Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ (6311 Views)

Dishonest Women Everywhere! / Feminists Are Old Frustrated Women With Worn Out Bodies .... / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2023
Purvan:
Badmouthing women but you came out from a woman's womb

Get some self respect nigger

If you can't get women , we the blue pilled niggers will help you self improve to be able to attract women
nigga with an hairy balls, I'm saying this cos my aunty is also in the crew.πŸ™πŸ€
I have respect for women, nigga!! i gad a mamma okay!!
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2023
Savedday2:
Who tell you say all this evening newspapers want marry?

All them want is to jump from one diick to the other. They feel the younger ones are overtaking them so, they are fighting to upgrade.

Ashawo will always remind ashawo
de want marry bruh, but they won't speak up.

4 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2023
Blue86:
One, the primary factor is , many of them have very bad attitude towards those who show affection towards them.

And the wise of the men will stay aloof of such.
And the fools of the men will stay on and endure and suffer till they die.

When that girl is showing you colours she can't even show her friends, dump her.

Some girls will learn early.
Others will learn so late.
None will learn.

Character is built.
It is built when you have many fails, and realize the cause of the fails.
Yeah this is true, the kind of attitude this women have towards men are terrible especially my aunty.😑😑😑😑

4 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2023
Cloudflare:
The average Nigerian girl loves being a single mother. They absolutely have no desire to get married or better still they want to hoe around before looking for an innocent Simp dude to offer their over used damaged kpekpus to.

Men, in all you do avoid single mother. Leave them alone with their anger, frustration and bitterness
spit fire πŸ”₯ bruh.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 11:34am On Jul 08, 2023
Toktee:
These parasites called Nigeria's ladies ehn..
Elsewhere at 18yrs a lady is independent but in Nigeria at 18yrs they are still eating their parents food while using the proceeds of hookup buy indecent clothes.

Only in Nigeria women think ever get{d things belong them and they are to be care for by man.

There are more single girls than men in Nigeria with zero characters.
Go to universities and see the rate of immorality these girls engaged into.

M any of them can no longer hid their waywardness even in the church.

Majority of these single old ladies are Christians.
You don't need to ask questions but just by their appearance you know them.
Provocative dress exposing every part of their bodies that ought to be hidden.

Sex is no longer expensive.
May they remain single forever.

Is your last line for meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2023
austine4real:
grin

They are single because of economic reasons

Personal decisions

Family and ancestral background

Etc

who knows πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2023
landlordmi:
They are all over Facebook groups and I laugh when I see them trying to hoodwink unsuspecting abroad men.

The greatest mistake any man will make is marry a lady above 30 years. A lot of them are completely broken with multiple sexual partners and abortion.

The best thing you can do as a man is join the list of men who have fΓΉcked them and move on.

They have all had their chances and missed it.
Yeah they are everywhere, even at event.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2023
emmancipated:
E no dey possible say everybody go marry, so make una rest with this, go and marry nonsense.
bruh!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by myyansh68(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
Bullshit

Don't think of quoting me, I won't answer because your type of Humans with the mentality of Marriage is a must and also a golden ticket to Heaven, drain down my IQ.

1 Like

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by myyansh68(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
emmancipated:
E no dey possible say everybody go marry, so make una rest with this, go and marry nonsense.

Seriously ,it's a pity bro to see Men crying over a Woman's single status. That's to show that the Men are more desperate to be in Marriage or relationship than females.

Women don't have husband ,
Women aren't in their husband's house, etc.
What about the Men? are they married? don't we have single Men too ? or who do you expect to marry them females [ a Spirit or an Alien ]?

5 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by SmartODINO: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Monogamy is also a factor here. Remember, Women are more in number than men.

1 Like

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by yinkeys(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
Evening newspaper everywhere in Nigeria 😑😑😑...tufiakwa... My Aunty is among them,she is fasting nd praying for a husband now..

