Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? (3429 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by wildchild1: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
So after a very hectic and busy day,i returned home and tuned my nokia torchlight phone grin to coolfm as usual.It was time for the most listened show on radio between 8&8:30pm #TableOfMen by Dj Xclusive and Freeze and the topic was "whats the most romantic thing you've done for the opposite sex and whats the most romantic thing the opposite sex has done for you
Trust Lagos callers now,calling and forming Behind et al grin but the show got a new dimension when a male caller said the most romantic thing he has ever done for a lady was that he bought her a recharge card worth 200naira aswear lwkmd then another male caller said the most romantic thing he got from a lady was lucozade boost,make ionno lie,i laff so tey i fall for ground grin grin
So whats the most romantic thing you've done for the opposite sex and whats the most romantic thing the opposite sex has done for you?
Y"all shoot grin
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by piratedcopy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
grin grin I boiled water for the eba she will make.

very romantic

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
he cooked for me grin
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by wildchild1: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
She took me out on Valentine's day did all the spending from movies to lunch....i surprised her with 2 cakes and dinner a day before her birthday
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by dre11(m): 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
The day she say love has no defination but, its has an action word, a mind and soul
and she did show me those three attributes

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by kerny(f): 12:51am On Aug 06, 2014
He gave me a big portrait drawing of me(I cried all through that day)I love art.

5 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by AfricanApple(f): 5:05am On Aug 06, 2014
Lol. dat day my fiancé and I were in d market, in d middle of d market for dat matter. there was dis cattarh in my nose I was trying to clean but it kept sticking to my nose, then he just collected d handkie and started working on d nose.OMG all eyes were on us, lmao, it was so funny to me DAT day
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Dygeasy(m): 5:09am On Aug 06, 2014
I'm an everyday romantic.

I was broke at a time and she spent all the money on her to ensure we were together. I almost didn't believe my 'luck'.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by cc150615(f): 6:48am On Aug 06, 2014
following
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 06, 2014
He kissed my fore head lyk in front of d whole world.... cheesy
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by tobiboss(m): 7:10am On Aug 06, 2014
This is fp material.
There're lots, bt the 1 i liked most was when she fought(orally) her friend for hanging out to much with me
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by OohMpa: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2014
Harbosede02: He kissed my fore head lyk in front of d whole world.... cheesy

Your pastor doesn't count sad

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2014
OohMpa:

Your pastor doesn't count sad
guess he has hez own wyf dat does romantic tinz to im 2.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by chidekings(m): 8:42am On Aug 06, 2014
remember the day she introduce me to her parents as her better half...(i was still 17 then)
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Enegod(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2014
It's too early in the morning to be
thinking about this....! undecided

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by McWhillion(m): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2014
I kissed her in a bus park. I might have seen my dad do it once.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by McWhillion(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2014
chidekings: remember the day she introduce me to her parents as her better half...(i was still 17 then)
Just imagine, If I were the babe's parent I had flog the both of you.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by chidekings(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2014
McWhillion:
Just imagine, If I were the babe's parent I had flog the both of you.

her papa later warn me seriously.....and flew the girl out of the country for her studies cus she was mad in love then.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by wildchild1: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2014
The day we kissed openly at the ATM machine gallery inside Ikeja City Mall.. chei come see as people dey look us lols
She is now an ex tho,live goes on.; D

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2014
Mine was the day I made her felt special and admired in a class full of girls,normally in my dept,they often contributed fund to give to a celebrant on their birthday atleast 20naira lol,on that fateful day,I scroll up in the class,handful gifts and foodstuff plus lacasera,everybody in the class were all amazed and kept asking who is it for until presented all to her...the smile on her face was something I call smile from the heart as other girls in the class kept calling me boss,bros,oga at top and guys were saying chairman and I overheard a girl said I wish I was your girl to make me feel this special,nothing but smile was on my face too but we broke up last month cus she's an introvert,I want my next to be crazzzyyyy and not all that extrovert

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by wildchild1: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2014
Harbosede02: He kissed my fore head lyk in front of d whole world.... cheesy
my ex loves that forehead kiss like shiit,dont knw y girls love that
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2014
wildchild1: my ex loves that forehead kiss like shiit,dont knw y girls love that
cos itz.....

Dunno d word i can use to describe it....bt 2 me,itz rily kul.i love it.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by ERCROSS(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2014
the most romantic tin a woman Eva done to me was wen she gave me the key to a Toyota matrix car after a trip to Dubai which was sponsored by her too..
Only for brother chuks to tap me frm behind..telling me.. "O boi.. wake up, we don reach ojuelegba"...
:othe most romantic tin a woman Eva done to me was wen she gave me the key to a Toyota matrix car after a trip to Dubai which was sponsored by her too..
Only for brother chuks to tap me frm behind..telling me.. "O boi.. wake up, we don reach ojuelegba"...

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by wildchild1: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2014
Harbosede02: cos itz.....

Holla at ur boi if u want one #NoDulling grin
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2014
wildchild1:
Holla at ur boi if u want one #NoDulling grin
phunny
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by wildchild1: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2014
Harbosede02: phunny

Im serious jwo wink
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2014
wildchild1:

Im serious jwo wink
i hear u o
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by McWhillion(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2014
Harbosede02: cos itz.....

Cos it makes ur head swell and you feel loved.
*I'm always coming to your rescue, y?*
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
McWhillion:
Cos it makes ur head swell and you feel loved.
*I'm always coming to your rescue, y?*
u call twice always??

Nw datz funi.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by emeralddayo(f): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2014
ERCROSS: the most romantic tin a woman Eva done to me was wen she gave me the key to a Toyota matrix car after a trip to Dubai which was sponsored by her too..
:othe most romantic tin a woman Eva done to me was wen she gave me the key to a Toyota matrix car after a trip to Dubai which was sponsored by her too..
waoh!!wot a nice journey to dreamland...
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by McWhillion(m): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Harbosede02: u call twice always??

Nw datz funi.
2/2, that's always na, You're welcome anyway.
Re: Whats The Most Romantic Thing You've Done Or Has Been Done To You? by Sapphire86(f): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hmmm let me go with this:

I woke up @ 5.30am to prepare for work and when I checked my phone, I saw a msg from my man then which read

'I'm sending this to make sure that it is the first thing u read when you check your phone.'

It was so thoughtful, simple and sweet.

Hmmm those days......

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Lady Collect Iphone6 From HER Bf While He Is Using Tecno M3? / Can You Watch Or Participate In This Game? (photo) / She Disrespects Me Because I'm Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.