Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,717 members, 7,862,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves [x] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves [x] (201 Views)

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves Anointed I / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Awa [our] Only Yahnwe Saves [x] by TGYM: 1:55am On Jul 08, 2023
ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a woman that carried own little beauty [child] at the back, then me heard a reverence that was echoed with Igbo speech concerning this woman, “Onyinye Onyenweanyi adighi edgi [eji] ya eme onu. Onyenweanyi nyere gi ya ka iwere ya dgere [jere] ya ozi” meaning “The gift from AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE should not be used for boasting but ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED gave them to you in order to be used for AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE werk”. The little beauty used as an example is a mystery. So many beauties that AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE gave gifts are doing nothing with the gifts. These gifts are dying slowly and ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED attached their names to these gifts given to them. ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said, “Some are asking if every beauty must be a worker in the Ogbakor, this made them not to use their gifts, but they should know that any beauty that refuses to use the gifts I gave to self must answer for it.” “As the little beauty is at the back, self is yet a little beauty. There shall be a time when that little beauty shall begin to learn how to sit, to stand, walk, and run, and even to the point that, that little beauty comes to knowledge. That is when you can order that beauty to remove either this or that. But if after giving such order, the little beauty refused to remove such thing, how would you feel? Sitting in a place without using what I deposited in you to werk for Me is wrong. There is something I have deposited in every beauty to enable them to do My werk.” ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED reverenced in Igbo speech “Anam abia osiso ikwughachi onye obula dika oluya si di. Okwu m di ire nebe obibim” meaning “I shall certainly reward every beauty according to the work such beauty has done. My spoken werd is highly esteemed in my abode.” ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED continued, “If I say to you ‘Come to me’ ‘Avoid this or that’ ‘Serve me’ ‘Werk with me’, it means ‘I LOVE YOU’. How can you know my program in your existence when you have not known me? You cannot know my program for you when you have not known me. My program for you is manifested through your obedience to me and your commitment to do my werk.” ‘Ome woya, omere ya n ‘oge yah’ meaning ‘I AM WHAT I AM does things at own time’, this reverence was directed to a woman that has made series af humble demand and meat abstinence [prayer and fasting] concerning a particular thing. It was when ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED has answered the request that the woman became very glad. It is when a humble demand is coupled with obedience that the answer would come. Reverence in Igbo speech ‘Anama echere mgbe uche Onyenweanyi g’ eme meaning ‘me is waiting patiently for AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE desires to be done’. This reverence was given on account to a young woman that missed it. This young woman initially took a stand not to defile self with men before entering into union but as the union lingered, the mockery from self’s 1st to 3rd [3] women friends that have sin partners [boyfriends] made this young woman to change own decisions. The friends mocked self on account their own sin partners were taking care for them while self was roasting in poverty. This made this young woman to make a sin partner [boyfriend] and at the first stage acquired a little beauty in the womb. But on account for shame due to what beauties shall say, went for abortion and died in the process.A reverence echoed in Igbo tongue ‘I ga si n’ odighi mgbe Onyenweanyi doro gi aka na nti – chee echiche maka ndu gi’ meaning ‘Would you claim that there was no time that I, YOUR ONLY OWNER YAHNWE warned you? Think about your existence.” Me heard as the young woman cried out in Igbo tongue ‘Anwuala muoo! Amaghim n’ ogadirim mu otua’ meaning ‘Me is dead! Me didn’t know that it shall be so to me. The woman was thrown into Heylel fire. A question was asked through reverence in Igbo tongue ‘Otutu mgbe k’ ina-ekwu okwu onyenwegi, obu gini k’ [iji] ya mee? Imaghi na ikpe ga amalite na etiti umu onyenwegi?’ meaning ‘Many times, you have being preaching the werd, but what do you do with my werd? Don’t you recall that verdict shall begin with my own beauties that are considered to be with me?’ this reverence was done concerning a pastor that claimed to be a miracle worker. Me viewed how women visited this pastor in order to have little beauties [children]. This pastor always slept with them secretly, and in the process, transfers demons into their womb through high invocation and gave them olive oil to drink. When such women began to notice a change in their flesh, they would be thinking that they had little beauties but in the real sense, nothing would be there but evil forces. The pastor is weeping now in Heylel fire. A reverence was given in Igbo tongue ‘Ezi onye [ije],arapula ezi uzo nke Onyenweanyi, n’ihi na onyenwegi n’ echere oge I ga lota izute ya n’kpeazu, rapu ndi enyi, ndi g’ eduhie gi k’ighara isoro uzo ndu, soro Onyenweanyi na azu…… obu uru gini k’oga bara madu,ma oburu n’oritasia uwa nile n’uru, o’we tufue ndu ya n’ikpeazu. Meaning; ‘You that move on the right path, don’t abandon the right path on account AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE is waiting for the brightness and darkrestness you shall depart from this earth to meet with I AM WHAT I AM. Don’t have bad friends in company and those that shall mislead you, but continue moving in the right path af eternal existence. Move on AWA ONLY OWNER YAHNWE path, what shall it profit a man after wasting self’s existence in sin and gain all the wealth on earth, then during the verdict, be cast away to destruction?” This pastor was cast into Heylel fire with horrifying torment. The devils in Heylel fire flogged self with a cable that contains sharp objects, that instantly peeled off self-flesh.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Too Sinful For Jesus To Love You / What's The Greatest Show Of Unintelligence In History? / Sweet Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.