Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Pls I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Your Advice (450 Views)

My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice / Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Advice by Marvfem: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
Good day house,pls I need your opinion on this issue if what I did is wrong or right.i have been dating this girl for the past 2yrs now ,which everyone both my parents knows about it.during this period we never had any sexual relationship although a virgin .but we do romance anyway.the issue now is she's been acting somehow this days ,not showing me attention again,or caring just about herself only. Even intimacy is not there again ,no kissing anymore because of her belief and what her mother told her just of recent because she just told them about the relationship not quite long which my parents know the moment we started dating less I forget she's in her final year.am done with schooling anyway.so the issues now is that she saw my chat with my male friend which I told him that I and my girlfriend are having sex now.the reason why I told him is because the guy do tell me that the girl she's just playing me,that she doesn't love me am just wasting my efforts on her BLA BLA. Bla.coupled the fact that she's not giving sex .so I just told him to close the chat and also he won't keep on poisoning my mind again although he didn't believe anyway...my girlfriend saw the chat then she started fighting me that why will I tell him am having sex with her that am lieing ,that my friend will be using bad eyes to be looking at her been a Christians, it was really serious, I explained everything to her that this was what his always saying in other for him not too poison my mind , she said I lied bla,bla .I was angry and said what is there didn't they know we are in relationship for over 2yrs it means she doesn't love me then,she said she doesn't like it.so she said I should tell him back that I lied that I was just joking.i told her that if I tell him back that am out of the relationship couple the fact that she doesn't love me which she said is fine that she's not doing also again and I pick my phone in her presence I chatted him up and told although the guy hasn't seen the message.i want to ask am I wrong on this,did I do the right plss they are also other things she has been doing which I can't explain here... sorry for the long post plsss.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by Reminderz: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
This might sound funny but you're always asking for advice in most of your threads, lol, that aside..

a man led by emotions in dealing with women is doomed... he will used, drained and dumped... it shows you've been dating yourself in that relationship all these while... you've even mentioned her to your parents while she hasn't even decided if you guys are dating...

and besides, why should she have access to your chats? isn't that suppose to be your private business abi na love blind your eyes reach that side not to set proper boundaries in the relationship...?

ask yourself, what are you gaining in the relationship or what have you gained since you started the relationship.. if you can't give yourself a reasonable answer, then you're better off single, count your losses and move on... don't be surprised that she might be recieving a black dick right now whilst she's avoiding having sex with you or pretending to be chaste... a man in love is the most easiest to fool, he will do and believe anything... if you don't see the writing on the wall, I have nothing else to say to you... person wey nor be true virgin dey give you terms and conditions.... lmfaooo, e go soon clear for your eyes...

women don't respect nice and emotional men, instead of seeing it as a sign of his genuine love, they will rather use him for their own means... a man like that is only a pawn in women's game...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by Spider20: 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
Marvfem:
Good day house,pls I need your opinion on this issue if what I did is wrong or right.i have been dating this girl for the past 2yrs now ,which everyone both my parents knows about it.during this period we never had any sexual relationship although a virgin .but we do romance anyway.the issue now is she's been acting somehow this days ,not showing me attention again,or caring just about herself only. Even intimacy is not there again ,no kissing anymore because of her belief and what her mother told her just of recent because she just told them about the relationship not quite long which my parents know the moment we started dating less I forget she's in her final year.am done with schooling anyway.so the issues now is that she saw my chat with my male friend which I told him that I and my girlfriend are having sex now.the reason why I told him is because the guy do tell me that the girl she's just playing me,that she doesn't love me am just wasting my efforts on her BLA BLA. Bla.coupled the fact that she's not giving sex .so I just told him to close the chat and also he won't keep on poisoning my mind again although he didn't believe anyway...my girlfriend saw the chat then she started fighting me that why will I tell him am having sex with her that am lieing ,that my friend will be using bad eyes to be looking at her been a Christians, it was really serious, I explained everything to her that this was what his always saying in other for him not too poison my mind , she said I lied bla,bla .I was angry and said what is there didn't they know we are in relationship for over 2yrs it means she doesn't love me then,she said she doesn't like it.so she said I should tell him back that I lied that I was just joking.i told her that if I tell him back that am out of the relationship couple the fact that she doesn't love me which she said is fine that she's not doing also again and I pick my phone in her presence I chatted him up and told although the guy hasn't seen the message.i want to ask am I wrong on this,did I do the right plss they are also other things she has been doing which I can't explain here... sorry for the long post plsss.
Jesus Christ shocked shocked
Can't believe a graduate just composed these shit

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by Vijuchoco(f): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2023
Chai! See sweet love o..

Even though lying to your friend wasn't really necessary, it's likely this lady is not so much into you..

Just be guided..

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by Marvfem: 6:09am On Sep 26, 2023
Reminderz:
This might sound funny but you're always asking for advice in most of your threads, lol, that aside..

a man led by emotions in dealing with women is doomed... he will used, drained and dumped... it shows you've been dating yourself in that relationship all these while... you've even mentioned her to your parents while she hasn't even decided if you guys are dating...

and besides, why should she have access to your chats? isn't that suppose to be your private business abi na love blind your eyes reach that side not to set proper boundaries in the relationship...?

ask yourself, what are you gaining in the relationship or what have you gained since you started the relationship.. if you can't give yourself a reasonable answer, then you're better off single, count your losses and move on... don't be surprised that she might be recieving a black dick right now whilst she's avoiding having sex with you or pretending to be chaste... a man in love is the most easiest to fool, he will do and believe anything... if you don't see the writing on the wall, I have nothing else to say to you... person wey nor be true virgin dey give you terms and conditions.... lmfaooo, e go soon clear for your eyes...

women don't respect nice and emotional men, instead of seeing it as a sign of his genuine love, they will rather use him for their own means... a man like that is only a pawn in women's game...
thank you very much sir
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by Marvfem: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Chai! See sweet love o..

Even though lying to your friend wasn't really necessary, it's likely this lady is not so much into you..

Just be guided..
thanks
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by advanceDNA: 6:45am On Sep 26, 2023
Marvfem:
thanks

Guy....the Babe nor too like u ...

She's just dating you to pass time till her real boyfriend will be ready or until she meets someone that she really likes...

Free am completely

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by PuZZyNegro: 7:17am On Sep 26, 2023
Spider20:

Jesus Christ shocked shocked
Can't believe a graduate just composed these shit

You're correcting someone while committing blunder as well.

Can't believe a graduate just composed this shit and not these.

The whole sentence structure is poorly written sad

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by Lungdick: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2023
Continue.......continue, your eyes go soon clear.
You de claim graduate and you de wrote this shit??
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by MrsTwrite(f): 7:53am On Sep 26, 2023
There's a book on amazon titled building your emotional capacity and there's another one titled how to act like a man. Oga I think you need to focus on more important things and perhaps read these books. No offense.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by DyingFetus: 8:20am On Sep 26, 2023
Use the girl do your biddings and dump

It mustn't for sex

There are a lot of things you can use a woman to accomplish
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by udede(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2023
You weren't supposed lie to Impress your guy and displease your girl. Your relationship is a private thing.

But how old did you said you where ? And the graduate thing, are you seriouse
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by SkengRay: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2023
I've been in a silimiar situation myself, as I just dey read this shit I just dey shake my head grin
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by Cerebellum: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2023
You're a verystupidgoat

How old are you?

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do In This Kind Of Situation? NSNNS / I Hate Emotion. / Difference Between Married And Single Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.