result and it came out in a notification result slip that have been phased out since two years ago.
Mmesoma checked her result couple of times and she consistently saw 249 as her score.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by BreconHills(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2023
Khallicopyro:
Personally I believe it was as a result of a 'glitch' in the JAMB server. If she faked the result she for no get mind dey galavant up and down with am like that.

My first case as a lawyer was a pro bono watching brief on an armed robbery/ first degree murder case. The three accused swore profusely that they could not have done it. They cried and cried. As the young rookie lawyer I was, I felt a grave travesty of justice had been committed. Just before they were killed by a firing squad, all three confessed that they had done it.

The moral of the story - follow the facts and not the emotions. I learned my lesson. Over my short period as a trial lawyer, I did not lose a single case. Once my clients story was dodgy, I plea bargained or withdrew.

Human nature is untrustworthy. Irrespective of earnest denials, weeping or a young innocent face, always follow the facts.

4 Likes

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by AfonjaPriest: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2023
It is an overflogged issue, and people are advised to move on. But if they insist, they should understand it is a stale drink to swallow; so they should be ready to choke on it.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Princemedico18: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2023
I did my own upgrade using the app and got this results. The result looks same alike

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by VenExchangee: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2023
Google is your friend
Scarrr:
tell me
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2023
Lanretoye:
glitch that has the name of her exam center different from that of the others in the same center...glitch that has her printout format different from that that of millions of people that sat for the exam.glitch that has her result printed on a paper that jamb has stopped using 2 years ago.
I don't know how we reason as nigerians,na only her own get glitch for the whole country...glitch indeed.
Why would anyone even want to think jamb would single out an individual for ridicule? From the onset it was obvious the girl is a petty lair and a fraudster, but offcourse our hypocritical neighbours from the other side would always want to play the victimization card.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by occfx: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Khallicopyro:
Personally I believe it was as a result of a 'glitch' in the JAMB server. If she faked the result she for no get mind dey galavant up and down with am like that.

Glitch is only peculiar to election. Glitch can only happen during the election. I rise... Courtttttt

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Osilama1: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
Asine:

which malfunction?? When the results format is different...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDTF SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR Undergraduate/m.sc/phd Thread - / Ajah Excel-Anayo Runs For World Leadership Position (photos) / What Do First Class Graduates Do Different From Other 2.1 Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.