Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% (25263 Views)

Otudeko Vs. Otedola: First Bank Shareholders Lose ₦‎80.76bn, Shares Crumble / Ecobank Writes Firstbank Over Otudeko / Emefiele: Oba Otudeko Rebuffed My Pleas On First Bank Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by BigDawsNet: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
Teenaira:

Buy your own and let me buy my own. I will start with $2.1 m

What an insult...
Wait first let me buy my own before you buy your own..

Now because of you, I have to start with $2.5m 🫥
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by BigDawsNet: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
WantsandMore:
come mtn
Mtn too dey sell shares?
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by reucom: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
What are the benefits of this massive pump to the investors?
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by nedekid: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
SmartPolician:

Oga, I work online 24/7. Come on Nairaland to relax whenever I need a break. That comment you made should go back to you.

You moved from selling yeye app to promoting an ex-druglord whose true identity is shrouded in secrecy and fraud.
You de mind the mumu man?
Guyman like that vulture meat seller. They claim to have businesses, but reach them to patronize them and they take off.
Ask this fellow for his imaginary free stuff. You go ask taya. All from for 30k bmc money.
30k is now 30 gpb. Just enough for a meal and cider for 2 at JD Weatherspoon.
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by bizhop01: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Money is everywhere in Nigeria but you focus on the negatives, curse the land which in turn withholds its blessings from you. In this land, if you are not winning, you are losing. You are losing does not mean that other Nigerians are losing.

It is not a coincidence that the region that keeps raising uncouth youths and unpatriotic elements who curse Nigeria are losing perenially everywhere home and abroad. They always lose all las las unless they start blessing Nigeria. It is a settled fact; you curse Nigeria, Nigeria curses you back!

Nigerians making it big legitimately don't waste their time on Nairaland and Social media cursing their land, cyberbullying and insulting people upandan wink Get one thing right about success: FOCUS
Who is this one?
People like you sale book in motor park title HOW TO BE A BILLIONAIRE cool
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by yusluvad(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Big man. Money doings! 😊😊💸💵💶💷💰

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by ebufa: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Money talks. This was the same man Mr Emefiele, then CBN Governor, humiliated and sacked as the Chairman of FBN Plc. when he insisted that the MD, Mr Adeduntan must turn in his resignation letter.
Dr. Oba Otudeko just revenged with massive success wink
Check my signature for free stuffs!

This is the same man that is awash with insider loans from the first bank.........it is through this ITT like heist that Yorubas will ruin the economy! The more you look the less you see.......aside from this audacious behavior,Tinubu will be miles ahead of the sahelian dweller Buhari who claims to be a Nigerian. Make una no let any fulani near Aso rock for at least another 50 years!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by veron007: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2023
My advise for anyone that has money in First Bank to withdraw it and look for another bank. They way they are fighting over the bank, they are looking for banks they can take over and collect unsecured loans that they will never pay back. Just look at the billions of loans taken by Nigeria elites that are still unpaid with AMCON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by Teenaira: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
BigDawsNet:

What an insult...
Wait first let me buy my own before you buy your own..

Now because of you, I have to start with $2.5m 🫥

Ok. Since you have decided to go the rough way, buy your $2.5 m worth and then I will graciously buy $2.6 m worth. Infact, any amount you buy in $, I will buy same and an additional $100k worth.
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by ablejesus26(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Money is everywhere in Nigeria but you focus on the negatives, curse the land which in turn withholds its blessings from you. In this land, if you are not winning, you are losing. You are losing does not mean that other Nigerians are losing.

It is not a coincidence that the region that keeps raising uncouth youths and unpatriotic elements who curse Nigeria are losing perenially everywhere home and abroad. They always lose all las las unless they start blessing Nigeria. It is a settled fact; you curse Nigeria, Nigeria curses you back!

Nigerians making it big legitimately don't waste their time on Nairaland and Social media cursing their land, cyberbullying and insulting people upandan wink Get one thing right about success: FOCUS

In the SW there are secessionist.

In the North there are people who intend to islamize the Country.

But Your own life just starts and ends with this senseless tribal shenanigans wey una dey addicted to.

How do You guys even feel when You do this senseless tribal shenanigans??

Your take on there is money in Nija is true and confirmed, does that change the status quo of the failed system We have at hand??

I don't expect any coherent response from You, after all the only thing You are destined for is Yoruba vs Igbo tribal hate grin.
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by BigDawsNet: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Teenaira:

Ok. Since you have decided to go the rough way, buy your $2.5 m worth and then I will graciously buy $2.6 m worth. Infact, any amount you buy in $, I will buy same and an additional $100k worth.

