Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,346 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. (15119 Views)

Who Motivates You To Develop? / Share A Day You Can Never Forget / Quote That Motivate(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by BillGate90(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
There is light at the end of the tunnel [/quote]
NEPA don off light wey dey end of the tunnel
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by electromide05(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
Success is on the corridor of those who know how to work hard.

2 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
Where there is life, there is hope

3 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by millionboi2: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kenmatt:
Get rich or die trekking
trekking is an excise is die trying oga.....you can be rich and decide to trekk.
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Shegzdave: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
Life is What you make It✌️
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Kenmatt(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
millionboi2:
trekking is an excise is die trying oga.....you can be rich and decide to trekk.

Stop quoting me, you know nothing.
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by obinna58(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
So long I put all my effort, I have nothing to regret

Unfortunately it usually works whenever I put all my effort
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by millionboi2: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kenmatt:

Stop quoting me, you know nothing.
you are a fool..... I quote you again, go to hell
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Ekpekus(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
Promicah:
What quote or mantra motivates you to be inspired about life?

Mine is; IF PORTABLE FIT MAKE AM, E NO GET ANYBODY WEY NO FIT MAKE AM FOR THIS LIFE.

What's yours?
Nobody owes me anything in life, not even family.

2 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Chinehz(f): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
If he can take care of all the birds in the universe, he will take care of me

4 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Tizmamoney: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
Lack of money can not take away my Joy

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by merits(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Promicah:

Mine is; IF PORTABLE FIT MAKE AM, E NO GET ANYBODY WEY NO FIT MAKE AM FOR THIS LIFE.

What's yours?

Never say never because every problem as a solution waiting somewhere.
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Bakrabas: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
The little is much if God's In it. This is my motivational words on contentment

2 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Bakrabas: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
BillGate90:

There is light at the end of the tunnel
NEPA don off light wey dey end of the tunnel

They're not talking about the NEPA light, they're talking about the light that can't fail you

2 Likes

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by aklid(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
Verily, with every hardship comes ease

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Godmind2022(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
REVENGE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING grin

IN WHATEVER YOU DO IN THIS LIFE, DON'T BE STUPÍD grin

A self-limiting mindset.
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by MuslimIgbo: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
Godmind2022:

A self-limiting mindset.
Werey
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Melagros(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
Omicron007:

THE AMOUNT OF ROTTEN VULTURES GRILLED BY CANNOT BE COMPARED TO THE SENSE INSIDE THE BRAIN OF HELL-ANUS
grin grin grin
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by wabbyland(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
There's dignity in labor
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by awoluyi(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
There is more hope for a fool than for someone who talks before thinking.
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Ishilove: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
ShaqFu:
okay this is you being graphic, too graphic for comfort. Lol.
I thought you like graphic? 😉😉
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by FalseProphet1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
I cannot come and goan kill myself. smiley
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by olamieseun(m): 11:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
A Man Who Enjoys Sucking Breast In Every Bra That Comes His Mouth, Will Leaves Long.
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by IbroMaka(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2023
Never give up without a fight!

It's okay to fail, but it's not okay to quit trying

Keep ya head up!

If you want something done right, do it urself!

It can be done, you just need to keep trying!

Sometimes I try to give up, then I realize there's alot of muthafvckas to prove wrong
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by bunlizlaw(f): 1:06am On Jul 10, 2023
Promicah:

What's yours?

Your only limit is you.
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by 1Sharon(f): 1:20am On Jul 10, 2023
"Treat people how they treat you"

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by femmoy(m): 3:59am On Jul 10, 2023
What God cannot do does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by wjxavier(m): 4:45am On Jul 10, 2023
You can have anything in life that you want, if you will only help enough other people get what they want.

Zig Ziglar.

It inspired me to start my business without capital.

I even write a book detailing my process. Get it at Nukerberg.com
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by emmaodet: 5:34am On Jul 10, 2023
nwakibie3:
Widow wey get big nyash, elders no dey waste time to bury her husband

grin grin
Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Spongia1(m): 5:53am On Jul 10, 2023
"Either you go after the life you want or settle for the life you get"
Promicah:

What's yours?

1 Like

Re: Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. by Subonbon(m): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2023
Pregnant woman no fit pass under bench...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Simple Goals You Can Still Achieve This Year / First Nigerian To Experience Space: Stella Felix, 17 / Funny Ways You Communicated Before GSM Came To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.