Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

How Can I Stop Being So Emotional - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Being So Emotional (1519 Views)

Am So Emotional Downcast, I Need Someone To Talk To / Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds / Ladies Stop Being Silent During Sex ,participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by Solofresh2: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hello fellow nairalanders, there is this issue I am dealing with and I would like to share it. I get emotional with almost everything. I mean where am supposed to be logical, I get emotional even over little things and I don't like it. I don't like it because I feel weak and easily manipulated.I need advice on how to get less emotional as a guy and do my thing with no emotion attached.
Your opinions are welcomed

Seun,Mynd44,nlpfmod please I need people opinion on this
Thank you
Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by helinues: 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Whenever you are about to get emotional, count 10-1 backward.

You should be a bit calm before done and think twice.

Best method is just to ignore.. Who get time to dey nag

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by izonborn098(m): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
The only way i over come emotions was when i pass through a terrible problem for years and the making of cash.
And u have to be a little bit heartless, not to harm people o.
Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by garriAndsugar: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
Na emotional man you be you no kill person.. enjoy

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by PerfectStranger(m): 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
Life never show u shege. Na why your emotions high.

Travel come Lagos, your heart will auto-reset by force.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by AndrewTate(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
Deliberately put yourself in positions to see shege especially from the hands of people then I promise you slowly you'll get hard.

Other things that could help greatly;
Add action bitters,bitter kola and agbo to your diet.
Walk very long distances on empty stomach.
Eat only once a day.
If you drive stop for a while and use public transport and always make sure you go out with a little less transport fare than required.
Do away with emotional music and refill your playlist with gang rappers music
Watch more of cartel movies.
...works like a charm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by Dizzyyish: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
Try meditation and focus on slow, deep breathing.
Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by advanceDNA: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
Solofresh2:
Hello fellow nairalanders, there is this issue I am dealing with and I would like to share it. I get emotional with almost everything. I mean where am supposed to be logical, I get emotional even over little things and I don't like it. I don't like it because I feel weak and easily manipulated.I need advice on how to get less emotional as a guy and do my thing with no emotion attached.

Thank you

No dey listen to celinè dion type of music
No dey watch zee world and telemundo
No dey watch all these movie wey nolly and holly wood dey portray men like idíot for women....

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by Unyimekelvin: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Drink emotionless beer ND heartless.🤝
Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by PerfectStranger(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
advanceDNA:

No dey listen to celinè dion type of music
No dey watch zee world and telemundo
No dey watch all these movie wey nolly and holly wood dey portray men like idíot for women....

grin
Men still watch those kind of emotional movies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by myyansh68(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
Listen to the weeknd's called "Heartless ".
cool

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by advanceDNA: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Men still watch those kind of emotional movies?

Lol.....some dey watch am naa
Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by jackmrandy: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
Solofresh2:

Thank you

Read books.. read books that will bring out the monster in you. If you continue in this state, you will be used, manipulated, and you will not like the outcome

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by omniwater: 12:06am On Jul 08, 2023
Act nobody but yourself.

Be yourself.

It's better that way.

Trust me!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by frozen70(f): 1:12am On Jul 08, 2023
Solofresh2:

Thank you

Start building your emotions as a man because as you grow you will come across things that will shape you for good and for bad

Start now to prepare yourself for it

Secondly some bad experience can train you up

Some good experience can strengthen you up too

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by Vinnie2000(m): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2023
OP, I suspect you are a Last born. 🤔😒

Being Overemotional is a MUST for lastborns. smiley

U need a SERIOUS BACKSTAB or Heartbreak from a Loved one, to stop it.. sad
Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by Chloraseptic: 6:47am On Jul 08, 2023
Everybody is emotional.

It's just that what you emot to might be different from what I emot to...

Those redpillers that unnecessarily get serious and acting firm especially to women are just being emotional as well.
Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by ITbomb(m): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2023
The good book says, if you have two shirts give one to your neighbor.

Note that it says TWO SHIRTS, not for you to give your only shirt for the comfort of another.

Start by taking care of yourself, always put yourself first. It is not selfishness, you have to stand well before you can carry another else the two of you "helper and helpee" will go nowhere.
Selfishness starts when you have four shirts and your neighbor is cold and you say you need 7 shirts (one for each day of the week) before you start helping

Once you realize that helping yourself first is the right thing to do, focus on that and emotions in other areas of your life will be put in check

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by Badmashii(m): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Life never show u shege. Na why your emotions high.

Travel come Lagos, your heart will auto-reset by force.

Honourable comrade please anything you need just order,bills on me lason.

