Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) (58579 Views)

PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State / APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by MisterBanny(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2023
Biafman:

Some these dead meat were probably only yesterday, criticizing Simon Ekpa and Biafran's sit at home measure.

I'm telling you. Life is like a Balloon. Today is my birthday but I am sad because of news like this plus the hardship in dis country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Most useless people in Nigeria

They deserved whatever they are seeing

How can you open your two eyes as a Benue person and vote APC??

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Biafman: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2023
Footballer754:
Are these people not human? Why no international and local media attention?

I think only Igbo news make headlines.!
Don't mind them. They haven't died enough. They should keep dying until they get back to their senses. No international or local media will pay attention to your plight until you go the way of self defense because that is the only message the terrorists and their supporters respect. The terrorist supporters know themselves and the region they come from, and that is including some Igbo useful idiots called the obifools.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by abobote: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2023
So Tinubu continue the killing from where Buhari stopped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Biafman: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
MisterBanny:

I'm telling you. Life is like a Balloon. Today is my birthday but I am sad because of news like this plus the hardship in dis country
Celebrate your birthday bro. Forget about buffoons that are still hoping for a new nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by LikeAking: 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2023
MisterBanny:

Governor like who exactly pls?

John Wick.

1 Like

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by MisterBanny(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
Biafman:

Celebrate your birthday bro. Forget about buffoons that are still hoping for a new nigeria.

I don't even have anything to eat that's just the painful part. Just lying on the bed on my stomach to ease the noise and pains emanating from my stomach

1 Like

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by MisterBanny(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
LikeAking:

John Wick.

Who is John wick again?

1 Like

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Biafman: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Most useless people in Nigeria

They deserved whatever they are seeing

How can you open your two eyes as a Benue person and vote APC??
I repeat a million times that those fools deserve to be killed more by those terrorists from futa jalon being shielded by the nigeria government. May be they will get back to their senses. Those dead meat on the ground, yesterday must have been criticizing our sit at home measure and leader, Simon Ekpa. Cowards!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Biafman: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
MisterBanny:

I don't even have anything to eat that's just the painful part. Just lying on the bed on my stomach to ease the noise and pains emanating from my stomach
Did you participate in the last election? Are you obidiiooott or APC?
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by paramakina202: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2023
And nobdoy is saying or doing anything about this atrocities.
I thought Ortom was the problem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by MisterBanny(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Biafman:

Did you participate in the last election? Are you obidiiooott or APC?

I was unable to vote due to my PVC and location. My polling unit is not where I reside currently. I'm down bro
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by igwebuike01: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
This is why I have been saying that we will retain an armed group in the East no matter whatever they commit against us. The videos of those armed men enforcing sit at home is enough to deter external aggressors

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Biafman: 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
paramakina202:
And nobdoy is saying or doing anything about this atrocities.
I thought Ortom was the problem.
You should spearhead doing something for them. You are among those criticizing Simon Ekpa and his self defence method for Biafrans including sit at home to avoid this same nonsenses from happening in Biafraland. Some of you are actually the biggest hypocrites.

8 Likes

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by LikeAking: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
MisterBanny:

Who is John wick again?

Keep jokes apart a man of God is not the best choice at this time..

Some one very rugged shud be the governor, even if it's the devil.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Biafman: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
MisterBanny:

I was unable to vote due to my PVC and location. My polling unit is not where I reside currently. I'm down bro
Then you are daft and dumb. So you were among those that were shouting PVC when we were advising that you should boycott the election? Where has your PVC nonsense gotten your nigeria today? Probably the criminal call Obi that deceived al lof you gullible should send a birthday money to you. Ndi ara everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Jeyun: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
abobote:
So Tinubu continue the killing from where Buhari stopped. Lolz, ooh u no hear when e sey e go continue from where buhari stop. No be me talk am oo

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by MisterBanny(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
Biafman:

Then you are daft and dumb. So you were among those that were shouting PVC when we were advising that you should boycott the election? Where has your PVC nonsense gotten your nigeria today? Probably the criminal call Obi that deceived al lof you gullible should send a birthday money to you. Ndi ara everywhere.

