Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre (1751 Views)

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / We Are Just Friends, But I'm Beginning To Feel Guilty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by Proserpina: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by NoToPile: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
Landlord and tenant matter is difficult to judge, by the time you hear from the landlord now the story might be different.
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by Mercury12(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
woginid967:
Ekiti does not forgive.... Either they do you back or use jazz.

Imagine the witchcraft... Using pin Needle to burst tyre.... If you're so smart and never got caught why not make money with your brain.

And she's so pretty, my spec. Anyway, your landlord is facing his own issues too. Never judge from your own angle
I did live with a roomate in my 2nd year in university. He from ekiti. I wont say he doest forgive but i can say he never forgets , lol. We still keep in touch till today. The bottom line just be good to people. Nobody is asking for much
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
You even packed feaces? Wow! I'm afraid of you...😳😳😳

It's someone like yourself who's capable of doing witchcraft just for revenge.
omolola100:
We packed out of the house because of increasement , the roof of the house is not good, and this is raining season, most of our belongings are always soaked with water, this man refused to fix the apartment and he's still telling us to pack out if we are not comfortable.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
Op, since u have taking your pound of flesh(revenged)

I suggest u let go and forgive him
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by GenderMix: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
You are nothing but a big WITCH
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by ghettochild(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
Since he's Wicked n u feel he deserves it...
Then u followed what ur heart told u to do...
And u did it n now u feel guilty..na because u get good heart.
Ur landlord go don feel am small...relax for 3 weeks then go less the tires on more time.
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
Walaihi you have a hateful heart. And people like you don't go far in life, it's always struggles

You should have let it go, now you have bursted his tyre, did U get the money, you even poured faeces. Omo shocked. You wicked and have darkness in your heart.

You could kill someone.
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by DenreleDave(m): 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
omolola100:
Good day Nairalanders
I know what I did was wrong but I just had to do it because my former landlord is a wicked man
I created a trend about the quit notice that was served by my landlord.
Luckily enough for us we got another apartment and parked out of the house, meanwhile my landlord has promise to refund our balance of 17500 to us whenever we park out of the building, it was another story when we parked out of the house and handed over the key to him, he even threaten to beat my mom.
In order to revenge what this man did to us,
The new apartment we got is not that far.
the man is a commercial driver ,I always sneak to his house around 5am to burst his tyres with three of his tyres with needle, and even pack faeces together and scatter at the entrance of his house, I planned to burst the tyres three times, I have done it twice now , but I feel guilty going to burst his tyres because I won't even recover the money by doing so.
I have forgiven him but I still feel bad taking revenge.....
17,500 is not a small money this time, I want him to feel the pain too

Walai I like you.... You are too much muah 😘 😘 😘
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by DenreleDave(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
ghettochild:
Since he's Wicked n u feel he deserves it...
Then u followed what ur heart told u to do...
And u did it n now u feel guilty..na because u get good heart.
Ur landlord go don feel am small...relax for 3 weeks then go less the tires on more time.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by DenreleDave(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
NoToPile:
Landlord and tenant matter is difficult to judge, by the time you hear from the landlord now the story might be different.
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by DenreleDave(m): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
omolola100:
Before you judge me just put me in your shoe..
Someone ask us to pack out from his house, we had an agreement he was going to refund us the balance, he change the story after handling the key over to him...
Is that not wickedness?
He is not bothered about our own welfare, the electronic that the rain spoilt in his house and the stress we pass through at night whenever rain is falling

Don't mind them. Some. Landlord are so evil.. I like you for what u did to him

But it's enough. Let it go
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by jackmrandy: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2023
omolola100:
Good day Nairalanders
I know what I did was wrong but I just had to do it because my former landlord is a wicked man
I created a trend about the quit notice that was served by my landlord.
Luckily enough for us we got another apartment and parked out of the house, meanwhile my landlord has promise to refund our balance of 17500 to us whenever we park out of the building, it was another story when we parked out of the house and handed over the key to him, he even threaten to beat my mom.
In order to revenge what this man did to us,
The new apartment we got is not that far.
the man is a commercial driver ,I always sneak to his house around 5am to burst his tyres with three of his tyres with needle, and even pack faeces together and scatter at the entrance of his house, I planned to burst the tyres three times, I have done it twice now , but I feel guilty going to burst his tyres because I won't even recover the money by doing so.
I have forgiven him but I still feel bad taking revenge.....
17,500 is not a small money this time, I want him to feel the pain too

you went too far
Re: I Feel Guilty After Bursting My Landlords Tyre by illicit(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2023
How u go dey pack faeces

Na u dey suffer actually, not the landlord

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Is Killing Me By The Day! / Is It Right To Name A Child In This Circumstance??? / How To Know What Happens At Your Absence, Leaving Your Kids To Your Househelp!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.