Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. (42445 Views)

Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free / Transportation Of Quarry Stones With Open Trucks Along Ilorin-Ibadan Expressway / 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Nwaajasa: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
Alexxx2000:
As the headline post. Which of these transportation methods have you not used and why.

Let me go first.

I haven't used the aircraft because I never get money. The day I will use it, I frame it.

Also, if you have used the four, which one did you enjoy the most?
the poster married a bride and forgot about his first wife, what about animals like Camel, horse and donkey what of bicycle, motorcycle and canoe or boat even ship or are you bobo generation
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Ogegod87: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
Never been on an airplane, luxurious bus and a train🤦 Someday I will. I guess🙏
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by gentposh: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
Samantha124:
Hey

Want to be friends... Pls can we talk outside of here?
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Gbegirsoup: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
You didn't add water transportation.

Anyways I've used the four. I fly always but get scared throughout the flight, even a six hours flight my eyes go dey shine like touch like say if anything happen I go fit do Jack Bauer...*sighs*. I get scared of train after the London bombing incident so I'm always uncomfortable. As for keke, those boys riding keke along Rukpokwu Eneka road in PH made me dislike keke. It's almost like using okada.

The best is the coach....
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by jagaban82: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
I ve used all including beasts of burden(goat, horse,donkey and cow)
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Dogi1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
Samantha124:
South Africa.

It's alright
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by aprokopaydotng: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
Alexxx2000:
As the headline post. Which of these transportation methods have you not used and why.

Let me go first.

I haven't used the aircraft because I never get money. The day I will use it, I frame it.

Train...I no dey craze omo urobo get leg
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by funbiano: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
I have used tricycle, bus and plane.My first flight that I board was 3,000 from Abuja to Lagos. I booked it down for 2months .But now to the glory of God I can't count how many time I have boarded local flight.I am looking up to God to board international flights one day.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by kenevision(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
Alexxx2000:

Let me go first.

I have used all, thanks to God Almighty for bringing me thus far...

Traveled out of the country, for the first time, in 2018, and since then, I have been to 7 countries.

I have been privileged to travel by air, land, rail, sea. It's been an awesome experience.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Thomasankara(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
[/color]so how many have u used here[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
I've never been on a tricycle before, reason being that we don't have many of those in my country.

You'd only spot one every once in a while, I'd really like to try it someday.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by ima4sure(f): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Daychild:
I've never used Aircraft and Train but I've been on a boat briefly.

Boat na d last mode of transportation wey I go try be dat...
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by DrDunamis(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2023
Alexxx2000:

Let me go first.

All of you saying aircraft, where did you guys take train to?
It's train for me
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Alexxx2000: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
A good thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad / See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December / The Beautiful Loko-Oweto Bridges, Benue River: Thank You Buhari, Up APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.