Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. (42448 Views)

Luxembourg Becomes The First Country To Make All Public Transportation Free / Transportation Of Quarry Stones With Open Trucks Along Ilorin-Ibadan Expressway / 15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by MrBachelor: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Obaofaba: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Train, though, my mum told me she used to travel with it with me on board when I was very young but I can't really recall.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Hallams(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Aircraft oo. The
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Pooly: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
only keke

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Skyview01:

Na discrimination against we okada riders na!

Can you imagine!
#OkadaRidersMatters

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Simpubozz(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
U no include that one wey dey make person disappear ๐ŸŒš
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by onajo2000(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Capernum:
An aircraft o. Infact, it's a major dream for me. At 36 years, I've never board a plane. Shege. I hope somedays I will get favoured. It's going to be a dream come true for me. Let it just fly me up and come down. I will glaze the memory in my mind.

It not a big deal

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by spencekat(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
I have used all
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Foodqueen(f): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Is that bus in Nigeria, or we can substitute it for our coaster or brt buses.

Anyways na train I never enter before.

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by BennyDGreat: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Justkatty:
I've never used the aircraft and the train

When the time comes, I'll be flying from one country to another.

Amen it will happen in Jesus name.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by ehikwe22: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
I've used all multiple times
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by HitRun(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Used all.

Use it at least 4 times a year. The big planes are pretty comfortable. I hate small planes. I avoid them at all cost. It feels like they want to fall from the sky.

Used train only once. The train ride was pretty comfortable too. It had reclining chairs. Although it took a while to adjust to the swaying.

Used it over 15years ago. Then it was cool. Used it about 5 years ago for a 1hr journey at night. I didnโ€™t like the speed. It was crazy. Vowed never to use again.

I love Keke! Sharp sharp movement๐Ÿ˜€. Use it as often as I can.

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by ArchiLimited: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Train
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Exceed15: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Capernum:
An aircraft o. Infact, it's a major dream for me. At 36 years, I've never board a plane. Shege. I hope somedays I will get favoured. It's going to be a dream come true for me. Let it just fly me up and come down. I will glaze the memory in my mind.

Lol.. don't worry. U will soon.

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Dexyity(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Air transport: Money no dey
Train: I no dey reason am cheesy
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
I can bet 90% of Nl men are yet to use a plane

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Kharol1234: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
Na only keke ooo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Chookym(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
Never used a train. Maybe BC e no dey my route

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Jnrprince1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
I don use only tricycle grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by GloriousGbola: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Alexxx2000:
As the headline post. Which of these transportation methods have you not used and why.

Let me go first.

I haven't used the aircraft because I never get money. The day I will use it, I frame it.

Also, if you have used the four, which one did you enjoy the most?

You forgot boat. Can't see myself using it

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by inkon: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2023

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
All I have not used
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Pateebartex(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
I no be winch therefore I don't fly. I used to be a customer of Abuja Kaduna train until Boko boys interfere.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Kinkinatus(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
Used all four. Loved most was the high speed train from London to Manchester. Smooth, fast, comfortable and exhilarating.

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by DeTribalisedCit: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
I've not consciously travelled by air before. My parents mentioned we travelled with one years back. My elder sister remembers, I don't. She's 3 years older so that might work.

I also haven't travelled by rail. Reason: LOL.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by NiceClean: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Speed train. No traffic, no airphobia.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by davies(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
3 out of 4.
Na only plane remain
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by CaptainFM1: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
I've not used the New Nigeria Locomotive.

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Lantosed: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jeez!!!! how dream come true. Enjoy the experience my bro.
Capernum:

Yes sure sure sure. My goodness. Thanks

Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by ChronicGp(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
I'm yet to use a tricycle.
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by cliqtips: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2023
Alexxx2000:
As the headline post. Which of these transportation methods have you not used and why.

Let me go first.

I haven't used the aircraft because I never get money. The day I will use it, I frame it.

Also, if you have used the four, which one did you enjoy the most?

I wish Lagos can invest more in waterway...
Re: Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. by Sunnic4sure: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Actually I have used all. It was fun anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Mentality About Those Living Abroad / See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December / The Beautiful Loko-Oweto Bridges, Benue River: Thank You Buhari, Up APC