Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? (32461 Views)

Match Making In Church ( What's Your Own View?) / " Go To A Bible-Believing Church" ...What Does It Mean?? / Selling In Church – What Does The Bible Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
It's a big issue, satanic manipulation.
Forgiveness is some times hard, you must forgive and let's all go for you to move into your future and destiny.

2 Likes

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Segunowolabi: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hi guz, tnx 4 ur brotherly love, Y must he even post an issue cancerning d body of Christ and allow some of dis infidels, psychophants to dabble in Church issue negativity, as one if d br, right said, d t dey hav Elders, church council and oda body 2 settle d scuffle pls. GBU all
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by CLRF: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
OkCornel:

Good morning and welcome to “church” politics.

Isn’t it amazing how two people keeping grudges on earth are under the illusion of making into heaven to hold hands together and sing kumbayah over there?

What a joke.

Issue between the two may be little misunderstanding and what they could have done is called each other and address the issue instead of avoiding each other thinking they are avoiding problems
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by OkCornel(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
CLRF:

Issue between the two may be little misunderstanding and what they could have done is called each other and address the issue instead of avoiding each other thinking they are avoiding problems

Exactly!
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by obama99: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
If everyone had to say what they see in their various churches, ground go full ooo. Most of them are a totally deviation from what their founders had in mind. Unforgiving spirit, malice, hatred, sweetalkers, arrogant and self centered set of suit wearing self deceptive crooks. All they care for is money money and money. Once you no dey give shishi, they will start looking at you with one corner of their eyes.

Some live beyound their earnings and don't seems to wait for reward from God any longer. If you want to make a pastor go mad at you, anytime there is a big project to do in that church that will involve money donated by church members, insist on due process and see the kind of anger and recentment that will follow.

The senior pastors are fond or dereping their juniors even in the eyes of members so as to be seen as alpha and Omega of the churches.
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by obama99: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
psalmsjob:
Firstly and most important; YOUR SALVATION DOES NOT DEPEND ON HOW A PASTOR BEHAVE OR "SIN". YOUR SALVATION IS BASED ON YOUR FAITH IN THE DEATH AND RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST. Its not because of your "goodness"

Secondly and equally important; NO "SIN" CAN TAKEAWAY THE SALVATION YOU GOT BY FAITH IN JESUS'S DEATH AND RESURRECTION that's a done deal. It doesn't depend on how "righteous" you are.

Thirdly and important too; YOU DON'T NEED TO PRAY IN A CHURCH FOR GOD TO ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS. You're the church itself.

Fourthly, you're free to live your life in peace with everyone even if not talking to some people is what it takes just do it....AS A FAITH-BASED CHRISTIAN YOU DON'T LIVE BY LAWS OF SIN ANYMORE BUT LAW OF LOVE.

This is the same thing people say that makes impunity to thrive in the church. It gives power to the pastors to manipulate members and deceive them. It should not be allowed under any guise. Your pastors behaviour can ruin your heaven. Especially if you continue to abide under false annoting and false preachings. The bible says we can not continue in sin and ask grace to continue to abide with us. It said never

1 Like

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by SaLongs1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
Billionaire2:
OP- I can bet my July salary, their issue has to do with either Power, Money or Women in the church .. if you dig deeper you’ll understand..

In this age and era, it beats my imagination that people are yet to realize that church is an enterprise and religion as whole is a tool for control and dominance …
My exact opinion.

1 Like

Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by ibinaboonline: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Absolutely.
vdestro:

Therefore, it is possible to simply avoid and refuse to talk to a person without wishing him ill or harm, is this correct?
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by psalmsjob: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
My comment is for those who are Spirit filled or put another way those lead under the anointing of the Holy Spirit not by those lead by flesh who look up to their pastor or MOG. A faith-based Christian knows that he needs only the Holy Spirit to live through this world such people live because of the salvation that they have got through Jesus and not living to get their-own salvation because by believing in Jesus you take up his blameless form before God and you'll in no time forget about what is sin and it's ways

THEREFORE I CANNOT WITHOLD THE GOODNEWS OF THE SALVATION THAT IS FREELY AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE WHOM GOD WANTS TO SAVE BECAUSE OF SOME SON OF PERDITION WHO WANTS TO USE THAT "FREE-INDEED" GIFT OR POWER TO INDULGE THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF TO USE IT TO SERVE GOD AND PEOPLE.