Just wondering, what really took place when they were young..πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”Aunty Helen go ND marry!!! I'm aware you are seeing this...oh yes go nd get married!!!😑😑😑

Change your attitude towards men, because it's quite disgusting...😑😑😑😑
No man will marry a demon in sheep clothing.✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️
Choosy monsters chasing bad boys for fun
I have no sympathy for any woman who doesn’t utilize their prime window properly
Life most times gives us what we strive for
Although the dating game requires some luck

4 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by emmancipated(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
myyansh68:

Seriously ,it's a pity bro to see Men crying over a Woman's single status. That's to show that the Men are more desperate to be in Marriage or relationship than females.

Women don't have husband ,
Women aren't in their husband's house, etc.
What about the Men? are they married? don't we have single Men too ? or who do you expect to marry them females [ a Spirit or an Alien ]?

I guess these are kids, because I don't understand why someone being single is a source of concern to them. Like, are you going to be in the marriage with them if they eventually marry?

What do you stand to gain because they are married.

Does it make your life better in anyway?

Some threads for this forum dey give me headache sometimes, I swear.

6 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by WantsandMore: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Some of you will grow up/older/mature and realize that there's always more than meets the eye.

6 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Blue86(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
There was this lady that I met in the bank one time. She gelled with me and I gelled with her.
We exchanged contacts.
When I called her to ask her on a date to just hang out, it was like I was talking with someone with hot chilli pepper in the brain.
She cut the phone.

I kuku no even call her again.
I still dey go the bank dey do transactions.
I no send am.
I no even look her side.
After a while, she come dey form closure, trying to get friendly blah blah blah.
But I don delete her line.
And I have marked her attitude.
She no even dey three seconds for my mind.

What's her attitude?
An attitude of Jezebelic control.
If she can have the edge in controlling you, you are gone.

Only a fool will marry that kind of person and suffer in silence till they die.

But men are getting wise.

People show their attitude before the marriage.
It's just this silly quote of they will change, that destroys them.

Thank God for true stories, that people may learn.
Unyimekelvin:
Yeah this is true, the kind of attitude this women have towards men are terrible especially my aunty.😑😑😑😑

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Blue86(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
You see them saying , my husband where are you.

And you will think they mean a husband but a man that is flying abroad and back.
Or a man that is a multimillionaire.
And there dress sense is olosho wise sef.
And character Dem no get.
Unyimekelvin:
Yeah they are everywhere, even at event.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by adefitim(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
There’s this one on my neck now, she’s 32 years, she’s forcing herself on me.
She dey use emotions

5 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Sandralight(f): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
emmancipated:

I guess these are kids, because I don't understand why someone being single is a source of concern to them. Like, are you going to be in the marriage with them if they eventually marry?

What do you stand to gain because they are married.

Does it make your life better in anyway?

Some threads for this forum dey give me headache sometimes, I swear.
I like this your answer, like any time I enter the Romance section, most of the topics are about women getting married or single women above 30 that isn't married or they will call them evening newspapers.

The question I always wonder is what is their problem? How is a woman not getting married their concern, like will it add any thing to their life or bank account.
Why can't people mind their business, drink water and stay in their lane, life no suppose hard like this.

6 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by emmancipated(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2023
Sandralight:

I like this your answer, like any time I enter the Romance section, most of the topics are about women getting married or single women above 30 that isn't married or they will call them evening newspapers.

The question I always wonder is what is their problem? How is a woman not getting married their concern, like will it add any thing to their life or bank account.
Why can't people mind their business, drink water and stay in their lane, life no suppose hard like this.

It's really hard to fathom, honestly.
Maybe, we lack things to discuss, that's why some of these threads keep springing up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Dimaya: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2023
emmancipated:

It's really hard to fathom, honestly.
Maybe, we lack things to discuss, that's why some of these threads keep springing up.

Other topics are posted, but these are the only ones we engage with.