What are you doing this weekend? I think I want to sue you to a court of tribunal 🫥... Let me know if you free.. carry your lawyer come so we can settle this amicable.
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by sapele914(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Believeintruth:

If you have seen the money, you would not be here advertising your failed free stuffs business.
Which one is failed free stuff?
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by sapele914(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2023
bizhop01:

Who is this one?
People like you sale book in motor park title HOW TO BE A BILLIONAIRE cool
Mumu please shut up.
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by WantsandMore: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Mtn too dey sell shares?
ngx through brokers or yoocha

1 Like

Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by olatuns2017: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:
This man was reported to be owing first bank at a point na. How come person wey dey owe bank sotey the loan was transferred to AMCON now holds the major shares in the same bank ?

This story no clear o

If you believe social media

Nothing will be clear
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by REALretep(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
Omoorrr
See as billions de sound like common hundred naira 🙃😑
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by nedu666: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
There was a time he was listed as one of the largest debtors of First Bank. I hope he has defrayed his debt.

The baba was forced to sell Honeywell to flourmill and other shares to service his loans. The loans were humongous
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by porthouse7(f): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:
This man was reported to be owing first bank at a point na. How come person wey dey owe bank sotey the loan was transferred to AMCON now holds the major shares in the same bank ?

This story no clear o
u too dull, can't u read or what? He sold his company Honeywell
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by Segzy19: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
Silent wetin? Be like say u are news for Nigeria....
Who no sabi Otudeko?

Mercy2006:
Silent billionaires all over the place!
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by Mercy2006(f): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
Segzy19:
Silent wetin? Be like say u are news for Nigeria....
Who no sabi Otudeko?

By silent, I meant no bragging
I know Otudeko wella 😀
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by Segzy19: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
Otudeko couldn't brag as he was kind of dealt with by Emefiele and the previous regime. He is now finding his voice and footings under this new government. The guy na very big man. Person wey dey follow Dangote drag one tough case over port space/terminal some years back then.

Mercy2006:
By silent, I meant no bragging
I know Otudeko wella 😀
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by Mercy2006(f): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Segzy19:
Otudeko couldn't brag as he was kind of dealt with by Emefiele and the previous regime. He is now finding his voice and footings under this new government. The guy na very big man. Person wey dey follow Dangote drag one tough case over port space/terminal some years back then.

Hmmm!
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by goslowgoslow(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Ur bitterness is disgusting
No bitterness here that is a fact.
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by Toks2008(m): 12:35am On Jul 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Don't be deceived bro, confessing positively is good but does not automatically translate to success.

There must be an enabling ground for people to succeed and not just selected few.
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by Believeintruth: 4:49am On Jul 09, 2023
sapele914:
Which one is failed free stuff?
Ask Google
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by miceroms: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
This is a comeback.
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by Wkaay(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
You all this 87.8 is just a meagre 14 percent ?
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by luizpippo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
DesChyko:

Nice quote. You're a Nigerian I presume. I'll use myself as an example.

👉I started using this account on Nairaland in 2014 and have spent 4 months on Nairaland in over 9 years. I have 10103 posts as at the time of typing this. That gives me an average of 3 posts per day on Nairaland.

👉You, on the other hand, started using your account in 2020. You already have 10367 posts and have spent same 4 months on Nairaland in less than 3 years 😲. That gives you an average of 10 posts per day on Nairaland.

What is it you were saying again about making money legitimately again due to not wasting time on Nairaland? 😂

You are wasting your time with a grovelling troll🤨
Re: Otudeko Buys ₦‎87.8bn Shares To Become Largest First Bank Shareholder With 14% by luizpippo(m): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
nedu666:

Yes the same man who abused his position that saw fbn rack up 427 billion in non performing loans. That granted a non collateralized $400 million loan. The guy defaulted and told fbn kiss my black ass. Fbn was first bank to pay N1 dividend, biggest profit, no 1 in the industry. Today fbn is paying 50k a share, when zenith and gtb are paying N3. Access and uba is paying N1. Today fbn is no 5 after zenith, gtb, access and uba.

Things like this are beyond his brain power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Don Okonkwo Celebrates 50th Birthday And 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pics) / Naira Steady Against Dollar, Rebounds Slightly Against Euro And Pounds / Union Bank Takes Over Dangote’s Company Over Unpaid N4b Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.