JESUS IS THE ONLY PROVEN WAY (RELIGION) TO PLEASE GOD

obama99:

This is the same thing people say that makes impunity to thrive in the church. It gives power to the pastors to manipulate members and deceive them. It should not be allowed under any guise. Your pastors behaviour can ruin your heaven. Especially if you continue to abide under false annoting and false preachings. The bible says we can not continue in sin and ask grace to continue to abide with us. It said never
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by stancod(m): 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Good day everyone. For a couple of weeks now, there has been issues where I worship.

Mostly between the Pastor and his assistant (presently former assistant). They had a falling out, which escalated to a point where the assistant stopped his duties.

Now, I managed to ask questions about the issue and the Pastor gave his version. I also got to know about the assistant's version.

However, here's the issue - they're not in speaking terms! Isn't that malice? Isn't that dangerous, and a deviation from what Christians ought to do? Are they not in danger of hell and manipulation from the devil and agents of sin?

What's even more painful is that the church just continues like there's no issue on ground. It's sad, really.
Doyin
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
jullary:
From your story, see for your salvation sake quickly run. This are just people looking for what to eat not to serve God. Alot of people and disciples offended jesus christ but last last try to be a friend and asked for forgiveness for them. So what will your pastor preach on sunday? The bible says once u see them u know them.
Have left alot of churches because of nonsense things like this.i dont want to pray where it wount be answered.the bible says if have any issue with your fellow brother and you are about to pray,he said u should first make peace with that your brother so your prayer can answered.
Don't cage your life ooooo

Where did you get his story?
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by aalangel(f): 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Good day everyone. For a couple of weeks now, there has been issues where I worship.

Mostly between the Pastor and his assistant (presently former assistant). They had a falling out, which escalated to a point where the assistant stopped his duties.

Now, I managed to ask questions about the issue and the Pastor gave his version. I also got to know about the assistant's version.

However, here's the issue - they're not in speaking terms! Isn't that malice? Isn't that dangerous, and a deviation from what Christians ought to do? Are they not in danger of hell and manipulation from the devil and agents of sin?

What's even more painful is that the church just continues like there's no issue on ground. It's sad, really.

Are you the Bishop that they are reporting to you? Cock and bull story!!!
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by sylve11: 6:22am On Jul 10, 2023
Ulunne777:
And this is the right place to bring it so that unbelievers will put mouth?
Your church has deacons,elders and church board.Tgey will sort it out.

grin grin cool
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by vdestro: 7:02am On Jul 10, 2023
Xandelle:

Unfortunately, they don't realeyes that everyone nose.

grin hahahahahaha grin. Very beautiful. grin
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by vdestro: 7:06am On Jul 10, 2023
Strangebuttrue:
No , at times for the sake of peace , you avoid evil men, I do not think pastors should be evil people

Sure. But the problem is evil. Remember the song "when satan is in the family"?. When evil is alliwed in, everything scatter, scatter. And pastors of God are supposed to be the first who know this. Hopefully, they are not satan's pastors or are they?
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by vdestro: 7:31am On Jul 10, 2023
ceejay80s:

Yes U can,
I no dey carry church for head, if U don't want someone to be Ur friend , yes U can, that doesn't mean U hate the person... sometimes U need to avoid some people for U to live long.
Why is there no thou shall not fight or quarrel or envy on 10 commandment... Even God himself said he's a jealous God, jealousy is no sin but what comes after it like trying to sabotage,harm or kill the person is where it becomes son..

Envy is in the Commandment; it is the sin covetousness. Exodus 20:17!

Jelousy, is not a a sin because the jelouser is the one who has lost something to which he has a right to have and hold.

So jelousy is anger arising from loss while envy is anger arising because of inability to take (steal) that which he desires.
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by ceejay80s(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

Envy is in the Commandment; it is the sin covetousness. Exodus 20:17!

Jelousy, is not a a sin because the jelouser is the one who has lost something to which he has a right to have and hold.

So jelousy is anger arising from loss while envy is anger arising because of inability to take (steal) that which he desires.

Excuse me....I thought envy and jealousy is one and same
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by vdestro: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2023
ceejay80s:

Excuse me....I thought envy and jealousy is one and same

I used to think so but when i tried the spirits and looked at their definition, i saw the difference.

Vocabulary.com
"Jealousy is that unpleasant emotion you feel when you think someone's trying to take what's yours

While envy is
Collins Dictionary
envy denotes a longing to possess something awarded to or achieved by another..

