Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos (27598 Views)

Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos / Yoruba Are Rascals, We'll Handle Them - Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu (VIDEO) / Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by richie240: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:
Ohhh, they're still having meetings about Lagos.

Are these people even aware their region has come under the worst situation of anarchy since the civil war? How is Lagos state the most pressing issue for them at the moment?

This is totally confounding.

Traders and buyers alike were shot at and flogged out of ONITSHA Main Market in ANAMBRA STATE yesterday, not a single word have we heard from these subjects. Rather, they're having a town hall over Alaba International Market in LAGOS!!

I'll keep asking, where are the voices of Obi Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, etc?.
I've said it that the easiest way to kill a southeasterner and go Scot free is to hire a fellow southeasterner to do the job. The ndigbo rank and file won't bate an eyelid since d culprit is a 'bloda'.

But tell them a termite bit an igboman in Lagos/kano and comman see world war 3.

The killings and sit-at-home in alaigbo is non of their concerns, na how to take over lagos be their headache.
cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by richie240: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Christistruth03:
What is somebody who thinks Yorubas are Political Rascals looking for In their Land again?

He should go and look after his space that Ipob have shut down and set on fire

UPDATED

after reading this I am now in full support of Iwuanyanwu the leader of Ohaneze's visit to Lagos

May you live long Baba

Don't gaulk it brah.

Actions speak louder than words.
They are like the proverbial rat biting your toes and simultaneously blowing breeze to soothe you.

Has he apologize for calling Yorubas rascals or has his ppl ceased provoking Yorubas in all spheres of life and opposing all d policies of Lagos or he's already seeing and feeling the no-nonsense stance of LASG in response to their ungrateful attitudes.

They have crossed d line tey-tey and his "yorubaland doesn't belong to Igbos" words are afterthoughts to make Yorubas let their guards down once again.

Once bitten twice shy.
cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by opeey(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
How will other tribes invest in a region that is relatively not peaceful.
How will other tribes invest in region that is not viable for investors no access to raw materials. They still need to come down to the west to get raw materials to produce.

Even the igbos prefer to stay in the west than staying in there region.

Give. Sanwo Olu, should also give them enabling environment to strive in their business
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by ImperialYoruba: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Before 1914 when Nigeria was amalgamated, Igbo had started coming to Lagos. When Igbo started coming to Lagos, there was no Ikoyi, most of Ikoyi was riverine. There was no Victoria Island, there was no Lekki.

Igbo are part of the development in Africa and Lagos. Right from the time the first railway lines were built, Igbo were here. There is no way anybody can talk about the development of Lagos with all honesty and exclude Igbo.

When you talk about Lagos, some Igbo have lived in Lagos since their grandparents began living here, which is as far back as 1914. The truth about this thing is that we have a character in Igboland which makes us different. We know that we have a home and our home is in Eastern Nigeria.

The first set of ibo migrant to Lagos was in 1920. Ibo was not known in Lagos prior. They were Nigerian Railway labourers brought down from Kafanchan for rail guage expansion.

If iwunanyuwu has record of Ibo in Lagos prior he should make available.

It is also untrue that there was no Ikoyi, no VI or Lekki. There were villages in those places with Baales.

Sanwo is not in Abuja, he just has no time for him. You dont call our Leaders and Elders rascals, and think there will be no consequence.

Bloody fat pig!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Jagabanarmy: 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:

Are these people even aware their region has come under the worst situation of anarchy since the civil war? How is Lagos state the most pressing issue for them at the moment?

Traders and buyers alike were shot at and flogged out of ONITSHA Main Market in ANAMBRA STATE yesterday, not a single word have we heard from these subjects. Rather, they're having a town hall over Alaba International Market in LAGOS!!

Honestly, Igbo leaders should speak out on the insecurity in the south east. Why this loud silence from them? PBAT should never release KANU but allow the court proceedings to go on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by chemicool: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by ImperialYoruba: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
richie240:

Don't gaulk it brah.

They can't be like the proverbial rat biting your toes and simultaneously blowing breeze to soothe you.

Has he apologize for calling Yorubas rascals or has his ppl ceased provoking Yorubas in all spheres of life and opposing all d policies of Lagos or he's already seeing and feeling the no-nonsense stance of LASG in response to their ungrateful attitudes.

They have crossed d line tey-tey and his "yorubaland doesn't belong to Igbos" words are afterthoughts to make Yorubas let their guards down once again.
cool

Thats why they are putting pressure.

You see Iwuanyanwu said Sanwo and Uzidima issued communique. Which communique? Beside a speech there was nothing in writing. But head of Ohanaeze has called it communique. He intentionally slipped that in so it becomes point of reference for his people in future to say Governor of Lagos issued communique for peaceful resolution. Do you now see how Ibo forgery and cheating is a permanent fixture from top to bottom of their society?

He also said Kanu has done nothing wrong since, first, no court has convicted him of any wrong doing, and second, a Federal High Court ordered his release...therefore he is innocent. Meanwhile, they believe President Tinubu, who was not indicted or arrested or convicted is a criminal, and should be disqualified.

Like Omenka correctly pointed out, Iboland is burning but how to own Lagos is their priority. They spent decades outting Yoruba to sleep while they slowly crept in and spread tentacles everywhere in Lagos. They came very close to grabbing ownership of it, until Yoruba had an awakening. It is now a pain point for them and they are in rush to quickly put Yoruba back to slumber, like you said.

