Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Believe A Woman Cry, Words And Movement At Your Own Peril - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mmesoma Ejikeme: Believe A Woman Cry, Words And Movement At Your Own Peril (396 Views)

Believe Nairalander's At Ur Own Peril !!! (my Experience) / Married Men I Sleep With Are Not Picking My Calls Woman Cry Out In A Video / Guys Date Broke Girls At Your Own Peril (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Believe A Woman Cry, Words And Movement At Your Own Peril by Edipet(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2023
She was too bold, I almost believed her.
Their lies:
Sometimes men wire transfer thinking she is in a very critical condition.
Do you remember when she told you that guy was a cousin.
She lost her virginity due to rape.
She only dated one guy since wen she was born.
Her body count is just 1.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Believe A Woman Cry, Words And Movement At Your Own Peril by dododawa1: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Fear them

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Believe A Woman Cry, Words And Movement At Your Own Peril by rtdCivilservant: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
That girl is a potential hardened criminal, at her age, she could be so bold and mean in telling lies... Imagine, she almost stoke up tribal tension, cos some people were already giving it ethnic colouration. She really embarrassed many highly placed individuals, like Obi Ezekwesili, Innosson and many more, who were arguing in her defence. She is a very stupid girl, Jamb should even go ahead and prosecute her as a deterrent to others like her.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Shameful: Two Nigerian Youths Kiss On Blind Date / Night Owls Wide Awake / Very Darkman Plz Collect Ur Bread Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.