Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) (58564 Views)

PDP Holds Campaign Rally In Ukum Local Government Area Of Benue State / APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by mightyhaze: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
Morbeta11:
Omenka oya see your people.......your opinion is needed.
Dude loves to cry more on Igbo threads where his worthless being is not noticed nor appreciated sad

I know he is not from benue.. but common as a fraudster claiming benue,he should atleast make it look good atleast to the most gullible
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Ezini(f): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Biafman:
Ohh, this can't make more than this first page because it's not about sit at home in Biafraland to curb things like this nonsense in our land. Propaganda against sit at home is better for the culprits. Igbos must leave the terrorists from futa jalon to take over our land or else our self defense must be tagged as offensive. I say may thunder fire all of you, you know yourselves and your region, including those Igbo useful idiots that hate Simon Ekpa, a man that put out himself on the line to protect our people.

Will
You just shut up your dirty mouth, how on earth did Simon idiot put his life on the line in this matter, if he is so certain of achieving biafra let him go to aso rock with his fight, the innocent people he slaughters on daily are not the one’s holding nnamdi kanu, when he succeeds in killing every youth in Igbo land , he should rule over an empty space,
It’s unbelievable how a people is deliberately destroying its own over a token given by whosoever that hates us this much,
Simon Ekpa is a criminal funded by haters of Igbo land,
His foot soldiers are lazy jobless criminals handed guns for criminal purposes

2 Likes

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Johans2023: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Espelbengz:
You are just a wailer, what would the wailing loser obi have done? Did Buhari and Tinubu send those criminal elements to go kill the deceased? Some little kids don't know when to separate bigotry and reality!
If u like d play with human lives, e go reach your Doormat one day..

what is the basic function of the president?
Are you a fool? If the president cannot safeguard his people then what is he doing in that office.
Imagine this thing happened in the US will Joe Biden travel for one useless meeting while over 50 Americans are killed?
Tinubu has brought surfering to Nigerians yet nobody is talking, now he has graduated to allowing terrorist to killed the people he swore to defend and animals like you are clapping for him.
It will reach you one day.
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Ezini(f): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
Biafman:

You mean the terrorists in army uniform that are actually the ones killing the people? Yorubas and the useful idiot Igbos will not see this thread to make it reach 20 pages. Ohh lest i forgot, it's not a thread about sit at home and the great Simon Ekpa.

Anyone surporting Simon ekpa will die a more gruesome death than the innocent people of Igbo land killed by Simon and his criminal gang
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
Espelbengz:
Your bigotry is very pronounced that trying to justify the number one duty of government is hypocrisy on your part,
That there are gun violence all over america makes trump or Biden clueless, would you share this position if your obi had won the presidency?
Can anyone stop the evil in another's mind
I still maintain my position say u be pikin ranting on social media because all your choices lost out! Continue the Play..

Kid..
Buhari is better than Tinubu.. more fit and sound.. so it's only a fool that will expect any positivity from this administration..

Ask yourself, what's difficult in declaring operation python dance on these Invaders camping inside bushes of the north central..

send The new IG to reside in Benue and plateau states...
I can solve the sh*t in two weeks...

But keep playing politics with people's lives, keep defending and voting incompetency..

see the blood on your hands.. drink it.
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by FarmTech(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
God1000:
I'm heartbroken

My family survived the recent violence in oju, now this is another one

This is heartbreaking, such gory pictures

Why this bloodshed every now and then in Benue? Benue state used to be one of the most peaceful states in Nigeria

The federal government of Nigeria has failed the people of Benue state woefully in the area of security.

There's food crisis in Nigeria today because the food basket of the nation is bleeding.

From one crisis to another, oh my Benue

No civilized society will allow such unspeakable atrocities to continue, this is heart-rending.
This is serious. Was it communal crisis or bandits?

1 Like

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Ezini(f): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
Johans2023:
Are you a fool? If the president cannot safeguard his people then what is he doing in that office.
Imagine this thing happened in the US will Joe Biden travel for one useless meeting while over 50 Americans are killed?
Tinubu has brought surfering to Nigerians yet nobody is talking, now he has graduated to allowing terrorist to killed the people he swore to defend and animals like you are clapping for him.

