Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? (13251 Views)

What are The Best Handwork To Learn In Nigeria? / Moving To Lagos From Kogi For Greener Pastures / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? by Henry22(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
[quote author=Pityoobi post=124359868][/quote]

Check the number of mosques in every corner in Lagos then use your tongue to count your teeth grin
Re: I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? by Pityoobi: 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
Henry22:

Check the number of mosques in every corner in Lagos then use your tongue to count your teeth grin
Lunatic plenty for Nairaland sha.

Re: I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? by Love800(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
Who knows anything abt suya business. Is it lucrative?

I would love to start it
Re: I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? by Love800(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
Wat do u mean by learn hw to cook?
mrnwas:
If you are moving to Lagos, has minimum qualification like the SSCE, Learn how to cook very well!
here are a few skills that can help you cope in Lagos state
Welding
Carpentry
Cooking
Fashion Design

Remember there are still a good number of well paying jobs for SSCE Holders in Lagos state
Re: I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? by Henry22(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Pityoobi:
Lunatic plenty for Nairaland sha.

That one tinubu sniff's all day all night grin
Re: I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? by emperor863(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
Another one is coming over. Later he too will be complaining about the government and people of the SW forgetting how terrible life is for them in the enclave of Biafra.
Re: I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? by Batneedunity: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
You said music is your dream,I will tell you if you can learn how to repair phone and laptop it will benefit ur music dream

SosoTakemypain:
Good evening Nairalanders.

I Want to move to Lagos to pursue my music career by next year.

I'm in the east currently,I want to learn a handwork before moving to Lagos so I can be sustaining myself when I move to Lagos while pursuing my dreams.

What type of handwork or skill are mostly thriving over there??

Please anyone with experience should tell me which handwork or skill to learn before moving over there.

Thanksđź–¤
Re: I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? by BlackyOne: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
Learn "owo mi da"
Re: I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? by Drsnives(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
nedekid:

You de ask person weh fit born you if he well? Abi you think say I be 33 years old?
Persin ask inocent question, you de talk anyhow.
https://www.nairaland.com/7483485/want-travel-out
Enh no vexx,, I no just understand my mood then.
The mantle fall on my younger brother, make he go first.. things dea in motion
Re: I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? by bizhop01: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2023
fk001:
Later on you will start dragging lagos with Yorubas
Ignorant, must all yorubas born and brought up in lagos or any yoruba land? your reasoning show's that you lack exposure.
You don't need to born in yoruba village and die there, leave your comfort zone for a while and explore others cities in Nigeria if possible West Africa, European countries because is part of education it's will also shape your mindset cool
Re: I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? by nedekid: 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
Drsnives:

Enh no vexx,, I no just understand my mood then.
The mantle fall on my younger brother, make he go first.. things dea in motion
Eyaa. Hope you de better now.
Naija wahala de enough to make persin de vex.
Anyway, best of luck to you and your brother.
Re: I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? by Seunthewriter: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
Please, don't move to Lagos. Stay in the east and work on your music career there. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2023
Are you interested in a digital or physical skill? I suggest you find one that won't affect the time dedicated to your music career.
Re: I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? by Sleekfingers: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
labake1:

Yes you can
It's rare but if you are good, customer go plenty

ain't rare anymore. Best hair dressers in lekki, ikoyi, Victoria island, surulere, ilupeju and ikeja are men.

As a matter of fact, my wife and daughter hair stylist is a man.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? by Sleekfingers: 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
The same lagos you guys are calling overrated abi?

How can someone leave a billionaire region, and come to a state you guys called a Slum
Re: I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? by mrnwas(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
So you don't know food business moves very well in lagos state?
Love800:
Wat do u mean by learn hw to cook?
Re: I Want To Move To Lagos, Which Handwork Should I Learn Before Moving??? by Love800(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Sir, wat abt suya business, do u think is profitable?
mrnwas:
So you don't know food business moves very well in lagos state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Or Data Analysis, Which Part Should I Choose? / What Are The Disadavantages Of Studying Medicine At Age 29 / Who Knows Which Banks Are Best To Work In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.