Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will (44483 Views)

Woman Laced With MAGUN Sticks To Lover During S*X (photos) / Cheating Married Woman Exposed After Sending Intimate Pictures To Lover. / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by emperor4love(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
wolebest:

You don't know him at all and how rich he is.

He was the former owner of the legendary Italian Serie A team - AC Milan Football Club. He sold the club in 2017 and made a lot of money.
de man get TV and radio station,then other underground dealing like tax nd all that,only a push of 1tone coke with his luxury yacht go update u say this pple de Control
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by emmnprince(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
These are the men that matters in our society!! These are the men that understand what true love is all about!!

The God that did her own will do my own!

Shame on all broke men!!
Shame on all stingy ko ko men!!

grin
Your calling on this feminism really strong o!
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by thaoriginator: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
you go just dey dedicate mumu songs up and down...
indomie generation spotted 🙆🏿‍♂️
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by dauntless15(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
babakb:

One of my uncle thinks like your dad, men that think like this are feeble minded and wicked, how can you just wake up and boast that your kids won't inherit you, and you're even selling your properties to make sure of it 😊😊😊
And if any sickness befall these type of men, they will rush to their kids for help.
I will never hate my kids and their mother, regardless of whatever happens, the only exceptions are if they try to murder me or if my wife cheats on me.
I can't be mad at him for dictating what to do with his property na, afterall it's his not mine, I'm even thankful he made us strive to achieve ours through hardwork, let him continue, I just pray for him.
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by dauntless15(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

I'm sorry but your dad is a don dada!
Please pardon my use of language. No disrespect meant.

So we have men in Nigeria with his mindset? Wow

I guess he doesn't want any child feeling entitled to his money and assets, and also don't want bickering amongst you and your siblings when he's gone.

Till today, the late legal icon Frederick Rotimi Alade Williams (FRA) Williams' will is still being contested in court, 18 years after he died.
Lol it's unbelievable but thats my dad, I used to think he was joking until he started selling stuff when he's not in need of money, he just wants to destroy everything to make sure there's nothing left when he's gone, it's okay sha, life goes on.
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by billyG(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
This is madness.

1 Like

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by NovusHomo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Money wey he for use take buy one Seria-F football club for Italia,he just go waste am give one mumu gold-digging banny wey fit never add any meaningful thing to him life lipsrsealed

Na your money ni?
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by MyChoice1: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Who noticed (from the date of births) that the birth of the 2nd daughter might be what caused the divorce! But when a repeat was about to occur, the family no gree and the man was already weak and feeble...lol. In all these, his love for his first wife still lingered as can be seen in his willing the heart of his empire to the kids he had with her.
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by bdon12: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
Candidlady:
We know real men we see em

A true man

A milli is like change to him... Abeg drop this mentality bax... So alhaji wey dey pay for my upkeep on weekly basis doesn't know what to do with money ?

To em that money is change money
Wait u mean alhaji dey bleep u steady?
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Bukola94: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
dauntless15:
Very wise man, I'd do exactly the same thing in his shoes, afterall he divorced his other wives so automatically the 33yr old is his partner and entitled to renumerations, and he didn't even neglect his children which is more than any responsible father would do, my own dad reminds us his children everyday we won't inherit anything from him even when we made it clear we don't also want anything from him, he is trying hard to sell everything to make sure no one gets even a needle, mind you, we're all fending for ourselves o, he's not helping anyone. cheesy
this is serious, is he related to papa Jo's or an Ijebu man,what was is reason ? Is like u people didn't care about him or u have not been a good children he wants u all to be?
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by forerunner022(m): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
So they have Ned and Regina in Italy too
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Chidolalar: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
dauntless15:
Lol it's unbelievable but thats my dad, I used to think he was joking until he started selling stuff when he's not in need of money, he just wants to destroy everything to make sure there's nothing left when he's gone, it's okay sha, life goes on.

Guy this tin about your dad u are saying is Soo shocking. Are u sure he is your dad? Bcuz this is d first time I am hearing this kind tin in my life.
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Chidolalar: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
Amotolongbo:
If Berlusconi was poor, he would think this way you thought. But he was so rich that those small investments do not matter to him again at such age.
What kinda investment matters to a billionaire at 86 whose sole headache is who takes over his investment and fate of the investment when he goes to the grave?

In case you don’t know, he bought AC Milan in the 80s at the age when investment matters to a man.

Wow a female that have football knowledge like this. Where are u chatting from. U look nice on your dp. Can we meet each other
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by dauntless15(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
Chidolalar:

Guy this tin about your dad u are saying is Soo shocking. Are u sure he is your dad? Bcuz this is d first time I am hearing this kind tin in my life.
Lol 100% my dad bro, that's just how he is, most of us are cool with his decision, like we don't even care, the only person locking horns with him is just my older bro who is pained by his decision, the rest of us don't even expect anything from him in the first place.
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by dauntless15(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
Bukola94:
this is serious, is he related to papa Jo's or an Ijebu man,what was is reason ? Is like u people didn't care about him or u have not been a good children he wants u all to be?
We have served him as any children will serve Thier dad, someone who told me that training me till secondary school is more than enough, that he has given me secondary school cert and I should be grateful he even paid my school fee this far, that I'm not entitled to university education unless I'm ready to sponsor myself, it's just how he is.
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by 123yes(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Money wey he for use take buy one Seria-F football club for Italia,he just go waste am give one mumu gold-digging banny wey fit never add any meaningful thing to him life lipsrsealed
Oga which one is your own. Na your money. spend your own the way you like
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Melagros(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Lol

Apply for job, you will have one if you do.
grin grin grin
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by blueghost(m): 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
VOsimhen144:
one minute U hate men… the other minute U want gift from the same men u hate
Yesterday, one of ur “The future is female” crew that goes by the name Saphiere dey find job frm the same men she hate so much. Continue.

