Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman (28359 Views)

Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman / Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by 12345baba(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
He should win it for peter obi

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by waledeji(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

E de pain you. To be honest, he's the main merchant of white dust
While your folks are the main carriers 😊😊😊
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Lisong(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chai God! why na? See as you just dey set up Tinubu for international disgrace when he's finally kicked out from Aso rock. God you wicked o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by waledeji(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Lol...Be deceiving yourself
Enemy of progress

Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
NEVER...
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by liasmiram2567: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jostoman:
All na temporary till Supreme court tell us who the real winner in the presidential election.

You will soon hear the verdict. I hope if it is not in your favour you will keep quiet

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Rhassidy360: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Tinubu is a criminal drug lord
Una no get any other things to say about this drug of a thing ni una no de tire

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Zion243(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Everybody say Jagaba!
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Menclothing: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nigeria is a big name and the man In question even when he was not a president no former gov can pull the kind of weight he pull
A former gov that has 7 president has friends in Africa and beyond
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Bimpe29: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2023
Asiwaju indeed! He will bring about good governance and exemplary leadership.
FreeStuffsNG:
Emilokan! From Asiwaju of Lagos to the Asiwaju of Nigeria now to Asiwaju of West Africa going to Asiwaju of the universe!
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
Iwaju iwaju, Emilokan o.
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by ChronicGp(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
Waiting on the Judiciary. 😚🕴️
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by bobobri(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
Emiloka kan
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Throwback: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
Efilefun!

City Boy!

Baba Agbalagba.

We still dey wait for your Ministers list that is overdue by the standard set by your close advisers.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by LegacyB: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Tinubu is a criminal drug lord
The likes we are giving u is to mock u oooooo.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Nononsense247: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Ok drug trafficking in ECOWAS countries will no longer be a crime under his rule.
Okanyinonibale

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Nononsense247: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Lol... You're a batist so Agbado is good for you to masticate and endure hunger. Una never see anything yet
Original chief priest na batist
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Felaincarnated: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
After d praises, go face ur reality
FreeStuffsNG:
Emilokan! From Asiwaju of Lagos to the Asiwaju of Nigeria now to Asiwaju of West Africa going to Asiwaju of the universe!
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
Iwaju iwaju, Emilokan o.
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Chibuzoripob: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
sad make una give eluup work instead of jumping around looking for elusive manhood
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Alexiiydon: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Lol... You're a batist so Agbado is good for you to masticate and endure hunger. Una never see anything yet
you for ask to confirm before you spill rubbish the guy na obiDENCE
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Alexiiydon: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

E de pain you. To be honest, he's the main merchant of white dust
product of baby factory
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Chibuzoripob: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
sad that one nor consign us Igbos as long as okwute OBI is IPOB President ; cool cool
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Alexiiydon: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
sapele914:
Shut up, & Satan jubilated, i done send am small thing from GT to GT.
you enter one chance be that how can one obiDENCE scam you with that cheap scope am sure his moniker is not up to one week on NL
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by ceejay80s(m): 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tinubu will tax ECOWAS to death
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Harrynight(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Pls I can't hide eat anymore since yesterday afternoon have not eating anything I need help pls somebody help me pls I beg. I done too bear this thing abeg
Gtb 012seven
86431seven

Security Firm are everywhere just ask around or Google it,
They employ daily and they will post you almost immediately
That way you can get out of the house daily while expecting something at least 30 to 40k at the end of the month.
I know it's small but at least start somewhere, you can meet people from there for better opportunities
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by HRMK: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
tinubu just dey get more and appointment! wetin atiku and obi go come do now?nawa oo!
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by JUBILEE2000: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jostoman:
All na temporary till Supreme court tell us who the real winner in the presidential election.

The evidence is so overwhelming
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Freshtruth(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
Harrynight:

Security Firm are everywhere just ask around or Google it,
They employ daily and they will post you almost immediately
That way you can get out of the house daily while expecting something at least 30 to 40k at the end of the month.
I know it's small but at least start somewhere, you can meet people from there for better opportunities
tanks sir
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by coputa(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
DMerciful:
So when the court sacks him, will he still be ecowas chairman? International disgrace awaits him
which court or judge will sack him,is it in Nigeria where white is called black.
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Nononsense247: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Celebrating nonsense as usual.
How will this reduce the current high cost of living for the average Nigerian.
Very soon, una go celebrate the Chicago Baron farting in public.
Naso your life bend ...
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Nononsense247: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jostoman:
You go soon enter market
Re: President Tinubu Set To Become ECOWAS Chairman by Etfash(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Pls I can't hide eat anymore since yesterday afternoon have not eating anything I need help pls somebody help me pls I beg. I done too bear this thing abeg
Gtb 012seven
86431seven

What can you do? What skill do you have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dogara, Others Disown Babachir Lawal's Endorsement Of Peter Obi / How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari / Door Of Holy Kaabah Opened For Bagudu, Kebbi Governor, His Entourage In Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.