I swear to God if e stay Lagos for 1year that shit go comot from him body.
Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by Cloudflare: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2023
Solofresh2:

Thank you

It's obvious you must be a pussy ass niggar!

Dude, you need to be a tough guy! Nobody likes emotional dudes, not even girls! They see emotional dudes as weak guys!

Be selfie, Be alpha person, no send no poo, don't be needy, don't be available all the time.

If towards a girl! The read below 👇

Make her know she's not the only one, but show her love. Use the exact words on her don't paraphrase. Fvck is fvck, kiss is kiss. Smooch is smooch, don't do parental guidance. Don't be slow to say what you want. With these and many more your tough/bad boy life is loading. Dress neat remember you come first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by Boogyman557: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2023
Holly Gram cool As a guy..

Is either u de DRINK or u de SMOKE..

If u no de do any of those then u need better flogging wit 2by4

Try enter street and buy better RAW WEED.. use the WEED take cook better JOLLOF RICE and eat..

I will not advise u to SMOKE it because I no know weda ur HEAD PAN fit carry so cooking it will be better..

WEED give INSPIRATION and MOTIVATION..

WEED go make u get ORIENTATION..

Even if PESIN ask u question and u no sabi the question, so far as say u SMOKE or use WEED cook, u go just de answer the question with wisdom..

Even if u enter exam Hall and u no sabi waiting to write because u no read book, so far as say u SMOKE or use WEED cook, u go just de write full book because WEED don give u the knowledge to understand..

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION!

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION!

WEED is the PREPARATION to my EXAMINATION!

WEED is the CALCULATION to my EXAMINATION!

LITE up my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by limsycutey(f): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2023
You just have to train your mind. Try to be more logical in your thinking, dissect issues one by one.
Being emotional hurts you the most, I'm very emotional when I'm in a romantic relationship too but I've been training myself to not be so. Being too emotional gives others too much power over you and you don't want that, so try not to let the actions of others affect you so much.
I believe managing your expectations helps too...that way you are less disappointed or provoked.
Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by PerfectStranger(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool As a guy..

Is either u de DRINK or u de SMOKE..

If u no de do any of those then u need better flogging wit 2by4

Try enter street and buy better RAW WEED.. use the WEED take cook better JOLLOF RICE and eat..

I will not advise u to SMOKE it because I no know weda ur HEAD PAN fit carry so cooking it will be better..

WEED give INSPIRATION and MOTIVATION..

WEED go make u get ORIENTATION..

Even if PESIN ask u question and u no sabi the question, so far as say u SMOKE or use WEED cook, u go just de answer the question with wisdom..

Even if u enter exam Hall and u no sabi waiting to write because u no read book, so far as say u SMOKE or use WEED cook, u go just de write full book because WEED don give u the knowledge to understand..

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION!

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION!

WEED is the PREPARATION to my EXAMINATION!

WEED is the CALCULATION to my EXAMINATION!

LITE up my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Can I see your pics pls? You can send it to my dm privately. I don't mind paying for it.

Just to see the face behind this grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by PerfectStranger(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
Badmashii:

Honourable comrade please anything you need just order,bills on me lason.

I swear to God if e stay Lagos for 1year that shit go comot from him body.
Oya oya I don order for loud. Make i drop aza bayi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by Justkatty(f): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
I learnt not to be too emotional after I was seen as a fool.....omoh now ehhh

The only person that kind soften my heart is my precious daughter

Once bitten twice shy.
Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by Badmashii(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Oya oya I don order for loud. Make i drop aza bayi grin grin grin

Which one b loud?;If you go gree take colos then non problem cheesy
Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by PerfectStranger(m): 6:17am On Jul 09, 2023
Badmashii:

Which one b loud?;If you go gree take colos then non problem cheesy
On colos, on colos grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Being So Emotional by Allisgud: 6:40am On Jul 09, 2023
ITbomb:
The good book says, if you have two shirts give one to your neighbor.

Note that it says TWO SHIRTS, not for you to give your only shirt for the comfort of another.

Start by taking care of yourself, always put yourself first. It is not selfishness, you have to stand well before you can carry another else the two of you "helper and helpee" will go nowhere.we have so many selfish human being from black people
Selfishness starts when you have four shirts and your neighbor is cold and you say you need 7 shirts (one for each day of the week) before you start helping

Once you realize that helping yourself first is the right thing to do, focus on that and emotions in other areas of your life will be put in check

(1) (Reply)

Can You Fall For A Woman Who Has Too Much Make Up On? / I Need A Girl! / The 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.