I've been very civil with you all along. Pls try to reciprocate. Don't insult me pls. let's be guided, matured and civilised pls

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Tranquillity360: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Biafman:

You should spearhead doing something for them. You are among those criticizing Simon Ekpa and his self defence method for Biafrans including sit at home to avoid this same nonsenses from happening in Biafraland. Some of you are actually the biggest hypocrites.
Oga enough.

Simon ekperima is a criminal just like those that killed this people.

The only difference is Simon ekperima is working directly for FG of apc.

8 Likes

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Footballer754: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Morbeta11:
Omenka oya see your people.......your opinion is needed.

The guy may not be from Benue state. So many fake people on this forum

2 Likes

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by BiafraInc: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Oga enough.

Simon ekperima is a criminal just like those that killed this people.

The only difference is Simon ekperima is working directly for FG of apc.
Onye nzama, political solution fool. Right time you jump the ship of those DOS career agitating scammers and follow who know road. That Biafra is on the news today is because of the activities of Sinmon Ekpa and the Real IPOB Auto Piloters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by oyatz(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tinubu should as a matter of urgency constitute a multi-displinary high powered security operation to permanently deal with the Killer Herdsmen crisis.

Benue State should organize her own Civilian JTF with Youths that are well trained and armed.

1 Like

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Is high time presidency look into this state matter.. something is Hiding
Who? You are waiting for the Drug Lord?

3 Likes

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by BiafraInc: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
oyatz:
Tinubu should as a matter of urgency constitute a multi-displinary high powered security operation to permanently deal with the Killer Herdsmen crisis.

Benue State should organize her own Civilian JTF with Youths that are well trained and armed.
Which tinubu? Stop the hypocrisy abeg. You know what they should do, and that is take up arms to defence themselves. They do not need tinubu or your useless government for anything. They should look up to Simon Ekpa and Biafrans and learn how to do it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by ebenezary(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
this one is too deadly ibeg

1 Like

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by paramakina202: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
Biafman:

There is better means of securing our homeland than criminal activities of UGM.
Onye na ahu ji na oku,Ona ahukota ya na mkpuru aka ya?You do not roast your fingers in the process of roasting a yam.
you are defending our people and yet killing them even more than the so called enemy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by BiafraInc: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
paramakina202:

[b]There is better means of securing our homeland [/b]than criminal activities of UGM.
Onye na ahu ji na oku,Ona ahukota ya na mkpuru aka ya?You do not roast your fingers in the process of roasting a yam.
you are defending our people and yet killing them even more than the so called enemy.
Egbe onu, oya list the other better means here. Do not shamefully run away from my question. After all the foolishness of all you obidiooots, i hope you fools have come to the understanding that IPOB forming political party and participating in your useless election as you naive ones had been suggesting will be a futile exercise. Go ahead and tell us "ka esi eme ya". I know you will run way like the other "onwere ka esi eme ya" bigots.

5 Likes

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by SpartaOfLagos: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
You won't see Omenka on this thread to condemn the shameful slaughter of his kinsmen like goats .. but if na Igbo matter, you will see the efulefu spitting everywhere 😂😂

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Rahkman: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Omo see youths na youths them kill like this
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by paramakina202: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
BiafraInc:

Egbe onu, oya list the other better means here. Do not shamefully run away from my question. After all the foolishness of all you obidiooots, i hope you fools have come to the understanding that IPOB forming political party and participating in your useless election as you naive ones had been suggesting will be a futile exercise. Go ahead and tell us "ka esi eme ya". I know you will run way like the other "onwere ka esi eme ya" bigots.

Nobody is forcing you to form political party neither did anyone mandated you fools to defend us from so called enemies.Umu ewu!
We have experts all over the world who can handle our security challenges not miscreants and criminals like you.
How does sit at home relate with defense of Igboland?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) / Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb / Picture Of Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Wike, Dankwambo, Duke, Ortom & Others Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.