Not taking side, but kindly recall that first month into his administration Tinubu made a Christian from southern Kaduna the chief of Defense staff,
That singular appointment gave him the power to tackle this religious cleansing the Fulani is carrying on Nigeria,
The onions is on him to reshuffle the system, return fulani soldiers to borno and co, while more of Christian and neutral soldiers be sent to crisis zone for genuine protection,

Tinubu won’t be everywhere at every time
BTW I’m not an apc member

1 Like

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
ThugCheetah:
Not less than twenty people were killed in the early hours of today at Akpuuna 2, in Ukum Local government of Benue state.
https://www.facebook.com/100081770466852/posts/pfbid02bkDWhRog6roo5PzXCkWjj8zZ3vqdYxEivWgooBYnkhtnyytTGE83EfsK7wymeWKul/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/100004155248470/posts/pfbid02NXEXG6JUARdvsV8V2MAKcCg6F3nXVDwG7uYckrgTJii7Z7dETKAaMeNGyu4JENDgl/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/100061873209439/posts/pfbid02KdvYoc3juDniaz2hJWHVdmYwPhFYHhpbD9Takf7mkifMW2hUaV34fjdnSaYNNu2Gl/?app=fbl

https://www./2513639668759108/permalink/6160560944066944/?app=fbl

I went through all the pictures here and I can’t see deep cuts like the usual herdsmen way of butchering people. This must be cult related. You see it’s only young dudes slain here
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Newness2019: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by God1000(m): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
FarmTech:

This is serious. Was it communal crisis or bandits?
communal crisis
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Johans2023: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ezini:

Not taking side, but kindly recall that first month into his administration Tinubu made a Christian from southern Kaduna the chief of Defense staff,
That singular appointment gave him the power to tackle this religious cleansing the Fulani is carrying on Nigeria,
The onions is on him to reshuffle the system, return fulani soldiers to borno and co, while more of Christian and neutral soldiers be sent to crisis zone for genuine protection,

there one thing to appoint and another thing to release the resources needed for the job.
There is also what is called political will. Don't forget that all intelligent report come to the table of the president every day.
If you insult Tinubu now, DSS will find you but bandits will attack for hours yet nobody can locate them.
Abacha said if insurgency lasted for 24 hours the government is involved.
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by NeloNelo: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
Johans2023:
there one thing to appoint and another thing to release the resources needed for the job.
There is also what is called political will. Don't forget that all intelligent report come to the table of the president every day.
If you insult Tinubu now, DSS will find you but bandits will attack for hours yet nobody can locate them.
Abacha said if insurgency lasted for 24 hours the government is involved.

Southern Kaduna is like blacks in apartheid South Africa – Shehu Sani

https://thegisthouse.com/southern-kaduna-is-like-blacks-in-apartheid-south-africa-shehu-sani/
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Prophet777: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
The refusal or non challant attitude of the Federal Government in finding a lasting solution to this ugly incident can lead to a full scale war if not properly addressed on time...
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by kushme: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Creamypie:
What's really happening

My reaction. Exactly the statement that came outta my mouth.

If we'll ask questions like this without jumping into conclusions with the stupid mindset of 'it is the bandits, herdsmen or unknown gunmen, then we are sure to get exact answers as to who did this and why are they doing it!

If you notice, the victims are mostly young men.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by mauchiz: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
God1000:
I'm heartbroken

Why this bloodshed every now and then in Benue? Benue state used to be one of the most peaceful states in Nigeria

The federal government of Nigeria has failed the people of Benue state woefully in the area of security.

There's food crisis in Nigeria today because the food basket of the nation is bleeding.

No civilized society will allow such unspeakable atrocities to continue, this is heart-rending.

Who is responsible for this?
If is fulani herdsmen, they should arrest them.
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by comrChris(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
Biafman:

Don't mind them. They haven't died enough. They should keep dying until they get back to their senses. No international or local media will pay attention to your plight until you go the way of self defense because that is the only message the terrorists and their supporters respect. The terrorist supporters know themselves and the region they come from, and that is including some Igbo useful idiots called the obifools.
How exactly is it doing you?
How does sit at home and killing of your own people help you achieve what you want to achieve?
Since you started the nonsense sit at home, what has changed? Crippling the economy of your region and killing the people you claim to be fighting for while the so called enemies are walking freely and enjoying themselves
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by ebufa: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
paramakina202:

Nobody is forcing you to form political party neither did anyone mandated you fools to defend us from so called enemies.Umu ewu!
We have experts all over the world who can handle our security challenges not miscreants and criminals like you.
How does sit at home relate with defense of Igboland?

you are so vexatious!
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Progress62(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
LikeAking:
This is bad.

