Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos (27632 Views)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu: Ohanaeze President General Raises Alarm Over Death Threats / Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos / Yoruba Are Rascals, We'll Handle Them - Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Dbestbrest: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2023
Welcome to Lagos, the dreamland of every NdiIgbo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by HitlerWasRight: 10:00am On Jul 08, 2023
Your house is on fire ,nah how to drag Lagos with Yoruba be your problem.

Useless entities .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by madridguy(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2023
You and I know the good people of Osun and Ibadan are not running around the country, they stays in their home compare to your people seeking asylum here and there.

By the time Simon Ekpa finished with your region, even dogs will not remain.

Cooly100:

But you Osun thug is hiding under the ocean of Lagos...

Is your regional capital He-badan not forbidden cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Cooly100: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2023
Dbestbrest:
Welcome to Lagos, the dreamland of every NdiIgbo

..and you from far away Kogi...what is your dreamland cheesy
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Charisma01: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:
Ohhh, they're still having meetings about Lagos.

Are these people even aware their region has come under the worst situation of anarchy since the civil war? How is Lagos state the most pressing issue for them at the moment?

This is totally confounding.

Traders and buyers alike were shot at and flogged out of ONITSHA Main Market in ANAMBRA STATE yesterday, not a single word have we heard from these subjects. Rather, they're having a town hall over Alaba International Market in LAGOS!!

I'll keep asking, where are the voices of Obi Ezekwesili, Peter Obi, etc?.

Shut up, they are in Lagos to tackle the issue of tribal Bigotry against the Igbos.
You people can't breathe without mentioning Obi, is Obi the President of Nigeria?
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Cooly100: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2023
madridguy:
You and I know the good people of Osun and Ibadan are not running around the country, they stays in their home compare to your people seeking asylum here and there.

By the time Simon Ekpa finished with your region, even dogs will not remain.

Seeking asylum in their own country...you are truly uneducated...

Stay in their homes...you guys are born with lies.. which home..this...?

...I would be surprised if dogs live here...

O boy you don buy market be this. ohhhhh

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by madridguy(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2023
Yes, they are refugees everywhere polluting every part of the country.
Even the young ones don't want to school in your forbidden region.

Cooly100:

Seeking asylum in their own country...you are truly uneducated...

Stay in their homes...you guys are born with lies.. which home..this...?

...I would be surprised if dogs live here...

O boy you don buy market be this. ohhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Blaze14k: 10:12am On Jul 08, 2023
helinues:
Visits Lagos or he used style to Japa from SE as the region is in turmoil

Between Igbo business in Lagos and the safety of Igbo's in Alaigbo, which should be the top priority?

It baffles me the citizens want igbos to go buh there politicians are bent on keeping us together which means any separation will bring a proper disintegration of nigeria. After all igbos are very important in this contraption called nigger-area. Why would a big city like lagos answer slave coast ain't u guys ashamed of that name?
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Cooly100: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2023
madridguy:
Yes, they are refugees everywhere polluting every part of the country.
Even the young ones don't want to school in your forbidden region.

and this fellow selling agbo is not polluting every part of the country?

..and she is even in your "forbidden region"...somewhere in the east...

Your biggest problem is envy propelled by tribal jealousy and wickedness.

Just close your mouth in shame and find something worthwhile to do...

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by CodeTemplar: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2023
omohayek:

What business does a "Biafran Patriot" have commenting on Nigerian affairs? Mind your own business and stick "patriotically" to your own country's internal issues.
shallow.
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by ehikwe22: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:

Are these people even aware their region has come under the worst situation of anarchy since the civil war? How is Lagos state the most pressing issue for them at the moment?

Traders and buyers alike were shot at and flogged out of ONITSHA Main Market in ANAMBRA STATE yesterday, not a single word have we heard from these subjects. Rather, they're having a town hall over Alaba International Market in LAGOS!!

