Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile (26831 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

why is yoruba targeting ibos

Envy
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by AfonjaConehead: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2023
Jesus is Lord
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by OdefaGirl(f): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2023
Mercury12:
Ndi ipob result forgers go wail tire today. Imagine majority of a tribe supporting criminality! Shameless people

🤣🤣🤣..... Coming from those that glory in drug pushing and the obvious mining

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by ennygr8: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2023
Tochitee:
I don't know why the girl is not jailed to serve as deterrent to others that might want to toe that same path.
Imagine what a small girl is doing to an institution and State. Na Dem Sabi make Dem use all their state resources to investigate.
I don't even know why it brought an ethnic issues between it is still an Igbo girl that made the top score.

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Traplord09: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2023
MondayOsunbor:

why is yoruba targeting ibos

I never no.. da believe da are doing Igbos a favor

Well at this point of. View without any options,
This regime we favour me and my family

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by slowice(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2023
That silly girl took us for a ride and I am very upset with her attitude. She deliberately and fraudulently upgraded her result and lied about it.

There's absolutely nothing to investigate and I'm fine with the purunshment she got from jamb.

But jamb should also look into these criminal malpractice Syndicates that defraud students with fake promises.

2 Likes

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by vince2016(m): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2023
Everfrank:
Soludo knows his people's penchant for clinging to lies.
He knows if he didn't ride along with the narrative he will attract their hatred. That's why he set up the committee knowing fully well that the result was forged.
In the same vein Peter OBI is also in the same position. He knows very well that he didn't win any election but knowing his people he has to ride along with the narrative that his mandate was stolen. But deep down he knows that he didn't win anything.

You have studied these people well and understand their reasoning pattern. You are absolutely correct. Obi will be hated forever if he accept defeat in the election he clearly lost.

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by FuckkMOD: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2023
obviously a fake result
FreeStuffsNG:
Ejikeme Mmesoma’s result is fake! Nothing to investigate, By Olabisi Deji-Folutile

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/608323-ejikeme-mmesomas-result-is-fake-nothing-to-investigate-by-olabisi-deji-folutile.html
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Timmi: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

You are the one sounding tribal on here,what concerns being Igbo about this and see how you typed Igbo in bold letters, hypocrite.

People are looking for how to gets this young girl's life back on the right tracks but your wickedness and hatred and bitterness just won't allow you reason like human beings

It’s your people that glorified mediocrity and encourages this young woman to cheat, lie and falsified her result that are wicked and showed bitterness. On top of that, when it’s well known that this is a blatant lie from the beginning, instead of chastising her, your people turned it into propaganda and started wailing. The day that you people as a group condemned such acts in strongest terms, in words and deeds, your land will continue to be known as the land of rising wailers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

And what is my business with that,what concerns me with Asari Dokuboh and whatever his position is?

I truly support his position too cos I will also have my Edo nation separate from the real parasites of the land.
The SE goes,good luck to them but count us Niger Delta out of your nijiriya...you can have your nijiriya to yourselves forever..
The little girl may have done something wrong but the baby should not be thrown away with the bath water. Only wicked evil people do that.

Thunda faya lord Lugard
See ibo claiming Edo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by CJStarz: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2023
If Mmesoma were a Yoruba girl, Igbo men won't be commenting/ granting interviews on her matter or be mentioning her name up and down. They would rather see it as a mistake or something on the part of the student,a child. But here, you see Yoruba father and elites mentioning this girl up and down. Even slamming her a 3 year ban on Jamb exams,some even ask for her prosecution. How low you people can stoop.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Globad(f): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2023
Khallicopyro:
Personally I believe it was as a result of a 'glitch' in the JAMB server. If she faked the result she for no get mind dey galavant up and down with am like that.

It has nothing to do with the server

You don't understand the issue

2 Likes

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Moniya4Real(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2023
Just listen to yourself and the nincompoops liking your imbecilic post. You are obviously taking the issue of fraud/forgery with kid gloves. Just come out clean that you are in support of the fraudulent stuff rather than talking in circles. To think that you believe “No certificate is better than a fake one. You really need to have your brain checked

taylor89:
And Buhari and Tinubu have been ruling you people without a single certificate

Fake certificate is better than no certificate

Useless people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Ejikeme Mmesoma’s result is fake! Nothing to investigate, By Olabisi Deji-Folutile

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/608323-ejikeme-mmesomas-result-is-fake-nothing-to-investigate-by-olabisi-deji-folutile.html

Yorubas are bigot by nature
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by AfonjaConehead: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2023
Yes,I am blessed
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by lesbiconverter: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2023
Even if this girl is innocent, her case has gone past jamb's admittance of incompetence.