They have been trying to meet with Lagos Speaker, Obasa, he has turned them down. They are trying to meet with Eleko, he turned them down. Now iwuanyanwu tried to meet with Gov Sanwo, and was told Gov is in Abuja. But me I know Sanwo is in Lagos because there is an event in his family house that started Yesterday, and he cannot be absent for the two days gathering.

Ibo must be kicked out of Nigeria. They have brought nothing but headache to everyone in Nigeria. Beside Yoruba, there is no tribe in Nigeria that has not been negatively, and painfully impacted by Ibo atrocities.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Kingson28: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
[quote author=helinues post=124284402]Visits Lagos or he used style to Japa from SE as the region is in turmoil

Between Igbo business in Lagos and the safety of Igbo's in Alaigbo, which should be the top priority?

They worship money and value it above the peace and safety of Igbos in their region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by paramakina202: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:

Welfare and security of Ndi Igbo Lagos is as important as any state in SE, after all Igbo population in Lagos state maybe higher compare to any state in SE.
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Kingson28: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
I never heard of any South West governors or Afenifere Yoruba leaders touring or visiting the South East to appeal to them not to send Yorubas packing.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by shegra58: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
ottersberger:

You've gotta have something to invest in, or do you want to invest your scratched face?. You have nothing an Igbo needs, so hush it.
shut up and face reality your region is desert and nobody plant in the desert nothing I'm coming to do in your region because you breed lunatics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by totit: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

They have been trying to meet with Lagos Speaker, Obasa, he has turned them down. They are trying to meet with Eleko, he turned them down. Now iwuanyanwu tried to meet with Gov Sanwo, and was told Gov is in Abuja. But me I know Sanwo is in Lagos because there is an event in his family house that started Yesterday, and he cannot be absent for the two days gathering.

Ibo must be kicked out of Nigeria. They have brought nothing but headache to everyone in Nigeria. Beside Yoruba, there is no tribe in Nigeria that has not been negatively, and painfully impacted by Ibo atrocities.

At the bolded. That's exactly what it is, and it is more of what I want to hear, see, and become a pattern. Why should some bunch of nonentities and a bunch of leeches be requesting and demanding for audience for what reason exactly don't they have a home and region to govern. Very annoying set of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Menclothing: 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Lagos so bless a state vi ikoyi. Existing for long they have baale even under British

If you have money invest anywhere profitable

Lagos is profitable in real estate

Number 1 people with the highest investment are ijebu

Talking about people who have estates with 3000 unit houses above eg Amen estate

Not one not 2 or 3 estates per person oooo but they won’t talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Skyehigher1: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
He didn't even ask of the man that want to bring ipob to Lagos.... The man that are in prison that they were throwing the key into lagoon

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by k777(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Because that's where of yous are in prison for various crimes and misconduct

Cooly100:

....respecting your communities means not voting in an election?

But you two faced characters contest and are voted for in UK, US and Canada...

Is it not ironic that you mischievous, and treacherous fellow omitted these countries and went for facist countries that are like Nigeria tongue
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by AfonjaPriest: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
The rats are coming out from their hellhole to chew the thread, to fashion it to their grotesque perspectives. Anyway, before I mess on their faces, let me joyfully say, 'Igbo kwenu!'
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
The most shameless people ever. Carrying Lagos on their head when their house is burning.
Spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by HRMK: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
belated!eating your words!didnt you say igbos developed lagos?why cant they develop their region?but for the imo state governor those igbos would have known their worth!why or what is this man doing with the governor?he shouldnt have been granted audience at all!!
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Christistruth03: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
richie240:

Don't gaulk it brah.

They are like the proverbial rat biting your toes and simultaneously blowing breeze to soothe you.

Once bitten twice shy.
cool

we can't sleep with 2 eyes yet ,because even ipob attacked Lagos during Endsars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by BigCowHornn: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
Cooly100:

They tied your hands behind your back and blind folded you weak thing..to take your land?

Everyone has seen that your only issue with the Igbos is undiluted envy and jealousy...
Cooly100:

Have you asked that Quota system friend of yours why they have not captured the Boko guys released for prision in Abuja...or jailed a single person...

Nigeria will continue go back if its citizens are parochial in their reasoning...

If you want only Yoruba Nation ask for it and even the people from SE will support you...

I think you are mistaken me for someone or something else.

And you will never find a worse tormentor of Omo Alas than myself. I'm sick and tired of their nonsese kindly dig deeper into my history to verify

I'm from Imo state but born i n the US and most of my comments are sarcastic so might just be misunderstood entirely

The quota system you talk about is the worst thing i hate about this country
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by ImperialYoruba: 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kingson28:
I never heard of any South West governors or Afenifere Yoruba leaders touring or visiting the South East to appeal to them not to send Yorubas packing.

When a child is not trained at home, he will be trained outside.

Yoruba leaders trained their people well so there would be no bad finger pointed at them from afar.

Ibos are raised but not trained.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:19am On Jul 09, 2023
Christistruth03:

You are making the same Mistake Ojukwu made

Is Lagos in Biafra ?

Have you noticed that Biafran Agitators just can't take their eyes off Lagos

From Ojukwu to Kanu to Simon Ekpa

Lagos dey enter their eyes.
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Sleekfingers: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
1. Ladipo market will soon be demolish. That place is too dirty.. Fasola made a terrible mistake for not demolishing that market.
2. Sanwo olu is planning to send computer village traders to Abule egba or badagry
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by DrDeuce: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by DrDeuce: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency / NIMC Shuts Lagos Office To NiN Registrants / Peter Obi Out To Defraud Our Party, We Welcome The Judgement - Apapa LP Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.