The federal government deliberately created the insecurity in the South East. Why have they not put an effort to arrest Simon Ekpa? Because it serves their purpose that SE be destabilized. Before the creation of the ESN, Nigerian armed forces were committing atrocities against peaceful protesters that wanted nothing but referendum. Is it a crime to demand for something that's your right?
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by shegra58: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/lagos-not-igboland-were-visitors-iwuanyanwu/
Ohaneze dey play I should come to Igbo land and invest so that your sit at home lunatics will burn my investment to ashes grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Blazebond(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2023
You haven't been able to address the destructions that the esn and IPOB are perpetrating in igboland and you call yourselves leader's of the igbos,no single address concerning the recent killings that have been happening this week,he even said that igboland is peaceful and does not have a security problem,Igbo people na WA sha,na only GOD go fit deliver them from their delusion Sha.
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by madridguy(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2023
You are free to back up your lies with a random pics. Your major problem is low self esteem and I think I will need to hire a genetic scientist to let me know why you people are full of that.

Cooly100:

and this fellow selling agbo is not polluting every part of the country?

..and she is even in your "forbidden region"...somewhere in the east...

Your biggest problem is envy propelled by tribal jealousy and wickedness.

Just close your mouth in shame and find something worthwhile to do...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Philipmoon2(m): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2023
If you read from the beginning to end, you will understand things.
1) he acknowledged that igbos are visitors in Lagos but they helped in developing Lagos.
2) that the Federal government should release Nnamdi kanu so that they will know who is criminal and agitators.
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Allisgud: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2023
I think the treatment igbos are is ment on how they are treating themselves, imagine what is happening in the east, economy is affected, education, almost every student who wrote jamb in the east choose unilag as their first choice,if the eastern govnors come together and make one tangible development that is not anywhere in other state,see how they are doing meeting like begging for forgiveness to be allowed not to be chased out

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Cooly100: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2023
madridguy:
You are free to back up your lies with a random pics. Your major problem is low self esteem and I think I will need to hire a genetic scientist to let me know why you people are full of that.

Hahahaha...he has now gone to genetics..who taught agberoooooooo, genetics...read your comment again and see how watery it is..

See who has low esteem...

Low self esteem is one who cannot compete but wants to reap where he has not sown...calling people clowns and refugees...

You need help and a job, mate.
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by iamdapsyj(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:

I read the report and all I can deduce from it is that the interest in Lagos by this IPOB is gargantuan. The man seem to be an arrogant fellow going by how he gives out his own opinion of issues surrounding Lagos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2023
Oh,what a shame ! Their house (south east) is on fire;daily killings,maiming and wanton destruction of properties is now a norm in their enclave but they are only concerned about Lagos,South West and Yoruba people's affairs ! These bunch of villagers from the East should bury their heads in shame ! Take it or leave it,your lives will never remain same again in Lagos and the entire Yoruba land (South West). Any wrong move on your part will attract instant catastrophic consequences for you fools. Mtchew,only if you know what is coming your way ! You must be extremely stupid if you think you will not be severely punished for daring us the way you did last time. Yoruba people's minds are made up about you guys already and believe it,it won't be business as usual !

Take your "development" to your ancestral homeland in the East; you need that development more in your various villages. Nobody will miss you guys if you decide to go today but don't push us any further to the point where Yoruba people will decide to start forcefully pushing you guys out of our land. You won't find it funny,walahi !

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Exedyne: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2023
This man still has the audacity to visit the land of the people he calls rascals

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by jrusky(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:

The last paragraph really a case of concern. I have asked this same question. Pls where is Bitter Obi? Very useless man, very wicked man, a bloody deceit, evil nonentity who don't care if entire SE is Nuke all he cares about is presidency he will never get in his lifetime.

Pls where is Bitter Ezekwesilli or was she not aware of the flogging and destruction of properties by obi boys?

Where is that useless Charly Boy and those cursed Psquare or are they no longer from Anambra? Useless animals filled with bitterness, hatred and f u c king ingrates.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Segzy19: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2023
Lagos is always their concern... Awon osinwin

Their whole region is in chaos and bloodshed but they will not bother or worry about that one. Lagos is what is always on their minds... Igbo billionaires and politicians all have houses and live in Lagos with their families.. Show me one single Yoruba or Hausa billionaire or politician living in the east with or even without his family...

Who wants to go and invest in your dry and cursed region when you, the citizens and sons of the soil are running out of it to southwest for safety and prosperity?

See him shouting Igbos developed Lagos yen yen yen yen yen yen....
You developed Lagos but you can't develop your states.... A tenant maintaining his landlords building when he could have used same capacity and resources to build his own befitting house...
Any sense in that?