She is just a confused clown
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by djon78(m): 3:42am On Jul 08, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

He tried very well

At least settle the young woman who was by his side

I support that

That's how men are meant to settle any young woman by his side

By the way
Was recently in Enugu to visit some close family members

The kind of university young women I saw this time around

I was like Nna men e be like say God is bringing out His best creations

As in fine fresh young women full there brekete

That's why these our wives must be very careful
In behaving very well
Else men go make these kind of young women I saw there lifelong Mistresses

Berlusconi did the right thing
Settle any Angel that was loyal and there for you very very well

If you have the means
Wipe out poverty from her Life
She deserves it
The best things of Life
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by djon78(m): 3:47am On Jul 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
These are the men that matters in our society!! These are the men that understand what true love is all about!!

Shame on all broke men!!

See this one

You think women with attitudes like you can bag these kind of Men?

From your write up your attitude ain't so good

These kind of things are deserved for lovely Angels
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by djon78(m): 3:57am On Jul 08, 2023
dauntless15:
Very wise man, I'd do exactly the same thing in his shoes, afterall he divorced his other wives so automatically the 33yr old is his partner and entitled to renumerations, and he didn't even neglect his children which is more than any responsible father would do, my own dad reminds us his children everyday we won't inherit anything from him even when we made it clear we don't also want anything from him, he is trying hard to sell everything to make sure no one gets even a needle, mind you, we're all fending for ourselves o, he's not helping anyone. cheesy

Your Dad no get money

If he does

He would have groomed you guys to manage all he's got

Me all my children will partake of my wealth

I will Ensure they have the Best education money can buy
Go to the Best Schools especially university

By then my business should have grown in leaps and bounds

Settle them well

That's what one of my rich cousin is doing for his children presently

The first two in secondary School boy and girl
He is paying millions for there school fees
They have the best of things
Ajeboish children and very responsible and we'll behaved

Any Man making money is to lavish it on his children
That's the Joy of life
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by andycom(m): 7:21am On Jul 08, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shame on all broke men!!

No dey shame your broke father for social media, you no go hear
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by gwinaB(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

He owns a serie A club
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Paragon4(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Omo this news will motivate side chicks to double up their attention for men.
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by AnonymousMike(m): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dammmnnn.......you’ll just do about anything when that Pvssy is sooo good.....
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Purvan(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
What a Stoopid man!!!

If I was his child , I go assassinate that woman and empty her account to my crypto wallet

1 Like

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Bukola94: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
dauntless15:
We have served him as any children will serve Thier dad, someone who told me that training me till secondary school is more than enough, that he has given me secondary school cert and I should be grateful he even paid my school fee this far, that I'm not entitled to university education unless I'm ready to sponsor myself, it's just how he is.
ah! Was that how he was raised too? In this 21st century, go report him to grand pa or his mother if they are still alive. Or close allies or associates... how about his wife's
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by dauntless15(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Bukola94:
ah! Was that how he was raised too? In this 21st century, go report him to grand pa or his mother if they are still alive. Or close allies or associates... how about his wife's
I don't have time o, report him for something that belongs to him, like I said, I'm not even interested, infact I'm thankful for his way of thinking, I wouldn't be someone who believes in making my own money if not for him.
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by dauntless15(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
djon78:

Your Dad no get money

If he does

He would have groomed you guys to manage all he's got

Me all my children will partake of my wealth

I will Ensure they have the Best education money can buy
Go to the Best Schools especially university

By then my business should have grown in leaps and bounds

Settle them well

That's what one of my rich cousin is doing for his children presently

The first two in secondary School boy and girl
He is paying millions for there school fees
They have the best of things
Ajeboish children and very responsible and we'll behaved

Any Man making money is to lavish it on his children
That's the Joy of life
ok.
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by Damfostopper(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sim.ping has no race....even white people simp too

1 Like

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by mediclife1987(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/ex-italian-pm-berlusconi-leaves-e100m-to-lover-in-his-will/

I remember asking my mom then in 200Level, that how can I make women like me, cos I was too shy.

She told me to forget about women for now, and face my books, that women would flock after me in the future.

I actually thought for several years she had no clue what she was saying, but with recent events, I'm beginning to believe her.

I can't count the no of married women I've fvcked since the past 3months.

They give me their no, and I fvck the shit out of them, while they moan under my dîck.

Women love success no be small.

Thank you mummy for telling me that truth, it really helped...

1 Like

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Leaves €100m To Lover, Marta Fascina In His Will by mediclife1987(m): 7:01am On Jul 09, 2023
dauntless15:

Wetin una do una papa? You sure sey hin no get manic psychosis so, wey e dey sell everything off cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.