Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. (15145 Views)

Who Motivates You To Develop? / Share A Day You Can Never Forget / Quote That Motivate(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Lorddominic(m): 6:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
The lion should not concern itself with the opinion of the sheep......by Tywin Lannister

A king who says he is the king is not a king....by Tywin Lannister

He who passes the sentence must swing the sword....by Eddard Stark

2 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by DrAda(f): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
When the music changes, so does the dance

2 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Themilkboy: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
money121:

HUSTLE WITH CAUTION. PEOPLE ARE DYING YOUNG BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO DIE POOR.
I'd rather die young than live long and be poor
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by ojojonkembu: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
The personality of a man is the greatest level of his reputation
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Standingtayo: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
"And this too shall pass"

2 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by ciencee(m): 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
God will make a way where their seems to be no way....

Conquer your fear and you will conquer anything.....
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by addictiv(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
To him that has, more will be added. To him that has not, even the little he has will be taken away.
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Oova(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
War here doesn't really mean WAR ... It comes in different folds ; Also there can't be balance, don't be delusional ... Do what favours you as it might not favour another, Life is like a marathon race competition, you don't wait for someone who fall, you run till you get to the end even if you hit someone by the side, you still have to get to the end before apologizing ... Do you think you've created peace that way? You just created an illusion.
MissOpe:

But we should always try to create a balance btw peace and war..

No be all the time war war war.....we no dey tire.

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by money121(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
Themilkboy:
I'd rather die young than live long and be poor
You are doing well
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by gladdensir(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
"Na mumu dey fear wetin people go talk
God punish you and your mouth"

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Melanyn(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Failure is an orphan but success has many fathers...

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
I am the best, I can be what I want; God's own.

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Dest8sman: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
What goes round must come around.

It is darker when the dawn approaches

If you want to shoot, shoot at a moon so that if you miss the moon you will hit a star.

A failure is not he who attempted and failed, but he who refused to attempt for fear of failing.

Opportunity favours those who are prepared for it.

Simple men wait for opportunities, but great men invent their own.

It is a sorry household where a hen crows while the cock holds its peace.

A rolling stone gathers no fur.

A journey of a thousand miles starts with a step.

With God all things are possible

Different situations demand different sayings but it is always incomplete to dable into words of wisdom without mentioning the great man of the art. Below, I give that respect to him.

1, If a dwarf doesn't behave strangely children will mistake him for one of their mates.

2, Eneke nti oba said that since men have learnt how to shoot without missing, he too has learnt how to fly without perching.

CHINUA ACHEBE.

3 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by FaithBrain1994(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
The sky is sooo wide enough for any bird to fly. The sea is tooooo wide enough for any fish to swim.

I don't have any excuse.

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by EngGandalf: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
obaidan:
- the man who says he can and the man who says he cannot are both correct

- the ship is safest when it's in port, but that's not what ships were built for

-you do not just wake up and become the butterfly
Nice … Really Nice

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Orbhagbemi555: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
Adranidoo:
All these long talk no concern me.
My own na "Send me ur account number" undecided
If original Sapa deal with you, u go no say motivation no dey work for this country
Boss 2.0.5.684three310 U.BA
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by kay29000(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
Everything you want to buy, you can buy in one weekend when you finally hit it big.
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by franklingud(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
"THE LORD IS MY LIGHT AND MY SALVATION, WHOM SHALL I FEAR. THE LORD IS THE STRONGHOLD OF MY LIFE, OF WHOM SHALL I BE AFRAID OF.

😎🙏🏽

4 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by segyoms: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
What God cannot do doesn't exist!!!!!
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Quebec91(m): 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2023
cheesy
oluwaseunamos33:
APC is fake and are not meant to be trusted

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Adsam200(m): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
Send me your Aza
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by GENUINEGOSPEL: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
Fear no man but God
There is light at the end of every dark tunnel
Better days ahead
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by AkpanUnanam(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
No condition is permanent....
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Verbtips(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
the worst journey in life is the journey you never start
ther is no wise slave if you are not a wise king then you are a foolish slave wisdom is an eleviator
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by 8stargeneral: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
Never give up
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Haymus007(m): 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2023
No Pain No Gain!

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Ishilove: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Promicah:
What quote or mantra motivates you to be inspired about life?

Mine is; IF PORTABLE FIT MAKE AM, E NO GET ANYBODY WEY NO FIT MAKE AM FOR THIS LIFE.

What's yours?
Don't look too closely at the bushy anus, else you might see plenty rubbish
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by ShaqFu: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ishilove:

Don't look too closely at the bushy anus, else you might see plenty rubbish
okay this is you being graphic, too graphic for comfort. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by placeofallure(f): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
Promicah:

Mine is; IF PORTABLE FIT MAKE AM, E NO GET ANYBODY WEY NO FIT MAKE AM FOR THIS LIFE.

What's yours?

Mine is Ecclesiastes 9:11
...the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, not yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

2 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by razzydoo(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
Strive for what you believe in- JAY-Z
Yes we can.- Barrack Obama.
Anything Donald Trump said. 😁💯
Nas's discography. Great balance between the streets and the theories of collegiate literature.
So many quotes from philosophers ranging from Aristotle, Socrates, Plato, Sages of Greece etc.
Proverbs from O.G Solomon.
Jewels from Gospel of Barnabas, Jesus Christ king of the latter day saints.
Some I personally choose not to speak of. ETC.

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by ShaqFu: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
Omicron007:

THE AMOUNT OF ROTTEN VULTURES GRILLED BY CANNOT BE COMPARED TO THE SENSE INSIDE THE BRAIN OF HELL-ANUS
Ah ah, you get bad mouth Sha, Chai!!! 😁😁😁
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by eodavids(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
Promicah:

What's yours?

"If we do all the things we are capable of, we will literally astound ourselves"
-Thomas Edison. (The greatest inventor)

"The best way to predict the future is to create it"
-Peter Drucker. (Management expert)

"Nothing in life can take the place of persistence:
"Talent cannot, because many talented people aren't rewarded,
"Genus cannot, unrewarded geniuses are like proverbs all over the place,
"Education will not, because educated derelicts are all over the place.
"Only persistence..."
- Calvin Coolidge (34th president of the United States.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny Ways You Communicated Before GSM Came To Nigeria / First Nigerian To Experience Space: Stella Felix, 17 / Guide On How To Track A Mobile Number Using Truecaller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.