Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Is This A Rejection From Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Rejection From Her? (493 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Rejection From Her? by NEWBIN: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2023
Is this a rejection from her?
Re: Is This A Rejection From Her? by KingOfTheDamned: 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
Simps are closet gay men, you can always tell from thei stupid questions and childish under developed brains.

No 3diot go an worship her... Fuul
Re: Is This A Rejection From Her? by EFULEFU1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:
Simps are closet gay men, you can always tell from thei stupid questions and childish under developed brains.

grin

1 Like

Re: Is This A Rejection From Her? by EFULEFU1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
whats the meaning of no
Re: Is This A Rejection From Her? by advanceDNA: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
NEWBIN:
So I asked this lady to let me know if she is interested in me in presence of a few people

Then she said

'No, I am okay like this'

If the rejection is going to be any louder than than that...na slap u go collect
Re: Is This A Rejection From Her? by Unyimekelvin: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
Bruh, have Sense move on..🤝🤝🤝
Stop acting strange, like an alien in the garden of love ✍️✍️✍️
Re: Is This A Rejection From Her? by EFULEFU1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
Bruh, have Sense move on..🤝🤝🤝
Stop acting strange, like an alien in the garden of love ✍️✍️✍️

grin
Re: Is This A Rejection From Her? by EFULEFU1(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

If the rejection is going to be any louder than than that...na slap u go collect

slap dey hungry the poor dude grin
Re: Is This A Rejection From Her? by NEWBIN: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
KingOfTheDamned:

Why di insults
Re: Is This A Rejection From Her? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
NEWBIN:
So I asked this lady to let me know if she is interested in me in presence of a few people
Then she said
'No, I am okay like this'

what more do you need from a lady, than to tell you exactky how she feels about you?! abeg move on with your life and accept that NOT ALL WOMEN YOU DESIRE WILL BE A MATCH TO YOU!

(1) (Reply)

8 Qualities Of A Respectful Woman / "Show Co-wives Love. It Is Our Destiny" Woman Counsel Her Fellow 1st Wives (vid) / Valentine's Day Gift Guide (gifts For Him)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.