If you check you would see jelousy occurs when you are the one losing what is yours while envy occurs when you are trying to take what is not yours.
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by vdestro: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2023
gohf:
yes na, but u must sha greet ur enemy, mustn't have a joyful or friendly conversation with them. Even sinners only greet their friends

For me i say, let the Spirit lead lest one greets and evil comes as my enemy did before.
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by LegallyBlunt: 10:37am On Jul 10, 2023
aalangel:

Are you the Bishop that they are reporting to you? Cock and bull story!!!
No one reported to me. You know how people are scared of approaching a man of God? There were gossips everywhere but no one had the balls to ask. I went to his office and he told me his part. I got to know about the other side through a close friend. No one reported to me.
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by gohf: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

For me i say, let the Spirit lead lest one greets and evil comes as my enemy did before.
the Spirit will lead you to love but not to be joined
The Spirit of God will lead you to be tempted but not into temptation
To a storm but not into the ocean 😁
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by gohf: 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
vdestro:

I used to think so but when i tried the spirits and looked at their definition, i saw the difference.

Vocabulary.com
"Jealousy is that unpleasant emotion you feel when you think someone's trying to take what's yours

While envy is
Collins Dictionary
envy denotes a longing to possess something awarded to or achieved by another..

If you check you would see jelousy occurs when you are the one losing what is yours while envy occurs when you are trying to take what is not yours.

it's like I am the one that wrote this 😁 so rightly put
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by aalangel(f): 1:15am On Jul 11, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
No one reported to me. You know how people are scared of approaching a man of God? There were gossips everywhere but no one had the balls to ask. I went to his office and he told me his part. I got to know about the other side through a close friend. No one reported to me.

...and you carried Church story to this place of mixed multitude. Why can't you ask the Holy Spirit what to DO?? Are you a Christian at all?
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by aalangel(f): 1:18am On Jul 11, 2023
LegallyBlunt:

...and you carried Church story to this place of mixed multitude. Why can't you ask the Holy Spirit what to DO?? Are you a Christian at all?
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by LegallyBlunt: 8:59am On Jul 11, 2023
aalangel:

It is all these secrets that make certain people and ministers to feel they can't be corrected. Now that I brought it here and you're a 'Christian' have you addressed it? Rather you've been confrontational towards me. What's wrong in asking for an honest opinion?
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by aalangel(f): 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
It is all these secrets that make certain people and ministers to feel they can't be corrected. Now that I brought it here and you're a 'Christian' have you addressed it? Rather you've been confrontational towards me. What's wrong in asking for an honest opinion?

I wanted to reply you but I realised that you're not a Christian (not born again).
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by LegallyBlunt: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
aalangel:

I wanted to reply you but I realised that you're not a Christian (not born again).
Clap for yourself. You've casted the first stone. May God forgive you.
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by aalangel(f): 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Clap for yourself. You've casted the first stone. May God forgive you.

And forgive you for dragging God's matter to the heathens.
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by LegallyBlunt: 5:42am On Jul 14, 2023
aalangel:

And forgive you for dragging God's matter to the heathens.
Your forgiveness means nothing.
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49am On Jul 14, 2023
LegallyBlunt:

Your forgiveness means nothing.

According to Jesus pure worship is not a money making venture {Matthew 6:19-21} so if any group of individuals are dreaming of becoming rich through the Lord's work they will end up messing up everything ! 1Timothy 6:9-10
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:07am On Jul 14, 2023
aalangel:

Today the spirit of God speaks to the believers through the pages of the Bible, before God often speak directly to humans using prophets who received the messenges through different means (dreams, visions, angels) but after Jesus has come God only speak through Jesus {Hebrews 1:1-2} that's why Jesus said he is the way, the truth and the life no one comes to the father except through him {John 14:6} but when Jesus is about to leave he promised that the Holy Spirit will continue guiding his disciples {John 14:26; 16:12-13} after revealing the last message to Apostle John {Revelation 1:1} Jesus said there's no addition no subtraction {Revelations 22:18-19} today we are not to expect voice from the spirit realm {1Corinthians 13:8-10} otherwise demons will also join in speaking to humans in disguise {2Corinthians 11:14} and confusion will set in as people are getting contradicting messages from different voices! 1Corinthians 14:33

So God's Holy Spirit only speak to believers today through the pages of the Bible, please concentrate on what is written in the Bible not voices from the spirit realm because each person will claim he/she is hearing from God that's exactly what is causing the conflicting doctrines in Christendom today!
Re: Malice Among Ministers In The Church: What Should Be Done? by vdestro: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2023
gohf:
it's like I am the one that wrote this 😁 so rightly put

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Lodges Appeal Against Akwa Ibom Intl Worship center / Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.