Do anyhow in Lagos, and we will always remind you of where you came from...

I hate rubbish!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Cj4charles(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2023
helinues:

Respond to the thread and stop the quarter cleverness of derailing. Stop the stale whataboutism.

No be what you have been supporting brought calamity to your own region, during your own life time.

What would you tell your grand kids when they ask you what exactly did you do to stop the insecurities in Alaigbo..

Eish
you've finally found your lost voice🤣😅🤣
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Hawkler: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2023
So SE is gradually becoming a one-horse town and their haven is now SW. I can't count the number of individuals who had left SE to SW this year. People are refusing Federal government jobs in SE now. very pathetic.
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by ottersberger(m): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/lagos-not-igboland-were-visitors-iwuanyanwu/

Just to reiterate and buttress, hear Iwuanyanwu:

Before 1914, when Nigeria was amalgamated, Igbo had come to Lagos. When Igbo started coming to Lagos, there was no Ikoyi, most of Ikoyi was riverine. There was no Victoria Island, there was no Lekki.

Igbo is part of the development in Africa and Lagos. Right from the time the first railway lines were built, Igbo was here. There is no way anybody can talk about the development of Lagos with all honesty and exclude Igbo.

When you talk about Lagos, some Igbo have lived in Lagos since their grandparents began living here, which is as far back as 1914. The truth about this thing is that we have a character in Igboland which makes us different. We know that we have a home and our home is in Eastern Nigeria. Wherever we go, we know we are visitors, and we have never gone anywhere to claim their land. Every Igbo man who owns a property in Lagos does so legitimately.

We have not come to preach a sermon that God gave us the land in Lagos, we paid for it. People from Igboland have not only developed lands, they have built houses. If you go to Lekki, Victoria Island, Lekki, everywhere, these things were built by humans. Lagos is Lagos because people, like the Igbo, came and invested. They include northerners and those from other tribes. Igbo came, invested and developed the place without forgetting the fact that they are visitors. Every Igbo man is told from home to obey the law of his host community and Igbo has done that all through history.

On Nnamdi kanu and Southeast security situation:

I think if any Nigerian leader has respect for the Igbo, he will release Kanu because once he is released, the security problem will be reduced. I want to tell you that South-East or Igboland is not worse than other places.

Security is bad all over the country, but release Nnamdi Kanu, let him be free and let us attack our own insecurity. There are people causing insecurity in the North, and they have even gone to the prison in Abuja to release everybody, yet nobody has put anyone on trial.

They had even kidnapped people on the train, and they negotiated with them. Nnamdi Kanu has never been involved in any of these things.
Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Guererro01: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2023
At the end of the day,this people no get anywhere else to go except Yoruba land.Make SW shaa no loose guard ,cos them go witness mad influx of this people,now wey thi IPOB shii dey go higher like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by Morbeta11(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2023
omenka:

See Benue man talking ....

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by updatechange(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2023
This fat pig, what’s he saying… igbos are the highest gdp contributors in the country, igbos develop Lagos, Nnamdi Kanu did not commit any crime but he can send ipob to burn down Lagos and Tinubu’s properties…? All the same rethorics back and forth.

Una never hear am, Una go learn by force.
Awon asinwin e no even respect president BAT, saying any serious government will release that terrorist cos to them he didn’t commit any crime.

I swear, sense is far from these people. Priding themselves in stupidity of the highest order.
SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by ottersberger(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2023
shegra58:
Ohaneze dey play I should come to Igbo land and invest so that your sit at home lunatics will burn my investment to ashes grin

You've gotta have something to invest in, or do you want to invest your scratched face?. You have nothing an Igbo needs, so hush it.

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by OsunOriginal: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
naptu2:

He should be put under 24 hours surveillance throughout his stay in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
He is speaking from a political stand point. He is not recognized as everyone knows the organization Ohaneze are for lost political jobbers. After Hope Uzodinma met Sanwolu. He sent Iwuanyawu to finish up. But Niggaz no send them. Keep celebrating people that don't have a say in IGBOland.

Anyway, I hope you are bracing up for the Tribunal Judgement, after PO legal team exposed Bamidele the useless American Attorney that bailed Tinubu
grin.
Name five people that have say in igbo land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima / Deji Adeyanju Places Order For Mustang SRT To Celebrate His Birthday / Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.