Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Now JAMB Has Punished Mmesoma For Forgery, Courts Should Punish Tinubu Too. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now JAMB Has Punished Mmesoma For Forgery, Courts Should Punish Tinubu Too. (1053 Views)

2023 Election: Nigerians Not Courts Should Choose Leaders - Goodluck Jonathan / Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President / Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now JAMB Has Punished Mmesoma For Forgery, Courts Should Punish Tinubu Too. by famology(m): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2023
Finally this one don run mad bcuz of Tinubu matter. Lol 🤣🤣
Re: Now JAMB Has Punished Mmesoma For Forgery, Courts Should Punish Tinubu Too. by enemybulldozer(m): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Typing different paragraphs that ended up as sh!t and the usuaI lgb0 tribàIîstic music.
I'm not a Yorûba.
With all your nóísé about "it's not about tribe or religion" u are saying with all ur noise about that boy, because of trîbè u foIks couldn't do anything?
The Eluu P guy is not a Yorûba so why haven't I guys made him a living legend with all the nóísé?
If we had told u the day u were all posting that boy who ran in front of Obi's vehicle that u people will not do anything, u would have called it wishful thinking, same as the Eluuu P crooners, we know folks like u, always Ioud about everything and u will end up doing none of it.
When we see Mmesoma in fedpoly Oko in a few years time and we remind u guys about the whole scholarship saga, u will bring up another story.
Calling my posts shit and still reply what you call shit portrays how poor your reasoning is. And denying your tribe means your not proud of your yoruba heritage. You're not yoruba by mouth and wish, but your character and the way you talk depicts that of the yorubas. Be proud of your heritage simple.

As for the little yoruba boy, all I will say is let the dead bury the dead..
The eluu p guy is already a living legend in disguise but because of your poor reasoning, you are too blind to decode this fact. Nobody knows you or any of bulaba and sawolu thugs like we know the eluu p guy on social media atleast thats a good start to greatness.

Bad belle!
Re: Now JAMB Has Punished Mmesoma For Forgery, Courts Should Punish Tinubu Too. by JagabanBorgu: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Calling my posts shit and still reply what you call shit portrays how poor your reasoning is. And denying your tribe means your not proud of your yoruba heritage. You're not yoruba by mouth and wish, but your character and the way you talk depicts that of the yorubas. Be proud of your heritage simple.

As for the little yoruba boy, all I will say is let the dead bury the dead..
The eluu p guy is already a living legend in disguise but because of your poor reasoning, you are too blind to decode this fact. Nobody knows you or any of bulaba and sawolu thugs like we know the eluu p guy on social media atleast thats a good start to greatness.

Bad belle!
I doñ't need anybody to know me on social media, my official social media accounts are all anonymous, I doñ't need social media validation but a gathering where I'm welcomed, the Eluuu P won't be welcomed.
That's a fact.
I'm not a Yorûba but I understand, u think anyone who doesn't agree with u now is a Yorûba and that will go on for 8 years.
Just like in the last 8 years anyone who didn't agree with u is Hausa/Fulani.
Re: Now JAMB Has Punished Mmesoma For Forgery, Courts Should Punish Tinubu Too. by Raskimonojendor: 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
JAMB proved that Mmesoma forged.

INEC has NOT proved that Tinubu forged.
Re: Now JAMB Has Punished Mmesoma For Forgery, Courts Should Punish Tinubu Too. by orisa37: 5:27am On Jul 17, 2023
Mmesome is a case study in PSYCHIATRY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Revokes Imoke, Udo Udoma, Ex-senate Whip, 162 Others’ Lands / Press Statement On The Meeting Between The FG and Leadership Of NLC and TUC / Atiku Has Proven To Be Wiser Than Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.