They won't want to bring themselves down by a small girl
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Jayhome24: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2023
Investigate what again? Pls free this girl since she has opened up and say the truth.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by AfonjaConehead: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2023
vince2016:

You have studied these people well and understand their reasoning pattern. You are absolutely correct. Obi will be hated forever if he accept defeat in the election he clearly lost.
Shut up your mouth,it is only people like you who hate people like Obi but love people like Buhari and may God almighty keep people like Obi from you and your generation and bless you and your generation with people like Buhari to lord it over you.

Obi doesn't need to accept defeat if the courts says he lost the Tinubu,he got nothing more to do about it but to accept and wish Tinubu well.

Did Oyetola of Osun state not accept defeat after supreme court said he lost to Adeleke?
Did Adeleke not accept same defeat 4yrs ago after court's verdict?

You can kee yourself over Obi or the Igbos, nobody cares
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by aspabay(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2023
taylor89:
[b]And Buhari and Tinubu have been ruling you people without a single certificate

Fake certificate is better than no certificate

Useless people []

Just imagine the above comment from the Eastenbulls. This is their mentality, fake everything, fake drugs, fake products, fake lives, fake fake fake, at least they is it better than nothing

Tuuuueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Klington: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2023
Tochitee:
I don't know why the girl is not jailed to serve as deterrent to others that might want to toe that same path.

Jail tilinbu and buhar first.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2023
You'll never see the likes of David Hyundai Hundeyin bring his "investigative expertise" into issues like this since he stands the risk of hurting the egos of his deluded fanbase grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Krak(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2023
Khallicopyro:
Personally I believe it was as a result of a 'glitch' in the JAMB server. If she faked the result she for no get mind dey galavant up and down with am like that.

Your personal conclusion is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Hanndye: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2023
What is needed is Police investigation.
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Hassanmaye(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Its the bitter truth, I don't care she's Igbo. It's a scam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Anambra1stS0n: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2023
Tochitee:
Start from Tinubu than Kemi, the time you guys are wasting flogging this issue is enough to revive Nigeria collapsing economy

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by Stanweezy(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2023
Someone will just wake up and issue a statement without investigation, what if another counterclaim it

Oga editor that's ur personal claim
Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

And what is my business with that,what concerns me with Asari Dokuboh and whatever his position is?

I truly support his position too cos I will also have my Edo nation separate from the real parasites of the land.
The SE goes,good luck to them but count us Niger Delta out of your nijiriya...you can have your nijiriya to yourselves forever..
The little girl may have done something wrong but the baby should not be thrown away with the bath water. Only wicked evil people do that.

Thunda faya lord Lugard
if it is a lie that I’m from the region that pronounces Nigeria as nijiriya as you assert then thunder fire you, if it is true then God bless. Oya mr conehead say amen

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by gigabyte13: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2023
Oooooh
Na she go report JAMB
Eyaaaaaaaaa
Ignorance
Pain, Agony and sorrow
Na she go draw Lion for tail
Poor innocent girl
She learnt her lesson already
LET THE POOR GIRL BREATH
Make dis matter die Abeg

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by gbolswag(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2023
Useless people...useless girl...if na other tribe now....they will go out for the child from another tribe...always keeping quiet when the victim is from their region

1 Like

Re: Ejikeme Mmesoma’s Result Is Fake! Nothing To Investigate- Olabisi Deji-Folutile by gigabyte13: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2023
Mercury12:
Ndi ipob result forgers go wail tire today. Imagine majority of a tribe supporting criminality! Shameless people

It says alot about their personalities and orientation and upbringing over there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2018/2019 Uniben PostGraduate Admission Discussions thread / Momodu Sanusi Jimah Is Dead: Auchi Polytechnic Rector Dies / What Do First Class Graduates Do Different From Other 2.1 Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.