Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. (42454 Views)

Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free / Transportation Of Quarry Stones With Open Trucks Along Ilorin-Ibadan Expressway / 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2023
You've tried it before, so you wouldn't see anything special about it.
MrDoGood:

Nothing special about it.

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2023
Hey
gentposh:

Hi
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2023
South Africa.
SweetDipBenny:
Where r u from?
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2023
South Africa.
Dogi1:

Which country please?
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2023
No, I'm not.
Englishisamust:

Whaoo, so you are not a Nigerian!!!
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by merits(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2023
Alexxx2000:
As the headline post. Which of these transportation methods have you not used and why.

Let me go first.

I haven't used the aircraft because I never get money. The day I will use it, I frame it.

Also, if you have used the four, which one did you enjoy the most?

Have never used anyone of them.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by wumi2017(f): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2023
Only Keke napep😂
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by centpado(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2023
I have used just three, only train I never enter before
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by wumi2017(f): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2023
And you forget to add motorcycle 🤣(okada,,bike)
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Bankowner: 9:06am On Jul 09, 2023
None!
Used the aeroplane thrice before I left.

The luxurious bus? I worked in the SE back in the days so they were a regular for trips to Lagos. If you recall ABC Transport buses with toilet facility on board, yeah!

Keke? Who don live for Lagos wey go say im no use keke?

And the train. Only ever used it once in Nigeria and that was for an excursion when I was in Nursery/Primary school. Second and third time is here on a journey from Union Station, Toronto to Ottawa and back.

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by KingLennon(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2023
Capernum:
An aircraft o. Infact, it's a major dream for me. At 36 years, I've never board a plane. Shege. I hope somedays I will get favoured. It's going to be a dream come true for me. Let it just fly me up and come down. I will glaze the memory in my mind.
It's you who don't want to fly. U can always fly economy class if you want o. E no cost like that bro....
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by MrDoGood(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2023
Samantha124:
You've tried it before, so you wouldn't see anything special about it.

I've used all 4. I prefer train .
I have phobia for height.
I always listen to music and increase to the highest volume whenever the aeroplane is about to take off or land.

I hate elevator too. My goodness
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by pansophist(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2023
Aeroplane.

God when? cry

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Maxxim: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2023
pansophist:
Aeroplane.

God when? cry
😁
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by pansophist(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2023
Maxxim:

😁

Why you de laugh me? Bad belle
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Regex: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2023
pansophist:
Aeroplane.

God when? cry

😂 😂
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Maxxim: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2023
pansophist:

Why you de laugh me? Bad belle
Egbon no dey disguise for here jor😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2023
I don't like boats/ships and buses, but I've been on a bus four times, twice being school trips.
MrDoGood:

I've used all 4. I prefer train .
I have phobia for height.
I always listen to music and increase to the highest volume whenever the aeroplane is about to take off or land.

I hate elevator too. My goodness
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Mexyz(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2023
Only train, really wish to experience train trip.
For Airplane, I use that at least 14 times a year (round trip) due to the nature of my job.

I know I will get to have the train experience very soon.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Mogajunior(m): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2023
Samantha124:
In other words, you're trying to tell me that all non-Americans who are on Facebook also have American lovers since Facebook was founded by an American?🤔🤔🤔
Hehe. Facebook is global while Nairaland is mostly used by just Nigerians. But notwithstanding, I do enjoy your post and responses on this platform.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Offpoint1: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2023
Capernum:
An aircraft o. Infact, it's a major dream for me. At 36 years, I've never board a plane. Shege. I hope somedays I will get favoured. It's going to be a dream come true for me. Let it just fly me up and come down. I will glaze the memory in my mind.
Flight no too cost, na we dey reason am... 2/3 years ago you could have taken a local flight at the of cost 20-40k
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Offpoint1: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2023
Boat is the sweetest transportation of all...
Sitting at the tip of speedboat when it's on high speed and there's wavy water... Literally felt like you're flying with wings

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Xammie001(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2023
Where are you from Dear,Because here in Lagos,Nigeria na two of us dey drag space even for DREAM sef

Samantha124:
I've never been on a tricycle before, reason being that we don't have many of those in my country.

You'd only spot one every once in a while, I'd really like to try it someday.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Xammie001(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2023
Come to Lagos,Especially yaba side or Agege and Ikeja Train YAPA

Mexyz:
Only train, really wish to experience train trip.
For Airplane, I use that at least 14 times a year (round trip) due to the nature of my job.

I know I will get to have the train experience very soon.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Xammie001(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2023
Even though he go use one of them,I guess na SPIRITUAL REAL him dey live

Killermamba:

Him dey fly or dey do trek-a-thon
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Mightyiyke: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2023
I have not use train 🚃 aland airplane ✈️. Traveling through air is my big dream but money
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by LordReed(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2023
Alexxx2000:
As the headline post. Which of these transportation methods have you not used and why.

Let me go first.

I haven't used the aircraft because I never get money. The day I will use it, I frame it.

Also, if you have used the four, which one did you enjoy the most?

I have used all 4 and honestly I prefer train overall because of the comfort which is rivalled only by private jets imo.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by caandi: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2023
I’ve used all and more… you don’t add ship
I’ve sailed on one before
The great sea that leads to Australia in between the Asian continent
That asides … it was though my parents affluence….
Some great things die when a benefactor is no more…

It’s our prayer to do same for our children and much more than our parents did for us
Shalom.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by kestolove95(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2023
Na only Keke me I don use o
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Dexyity(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2023
Topmaike007:
make herdsmen no carry you ABI grin grin

And bandit and Unknown gunmen. Who wan die?
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by achimendy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Samantha124:
I've never been on a tricycle before, reason being that we don't have many of those in my country.

You'd only spot one every once in a while, I'd really like to try it someday.

Come let me take you for a ride.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by sonssyo: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
Aircraft and train

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December / The Beautiful Loko-Oweto Bridges, Benue River: Thank You Buhari, Up APC / Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.