Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? (1977 Views)

Funny Lies We Lie 2 Girlz Just 4 Fame Or Approval... / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by eneekaycee(m): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2006
Hello to all the ladies in the house!!!Please o I was just ddebating this within myself then I thought ,who best to answer this than the ladies themselves.Pray tell me ,if you a woman suddenly find yourself in Eldorado land and God suddenly asked you to choose one from any of these and it shall be yours,which one will it be:Riches,Beauty,Fame and to get younger.
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2006
shocked shocked i've already got all of those, no need to choose again for fame undecided
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by eneekaycee(m): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2006
Rhodalyn,just suppose you were asked to pick one, which would it be?Be a sport and tell me,I just want to know which is tops for you
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by beyunce(f): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2006
None of those is important in life.
So none
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2006
eneekaycee:

Rhodalyn,just suppose you were asked to pick one, which would it be?Be a sport and tell me,I just want to know which is tops for you

beyunce:

None of those is important in life.
So none
exactly wink
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by desiree(f): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2006
Honestly, Honestly, If i have to choose i will choose RICHES because riches can get you all and any of the others, ofcourse it is in retrospect of the quantity!!!!

G.u.y.s, u got to pick one sad
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by Zahymaka(m): 12:46am On Apr 07, 2006
I don't think I'd pick any for the following reasons.

Riches: Not that I don't need money presently but I'll get lots of "friends" and people hunting me. I'd also get fame which is about the last thing I want on earth.

Beauty: hmmm maybe -- but beauty applies to girls only. You should have said "handsomenability" -- I need that badly.

Get Younger: See me praying I'm old enough to leave my parents and you want me to wish I was back sucking breast milk, crawling or learning how to walk again?

Fame: I'm a very very introverted person. If I ever became a celebrity I'd become suicidal. The paparazzi would stalk me, I'd have my privacy invaded, people would want to be seen with me, girl fans would send me lots of love letters and might even commit suicide when I marry etc etc

I think my world i complicated enough!
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by weev(f): 1:09am On Apr 07, 2006
well would not want to be famous cannot imagine anything worse!

would not want to be too beautiful, so that people would only look at the outside.

to be rich would be nice but i believe money creates as many problems as it solves.

so i would go for getting younger but no out of vanity, i want to experience all i can , i want to see the world and read every book so i would take the extra time grin
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by whitelexi(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2006
Stash the Cash, as long as it comes pls keep it coming grin
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by sade511(f): 3:09am On Apr 16, 2006
I would go for the money mainly because I love going shopping. There is not a such thing as to much clothes or shoes to me. smiley
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by eslynera(f): 12:37am On Nov 29, 2006
Riches, i can get that when i'm famous, which i'm not. grin
Beauty, everbody has their beauty so i bliv i also got mine kiss
Fame, that's what i'd ask for, then later on it'll give me riches, then i'll mark all the above. grin
To get younger.- I love my age, and i'm already young enough, so i don't need to get younger. tongue
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by trendy(f): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2007
what is the essence of looking younger without money?
with riches and fame, i can make myself more beautiful(Note am very beautiful)
and more young!

so riches and fame for me
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by tpia6: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2011
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by Bluemoon1(f): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2011
riches, with that u can get the others.

u can buy fame. of course if u're so rich everyone will know you
u might not get younger but u'll look younger
i mean everyone thinks rich ugly girls are more attractive than poor fine girls. lol
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by SALady(f): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2011
Riches most definately, all the money for a girl to see the world. What's nice about this is that  you can bring your favourite peole along anytime. Ofcourse an many other things that money can buy!!!

Why not? at least its not from some sugar daddy!!!
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by bekay911(f): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2011
2 be younger
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by MMM2(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2011
^^
Re u dat old

Anyway i like dem big & old wink
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by bekay911(f): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2011
M M M:

^^
Re u dat old

Anyway i like dem big & old wink

Nope am a small gal but if am 2 choose i will choose 2 b 4eva young
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by MMM2(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2011
^
Dats d more reason i should ny winkwinkwink u undecided
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by bekay911(f): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2011
M M M:

^
Dats d more reason i should ny winkwinkwink u undecided

Pls tell me hw many joy soap u don use dis week. This might be a curse upon u oooo. I knw a female pastor wey go deliver u grin grin grin
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by MMM2(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2011
^

How will i mastur bate when u re here undecided

For ur female pastor ope u wont be angry when i ny angryangryangry her
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by bekay911(f): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2011
M M M:

^

How will i mastur bate when u re here undecided

For your female pastor ope u wont be angry when i ny angryangryangry her

There is a sabbath church stone throws from our house, d chief priest fit knack u pigeon n dat sex demon wey hold u go run. But u go dey in chains and must sleep in their temple 4 abt 7 days. Make i do arrangement 4 u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by MMM2(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2011
yes

where is ur house undecided
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by bekay911(f): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2011
wen d arrangement is done i contact u moreova u wont av 2 come in contact wt anybdy 2 avoid transfer of spirit
so u tell m wer u ltve chief priest n his squad come pick u up
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by MMM2(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2011
angry
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by HISchild: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2011
Truly, "all is vanity", "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Matthew 16:26

also see Ecclesiastes 5:14-16 and Rom 6:23 & Acts 4:12
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by IZUKWU(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2011
Money! Money!! Money!!!
Re: Riches, Beauty, Fame Or To Get Younger: Which Would You Choose? by Nayah(f): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2011
Health and going to heaven, I know this is not an option but that's the first thing comig in my mind

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Is Pissing Me Off / My Girl Wants To Know If I'm Well Paid First / A Girl Asked Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.