Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos (27590 Views)

Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos / Yoruba Are Rascals, We'll Handle Them - Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu (VIDEO) / Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by k777(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2023
Learn to respect your host communities, weither it's Yorubaland, North, Malaysia, Thailand, China and any part you find yourselves respect your host communities or continue to learn the hard way. We are all natural migrants.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by madridguy(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2023
Iwuanyanwu should stop using his old age begging around. Leave Lagos alone and return back to your deserted IPOB flogging region.

Bunch of shameless clown.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by gabbasin: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2023
I could remember this banter then by Yoruba folks during the era of the football club, Iwuanyanwu Nationale, "Ó ń ké bí ológbó, Iwuanyanwu"

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:
Ohhh, they're still having meetings about Lagos.

Are these people even aware their region has come under the worst situation of anarchy since the civil war? How is Lagos state the most pressing issue for them at the moment?

This is totally confounding.

Traders and buyers alike were shot at and flogged out of ONITSHA Main Market in ANAMBRA STATE yesterday, not a single word have we heard from these subjects. Rather, they're having a town hall over Alaba International Market in LAGOS!!

I'll keep asking, where are the voices of Obi Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, etc?.

Attention seeker...you are irrelevant in the scheme of things.
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Galaxyss(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2023
Let there be peaceful coexistence. Visitors should know their limit and shy away from tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Honestfrend: 9:30am On Jul 08, 2023
2023...someone is still shouting I be Igbo, I be Yoruba, I be Hausa etc..

This is the genesis of our problem..

Tribe n religion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Oloripelebe: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2023
Unity beggars
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by kkonsults: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2023
Good development

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Cooly100: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:

Are these people even aware their region has come under the worst situation of anarchy since the civil war? How is Lagos state the most pressing issue for them at the moment?

Traders and buyers alike were shot at and flogged out of ONITSHA Main Market in ANAMBRA STATE yesterday, not a single word have we heard from these subjects. Rather, they're having a town hall over Alaba International Market in LAGOS!!

If you weak Ogbomosho boy can think before making your comment you will see that he and everyone else including all the SE leaders agreed that only the release of Kanu can stop the issue in the east..

They have all asked the FG to release him according to the orders of the court..

So what do you want him to do, again?

I have not seen you coward ask about those who release prisoners in Abuja federal prison...

All your brain is filled with Igbo, Igbo, Igbo...

Why can't bla*k people reason well
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by seniorkachion(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:

They were flogged you say, but in the South West a pastor was killed and 7 persons kidnapped inside a church in the same week. I will prefer the SE situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Cooly100: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2023
madridguy:
Iwuanyanwu should stop using his old age begging around. Leave Lagos alone and return back to your deserted IPOB flogging region.

Bunch of shameless clown.

Look at this weak Oshogbo thug with no education and any upbringing at all... calling someone as old this man a clown..

I thought you wicked two faced demons from SW don't wake your old parents with a kick angry

When this guys built his high rise in VI your god Tinubu was still in Orabiji Osun state, picking cocoa pods...
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by seniorkachion(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:

Flogged you say, but in the South West a pastor was shot dead inside his church and 7 worshippers kidnapped in the same week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Afamed: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2023
Joke of the decade.

Make other tribes come invest in a region where UGM go burn their investment

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by porthouse7(f): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2023
Abi he ran away from ipob sit at home
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by ComptonGee: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2023
Hear talk from elder. . . Chai!
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Cooly100: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2023
k777:
Learn to respect your host communities, weither it's Yorubaland, North, Malaysia, Thailand, China and any part you find yourselves respect your host communities or continue to learn the hard way. We are all natural migrants.

....respecting your communities means not voting in an election?

But you two faced characters contest and are voted for in UK, US and Canada...

Is it not ironic that you mischievous, and treacherous fellow omitted these countries and went for facist countries that are like Nigeria tongue
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by omoadeleye(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2023
Wait , let things be made clear.

Igbos came from SE to invest or came for greener pastures?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by madridguy(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2023
How come Anambra or Abia is not good for his high rise? Why V.I ?

Cooly100:

Look at this weak Oshogbo thug with no education and any upbringing at all... calling someone as old this man a clown..

I thought you wicked two faced demons from SW don't wake your old parents with a kick angry

When this guys built his high rise in VI your god Tinubu was still in Orabiji Osun state, picking cocoa pods...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Jsucre(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2023
Welcome to the land of omoluabis, the land that produces prominent Igbo leaders. We're one. We move ......
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Cooly100: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Actually they want to buy all the land from Lekki to Oshodi

Mugu

They tied your hands behind your back and blind folded you weak thing..to take your land?

Everyone has seen that your only issue with the Igbos is undiluted envy and jealousy...
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by anungangampu: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2023
Kossyso:
Nice move Chief Iwuanyanwu. Even in your old age, you are still willing to serve your people. I hope you sounded out "aku ruo uno," mantra to them? Because that's the ultimate goal.
Yes, anything to make make igbos to behave like Notherners in Lagos is Ok by me. Make your money, live as cheap as you can and send all your dime to South East. Even though it's pure water factory its far better than wasting your money on omonile.
I have never seen anywhere in the world where you pay for buying everything regarded to estate development both in constructing a foundation and roofing..

Our Mumu don do abeg. All those Migrantss from other Yoruba states, when they stop seeing Igbos as their cash out, maybe that's when their eyes will open. As for now, being a Bale or Top Thug is lucrative in Lagos as businesses men hide under them to buy anything. Yet during election same people will push Lagosian yoroubas against igbos as their problem.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Cooly100: 9:48am On Jul 08, 2023
madridguy:
How come Anambra or Abia is not good for his high rise? Why V.I ?

Bla*k man think,,,think bla*k man....before you spew rubbish...

It is because of your one Nigeria....

..and beside most important high rise in Lagos are from "foreigners" as you lazy people will call them...

Nestoil, Savannak bank, UBA, Zenith bank, Union bank, buildings

I wonder why you cannot replicate Lagos in He-badan you western capital?
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Cooly100: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2023
BigCowHornn:

No they are thinking about yoruba nation

Mugu

Have you asked that Quota system friend of yours why they have not captured the Boko guys released for prision in Abuja...or jailed a single person...

Nigeria will continue go back if its citizens are parochial in their reasoning...

If you want only Yoruba Nation ask for it and even the people from SE will support you...
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by madridguy(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2023
Stop hiding under the one Nigeria umbrella.... You and I know your region is a forbidden region before and after the amalgamation of Nigeria.

Cooly100:

Bla*k man think,,,think bla*k man....before you spew rubbish...

It is because of your one Nigeria....

..and beside most important high rise in Lagos are from "foreigners" as you lazy people will call them...

Nestoil, Savannak bank, UBA, Zenith bank, Union bank, buildings

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by omohayek: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
He is speaking from a political stand point. He is not recognized as everyone knows the organization Ohaneze are for lost political jobbers. After Hope Uzodinma met Sanwolu. He sent Iwuanyawu to finish up. But Niggaz no send them. Keep celebrating people that don't have a say in IGBOland.

Anyway, I hope you are bracing up for the Tribunal Judgement, after PO legal team exposed Bamidele the useless American Attorney that bailed Tinubu
grin.
What business does a "Biafran Patriot" have commenting on Nigerian affairs? Mind your own business and stick "patriotically" to your own country's internal issues.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Christistruth03: 9:56am On Jul 08, 2023
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Makinde Commissions 100 Security Vehicles To Improve Security In Oyo / Peter Obi Out To Defraud Our Party, We Welcome The Judgement - Apapa LP Faction / Troops Recover Shilka And Gun Truck From Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.