Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. (888 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Never Make A Sex Video With Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
I do not really find any chance of making it indefinitely if this year also ends worse than the previous 4 me. Already, i find it inevitably boring to celebrate being alive if it is just because others are dead. Well,there is nothing as miserable as being chased by misery all over the place.you were also born in the ghetto,also raised on the street but that is not all. U also have badluck following you up and down, fighting to drain ur blood and eat up your teens,20's,30's and 40's with distress upon distress. Leaving u depressed and ageing damn fast, helpless and abandoned in your 70's if u are mistakenly still alive. Nairaland is only good at trying to make a corpse stand up ,only to attempt suicide in order 2 go down again. If this year means more ordeals unto me,at least, it will be true that i saw certain things,after it,in advance.

1 Like

Re: If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. by CivilianJTF(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
Na you know wetin you dey talk
Re: If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. by Xenry: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
If you no make am, you go explain tire
Burna boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
Change your mentality

Avoid things that distracts including news and even this nairaland since na success you dey look for.

Don't follow the crowds

Follow time tested sure principles of life that have stood the test of time.

Read alot of books. E.g the game of life
Re: If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. by izonborn098(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
As a man since the very day you was born, the world is against u.
They will not accept whatever reason you give for your failure, so u gats keep on grinding or u
Re: If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
Xenry:
If you no make am, you go explain tire
Burna boy
to hell with burna bulaba
Re: If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. by Illegal1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
Omoh..........if u no make am,jst go do ritual,las las nah jst 1 person de begin sumtin..

dis na small advice i get 4 u.
Re: If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. by Padipadi(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
to hell with burna bulaba
Bolaboy no send you. If you don't make it this year, try again next year.
And if you think you are tired, no p. But sniper N500 and enjoy it cold.
Re: If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
The world out there is wild with a lot of noise. U need to equip and fortify yourself with the right principles.
Re: If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. by Offpointng: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Change your mentality

Avoid things that distracts including news and even this nairaland since na success you dey look for.

Don't follow the crowds

Follow time tested sure principles of life that have stood the test of time.

Read alot of books. E.g the game of life

All these things without him locating the House of prayer is a total waste of time

3 Likes

Re: If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Offpointng:

All these things without locating the House of prayer is a total waste of time
yea
Of course you are right.

Where else would one find these principles if not the holy book.
Re: If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. by Offpointng: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
yea
Of course you are right.

Where else would one find these principles if not the holy book.

Exactly cuz the truth is, It is not of him that run or will or strength but of GOD that shows mercy (Rom 9v16)

Not by power nor of works lest any man should boast (Eph 2v8)

2 Likes

Re: If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. by Dimaya: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
@op

95% of Nigerians are struggling. 40% of adult Nigerians are unemployed.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Things will get better. Just hang in there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. by Unyimekelvin: 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nigga, it's not only you!!
I'm in this mess I pray i make again.
Re: If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Even light don off at the end of the tunnel
Re: If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. by Dshocker(m): 3:15am On Jul 08, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
I do not really find any chance of making it indefinitely if this year also ends worse than the previous 4 me. Already, i find it inevitably boring to celebrate being alive if it is just because others are dead. Well,there is nothing as miserable as being chased by misery all over the place.you were also born in the ghetto,also raised on the street but that is not all. U also have badluck following you up and down, fighting to drain ur blood and eat up your teens,20's,30's and 40's with distress upon distress. Leaving u depressed and ageing damn fast, helpless and abandoned in your 70's if u are mistakenly still alive. Nairaland is only good at trying to make a corpse stand up ,only to attempt suicide in order 2 go down again. If this year means more ordeals unto me,at least, it will be true that i saw certain things,after it,in advance.

In life, you have to seek the help of a seer first.

You might be held by the things your forefathers did, so little sacrifice will liberate you and unlocking your world to success.
Re: If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. by Bakrabas: 9:36am On Jul 08, 2023
Firstly stay away from gambling, humanizing, clubbing, partying, drinking or smoking.

Evaluate, renew and reshape yourself with new thought.

Associate yourself with the people with positive mindset.

One thing is that you're not the poorest on earth.

Do not look at those that are better than you that thing is a Joy killer rather, look at those that you're better than and give thanks to God.

The little is much if God is in it

Everyone has it own time zone to success, even if you do ritual you won't still be rich until your time arrives.

Before an elephant can give birth to her baby, a dog might have gave birth to dozens of puppies three or four times.

Wait for your time and be prayerful surely at the end of the tunnel light is waiting
Re: If I Don't Make It This Year,i Will Never Make It Again Or Till I Die. by Nice2023(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2023
U want to make by force by fire.

If u don't have money saved some where,no land or inheritance...just forget.

The only option is to struggle till u make it but If i insist on making it by force by fire,u will just kill yourself.

There is time for everything.

If u don't have plans just forget it.

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!! Juicy HP Laptop In Superb Condition For Sale (photo) / Women Are Master's Of Emotional Manipulation! How??? / Does True Love Exist?for Ladies Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.