Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. (15138 Views)

Who Motivates You To Develop? / Share A Day You Can Never Forget / Quote That Motivate(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
"Courage is the discovery that you may not win and trying when you know you can loose".

5 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Ofemmanu1: 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
I maybe different but I am Special, I maybe loud but I am Brilliant!
-Coach Pain

4 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Brushstrokes20: 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
*Hope for the BEST, prepare for the WORST.

* it's DARKEST before DAWN.

5 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Aqis(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
No matter how big you become in life, always remember that you were once small

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by testimonydiary: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
"God's power is the force that shattered my chains, healed my wounds, and restored my soul. It's a divine strength that defies logic, transcends circumstances, and brings forth miracles. I stand as a living testament to the indescribable power of God, and I will forever praise His name for the transformative work He has done in my life."

8 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Biola67: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
simple and short: KOSI ALABARO.

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
Simple Quote some people don dey quote Bible

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
Maynmann:
Socrates- know thyself.
Jesus in NT- love your neighbor as thyself.
Maynman- know thyself then love your neighbor as thyself.
SELF.

Badb0y4lyf:
Simple Quote some people don dey quote Bible
There are quotes in all of the religious books of the world.

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Oova(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
Peace is an illusion, life is warfare

8 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by shegzhkn: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
All the gods, all the heavens, all the hells are within you.

5 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by IyanuDeb(f): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
Righthussle:
What is worse than failure is not trying at all.
does it still applies when the person tries his best and then dies?

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
Is it for beans and dodo
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by blazepascal(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
It's too late to fail

5 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by blacksam01: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
.....Be what you want to be, achieve what you want to achieve!!!!!!!

its an MTN motivational quote

2 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Herkim(m): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
No retreat No surrender

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by kuntash: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
To almighty God alone be the glory

It gives me more thrust knowing that he is in control

2 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by ismodiwa(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
Rome wasn't built in a day.
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
Symbol of hope for there faces be like soap

Half a loaf is better than nothing.

Why look back when the only course is Foward.

If one wants to Die let him Die very well.

A dog that enters the lions den and comes back alive we all should Give thanks.

A child that knows how to wash his hands will eat with the elders.

A child’s hands cannot reach the altar yet that of the elderly cannot enter the gourd.

This and many more motivates me

2 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Iamfrank(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Alexiiydon:
people like end up doing money rituals and if them check well well you’re from that red soil tribe

Una go still carry tribalism enter motivational quote...

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by isArray: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
This

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Ventura1: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
Motivates yourself.
Be in charge of your destiny.
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by rajiedreez: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
Make e never happen
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by FODA(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
cl0r0x:
Where you look determines what you see.
it also determine how u look
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Owenani: 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
Be all you can be - US Marine slogan.
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by WebSurfer(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
you can tell how senseless a majority of people are in Nigeria with the comments

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Benwallt(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
To drive away vultures, refuse to die.

I hope you gerrit.

3 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Owenani: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
Some men are wise and some otherwise.
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by macodollar: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
Onye ụjọ adiro eti mmanwu
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Option504: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
You are what you repeatedly do, excellence therefore is not an act but a habit. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guide On How To Track A Mobile Number Using Truecaller / First Nigerian To Experience Space: Stella Felix, 17 / Funny Ways You Communicated Before GSM Came To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.