Who is killing them?
Are they killing themselves?
There's no love in benue
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by ebufa: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
eldoradoxx:
While the country is busy talking abou IPOB miscreants who use cane to flog people and chase them into their houses, engage in other criminal activities to enforce their phantom sit-at- home order to protest the illegal detention of their leader, some more deadly armed criminals who have asserted the right to first class treatment by security agencies and the entire Nigerian government are committing genocide in the Middle Belt, yet nobody talks about them. I come in peace, neither IPOB supporter nor Fulani herdsmen haters. I am just wondering why more murderous criminals are more privileged than the lesser criminals.

you are simple minded...like most African people! Have you heard of false flag operations!?
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by J3susFr3ak: 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ezini:

That is a good observation, though I am not so sure if the Chief of Defense Staff or the Chief of Army Staff are directly responsible for posting the high level GOC positions to either Benue or Plateau. At the moment, the GOC in Rukuba in Plateau is a certain Fulani dude called Abubakar or so. From past precedents, the local Hausa-Fulani Muslims lobby and liaise with these military heads to carry out criminal attacks on indigenous groups with impunity!! Benue and Plateau being sensitive Christian dominated places should have CHRISTIAN GOCs or neutral Southerners in the GOC position to execute their duties of protecting innocent lives while actually neutralizing the criminal elements. The reverse is currently the case.

Whoever the Chief of Defense Staff or Chief of Army Staff is and whoever is responsible for deploying solders to those states....this is the task ahead. Remove the corrupted and compromised GOCs and Boko Haram soldiers in the ranks there assisting terrorists to kill indigenous locals! Period!

1 Like

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by akyus(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
I have seen this news on different news platforms and non have stated the perpetrators. There is one that said it's hoodlums.
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Sleekfingers: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Is a Governor now commander in chief of the Armed forces of Nigeria?..

The one that selected himself is more concerned with ways of taxing the masses residing in the poverty capital of the world.

He's on his way to Bissau for a conference he won't contribute anything aside shinning rotten brown teeth,shaking hands while taking pictures...

What's the primary job of a governor?

The governor is more closer the people than the president
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Sleekfingers: 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Most useless people in Nigeria

They deserved whatever they are seeing

How can you open your two eyes as a Benue person and vote APC??

An today killing benue start? Some of children will just come online and talk rubbish
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by TOBILOBA2023(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nigeria needs to have structures for State/Community/Farm Policing!

A good government will not joke with a State like Benue. A whole "Food Basket of the nation." A rich agricultural region where varieties of crops grow and thrive.

The Nigerian government should please wake up!
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Espelbengz(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
At least I have a profile picture to my account and I can beat my chest that touts like you just create pseudo accounts to rant when you are losing..
Governance is not noise making nor playing victim to everything that didn't favour you, this attribute shouldn't make it into your family, ie if you have any...
If e sure for you make we see ur picture and know who the kid is here! I dey 100% sure say I old pass u very very very well!!!
A soft reminder "obi still won't be president"
😜😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂

ZombiePUNISHER:

Kid..
Buhari is better than Tinubu.. more fit and sound.. so it's only a fool that will expect any positivity from this administration..

Ask yourself, what's difficult in declaring operation python dance on these Invaders camping inside bushes of the north central..

send The new IG to reside in Benue and plateau states...
I can solve the sh*t in two weeks...

But keep playing politics with people's lives, keep defending and voting incompetency..

see the blood on your hands.. drink it.
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Espelbengz(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
You cannot satisfy a wailer even if u walk on water🤣🤣🤣 Buhari never did, Tinubu certainly won't because they are not your Men! So keep wailing dude! I like your tears loser!
obi still won't be president 😜😜😜😜
ASIWAJU of AFRICA 💪🏿😎💪🏿😜

Johans2023:
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by ItswellMike: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
It is well
Benue needs to protect itself
God1000:
I'm heartbroken

Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by donwily(m): 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2023
waveman2:
Na APC oh imagine I was shocked that I had to tell my benue friend whether dem us father deceive them.
APC government is a government of vampires. They like blood more than food.
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Sleekfingers:

What's the primary job of a governor?

The governor is more closer the people than the president

Will he lead the people to fight the invaders..

Don't you think it's the Army's Job and their commander in chief
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Johans2023: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
Espelbengz:
You cannot satisfy a wailer even if u walk on water🤣🤣🤣 Buhari never did, Tinubu certainly won't because they are not your Men! So keep wailing dude! I like your tears loser!
ASIWAJU of AFRICA 💪🏿😎💪🏿😜

see mumu. Satisfy Nigerians or wailer.
If you calling this wailing then the whole country is wailing.
Re: 20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) by Johans2023: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
Espelbengz:
ASIWAJU of AFRICA 💪🏿😎💪🏿😜

mr woman, iam not a fan of Peter Obi. I am a fan of Atiku Abubbakar and I will not keep quiet when 30 young men are killed by some rag-tag terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent / Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) / Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.