Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Why Are People Not Respecting The Sanctity Of Marriage Anymore? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are People Not Respecting The Sanctity Of Marriage Anymore? (16687 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / I Just Don't Understand My Marriage Anymore... Please Help.. / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are People Not Respecting The Sanctity Of Marriage Anymore? by Mryacks: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
The problem we have lately is that people no longer marry for love, they marry for different reasons so it’s hard to stay committed when those things they actually married for are fading away

Some married for money
Some for influence
Some to satisfy their family
Some for respect
Some for free sex
N many mor

So it’s only a matter of time before they start having problem in their marriage

Bulls eye!
Re: Why Are People Not Respecting The Sanctity Of Marriage Anymore? by Desusi: 4:51am On Jul 11, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Nigerian men are like He-Goats. Always hórny and looking for whom to have sex with, be it an under age child, a married woman or even a mad woman. That's why many of them are so poor and wretched, cos the only thing they spend their money and time on is sex. Know this and have peace.

This I have seen.
What do you expect from a false prophet?
Re: Why Are People Not Respecting The Sanctity Of Marriage Anymore? by lonelydora: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2023
taylor89:

Be forming what I don’t know

A colleague called you at odd hour and your vagina mind went straight to toasting not thinking if he might be in danger or you might be in danger yourself

My boss once told me that even if we’re 10 inches away from each other like we’re seeing each other that I should never refuse to pick his call

Even if he asked me to come to his house and I’m already at the gate and he calls that I should pick the call and tell him boss I’m at your gate

Because you really don’t know when a call is for safety

I don't agree with you. Calling on video call without prior notice is wrong, whether from relatives or colleagues.

A normal call would do.
Re: Why Are People Not Respecting The Sanctity Of Marriage Anymore? by lonelydora: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2023
Oizee:
Some people don't respect boundary at all, there was a colleague of mine that called me on WhatsApp video around 9:30pm when I was preparing for bed o, I didn't pick, the next day in the office I made it clear to him that I don't do video call with non male relatives.

Simple.

Even if it's during the day, you can't just pick your phone and start calling someone on video call. It's wrong
Re: Why Are People Not Respecting The Sanctity Of Marriage Anymore? by Infomaz(m): 7:26am On Jul 11, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

So who are they 'ashawoing' with?
Men are even more guilty than women.
Absence of fear of God is a root cause among other reasons.
Re: Why Are People Not Respecting The Sanctity Of Marriage Anymore? by Jossyfine(f): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2023
taylor89:

@ taylor89You are so much right about this. Let us always give people the benefit of doubt instead of thinking negatively.Someone calling you at an odd hour, should even make you pick to know if all is well rather thank thinking he’s calling to ask the color of ur night gown.

Please, let’s grow beyond this negativity .Shalom

Be forming what I don’t know

A colleague called you at odd hour and your vagina mind went straight to toasting not thinking if he might be in danger or you might be in danger yourself

My boss once told me that even if we’re 10 inches away from each other like we’re seeing each other that I should never refuse to pick his call

Even if he asked me to come to his house and I’m already at the gate and he calls that I should pick the call and tell him boss I’m at your gate

Because you really don’t know when a call is for safety
Re: Why Are People Not Respecting The Sanctity Of Marriage Anymore? by finallybusy: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2023
We need to normalize divorce, abeg. Many people are married only by mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kneeling Down To Greet Mother-in-law: Oddity Or Obeisance? / How To Do A Total Name Change / Five Children Burnt To Death In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.