It's because Nigerians don't like minding their own business
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Ekundayo7574(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2023
Dimaya:

Other topics are posted, but these are the only ones we engage with.

It's because Nigerians don't like minding their own business
Ogbeni when we have them I mean single mothers in a very large numbers just has the way the Op is saying. it's call for concern, this is a Forum and we have the right to discuss what are the things causing those numbers here, number one is Disrespect, so if you do want to communicate you are always free to move to another thread

2 Likes

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Sandralight:

I'm laughing at you in hausa kai kai Kai kai kaiiiiiiii!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Madam Sandra,are you among the evening newspaper??if yes keep on...
It's my huge concern... because my dearly aunty is also an evening newspaper..✍️✍️✍️✍️
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Ogbeni when we have them I mean single mothers in a very large numbers just has the way the Op is saying. it's call for concern, this is a Forum and we have the right to discuss what are the things causing those numbers here, number one is Disrespect, so if you do want to communicate you are always free to move to another thread
bless you bruh!!βœοΈβœοΈπŸ™
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
adefitim:
She dey use emotions
bruh don't fall for that trap!!!🀝
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Unyimekelvin: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
Blue86:
There was this lady that I met in the bank one time. She gelled with me and I gelled with her.
We exchanged contacts.
When I called her to ask her on a date to just hang out, it was like I was talking with someone with hot chilli pepper in the brain.
She cut the phone.

I kuku no even call her again.
I still dey go the bank dey do transactions.
I no send am.
I no even look her side.
After a while, she come dey form closure, trying to get friendly blah blah blah.
But I don delete her line.
And I have marked her attitude.
She no even dey three seconds for my mind.

What's her attitude?
An attitude of Jezebelic control.
If she can have the edge in controlling you, you are gone.

Only a fool will marry that kind of person and suffer in silence till they die.

But men are getting wise.

People show their attitude before the marriage.
It's just this silly quote of they will change, that destroys them.

Thank God for true stories, that people may learn.
Yeah bruh, it's only a weak nd dumb dude that get married to woman with a disgusting attitude.
I can't withstand them, just keep avoiding her.✍️✍️✍️✍️

1 Like

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Prettygirl200(f): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
Evening newspaper everywhere in Nigeria 😑😑😑...tufiakwa... My Aunty is among them,she is fasting nd praying for a husband now..

Just wondering, what really took place when they were young..πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”Aunty Helen go ND marry!!! I'm aware you are seeing this...oh yes go nd get married!!!😑😑😑

Change your attitude towards men, because it's quite disgusting...😑😑😑😑
No man will marry a demon in sheep clothing.✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️

Mod, take this to front Page πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Na this nonsense u want make dem move to front page? I pity you!!
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by adefitim(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
bruh don't fall for that trap!!!🀝

Fall keh! Never.

I will not fall someone I don’t have genuine feelings for laye
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Kaido: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
All my sisters are married. I am just happy for them.

I know some females in their early and late 30s. Some are aggressive while others are coolest humans I have met.
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Kaido: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
adefitim:
She dey use emotions
Guy, you must marry am o. Make I come chop rice & chicken grin
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by damzy88: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2023
Blue86:
One, the primary factor is , many of them have very bad attitude towards those who show affection towards them.

And the wise of the men will stay aloof of such.
And the fools of the men will stay on and endure and suffer till they die.

When that girl is showing you colours she can't even show her friends, dump her.
Some girls will learn early.
Others will learn so late.
None will learn.

Character is built.
It is built when you have many fails, and realize the cause of the fails.
wink
Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by cococandy(f): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2023
No one is more obsessed with marriage than nairaland men.

What’s all this? Na wa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+ by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
cococandy:
No one is more obsessed with marriage than nairaland men.

What’s all this? Na wa o
They said marriage doesn't benefit men anymore so why are they whining that women are not getting married?

Men are so obsessed with women's issues and it is so scary. They have started calling control "boundaries" nawa oo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? / I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? / Original Samsu Oil Available In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.