Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? (21122 Views)

Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / My Aunty Anna Rose (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by ednut1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
It looks like bad character runs in una family

5 Likes

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by nairalanda1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
I posted here somedays ago,how my aunty is searching for a husband with a good character but don't want to change her own character..

She such a harsh, aggressive being; i have ever seen on this universe πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
She said i hurt her feelings with those posts nd she's not gonna forgive me...

she even cursed me,by saying i Will not have a peaceful home when I get married...😑😑😑😑 She has blocked my number.. She said I'm judging her nd she's not cool that!!

I need some advice please, should I apologize to her or let's it slide!!πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

I'm a bit nervous but I was doing the right thing now!!!πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜³

Aunty Helen, hope you are seeing this.🀞🀞🀞 ✍️✍️🀞

Do nothing for now

Tine will come when she realizes that she has to woman up and change her style, or else life would pass her by. At the end, you can't change your aunt, your parents cannot change your aunt, no one can change your aunt. Only your aunt can change your aunt.

Just don't put private matter online too. Not every issue should be posted online. Not everyone likes it.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Kemadealadire(f): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
Your imaginary aunty right.

3 Likes

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by phemsie(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
what u wrote wasn't an advice na.

i had to go and look up what u claim was an advice.

u were abusing her that, at 35 she's frustrated and she should go and marry. that was going to far na.

6 Likes

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
I posted here somedays ago,how my aunty is searching for a husband with a good character but don't want to change her own character..

She such a harsh, aggressive being; i have ever seen on this universe πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

she even cursed me,by saying i Will not have a peaceful home when I get married...😑😑😑😑 She has blocked my number.. She said I'm judging her nd she's not cool that!!

I need some advice please, should I apologize to her or let's it slide!!πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

How the hell did she knew you were the one that make that post. undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by slam7000(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
made up for what?? Look,i don't get paid for posting here..😑😑😑Oga na real matter i table ok!!!😑😑😑

I called her out because this a faceless Forum...or did you want me to tag her moniker?😑😑

Stay away from people and that include relatives and friends who swear at you and say offensive things like your aunty.

People like that do things with lots of emotion, they are not rational. Stop trying to correct them....stay very far away from them. They are sinking and want to go down with you.

Stay away, avoid her like disease.

Modified:
I read a comment that you called her out and said that she was 35 and should go and marry !!. Did you post that sir?
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by owiko(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2023
D

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Samuel807(m): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nairaland has turned into a family problem forum. No wonder legends are no longer on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Exceed15: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
Why did u post her story on public view? Na her life n she go meet am for front if she no change. Just apologize n stay away from her life.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Yankee101: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
If this is a real story why using her name?

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by aestake: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:
Go and quickly apologise to your aunty if you don't want her curse to affect you
Na politicians need that curse pass.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Intrepid01(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2023
The most dangerous people on earth are people who don’t want to change for the better. They are a danger to themselves, people around them and humanity in general. They are mostly women (many men are too), they are the β€œjust take me as I am crew”…..,Aunty no one will take you as you are, you had better work on yourself and get better. Afterall, the biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Flangelo12: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2023
libertyfather:
Ur antee on nairaland? Omo you bad ooooo

grin
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Ate247(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2023
If she has a disgusting character you were too direct though. But calling her an evening News paper is a NO for me. That's a complete disrespect. You should apologize.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by leisuretym: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
any woman misbehaving has not jam a good gbola, Op, tell Helen to call me, she'll fall in love with a funky Malo guy from Gombe State if I matchmake them

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by gbolswag(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
You better leave that your toxic aunt alone....let her correct it herself when she has realized.....some people are better left alone....dey don't listen to people

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by ipobarecriminals: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
sad angry nonsense. Nor be say u dey correct
her useless lifestyle.. Seek for peace b4 she go put ur pinsure inside a bottle and troweyyin ocean. Let her continue like dat, hopefully, she go jam her mate
Unyimekelvin:

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Slynation(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2023
frozen70:

You wanted to help in your own little way
But your aunt has her own attitude that have kept her unmarried

Inform your parents about this and don't keep it away from your parents, they must be aware

Then you go to her with any of your parents and let her know that you meant well for her and apologize to her if she is not happy about your move and ask her to forgive you and withdraw that curse

There after, stay away from anything about her and her life

Even if anyone brings her matter to you, tell the person that it's her private life and you don't like talking about people's private life
So a guy of over 20years should take this nonsense to his parents ?? Ahhh....nawa oO

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by phorget(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
Call her fu*king bluff cos she ain't gonna do nothing, her curse ain't holding no water. I like sticking truth into the throat of people like her and watch them feeling hurtful.
Let her keep her space and you too stay focus so she keep seeing you excel.

2 Likes

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by chocboi78(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
Who moved this delusional guy’s post to front page ?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oga go rest abeg

2 Likes

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by blaise26abj(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2023
grin grin This must be a lie . You called her out, she got angry then you post about her again . You get coconut head . E be like say you too resemble your aunty for character well well if this is true . So no need for any curse . You are exactly like her and might end up like her .

2 Likes

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by ogashman(m): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
Unyimekelvin:

So after everything u still brought my issues here again ?

Kelvin I'm coming to the house today, to teach u a lesson.

2 Likes

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by ecolime(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2023
Unyimekelvin

You publicly shamed and called your Aunt an evening newspaper? That's really bad. You could have created the Topic without her mentioning her name and also hide details that are remotely connected to her.

You bleeped up big time.

Seek for her forgiveness ASAP

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by kapelvej: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2023
Whether you apologise or not, the most important thing is that you have made the point to her. She has to change her ways. She might have been damaged from child hood

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by meobizy(f): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Okay. Good.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Ijaya123: 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
Unyimekelvin:

Unyimekelvin:
Evening newspaper everywhere in Nigeria 😑😑😑...tufiakwa... My Aunty is among them,she is fasting nd praying for a husband now..

Just wondering, what really took place when they were young..πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”Aunty Helen go ND marry!!! I'm aware you are seeing this...oh yes go nd get married!!!😑😑😑

Change your attitude towards men, because it's quite disgusting...😑😑😑😑
No man will marry a demon in sheep clothing.✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️

Mod, take this to front Page πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Is this the advice you gave her?

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by kokomilala(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
Over The Bar

You said your aunt. First of all, you went too far, given that she's your aunt and an older relative.

Second, it was none of your business. She's an adult, whose life cannot be regulated by anyone else- not least of which is YOU.

You've got to make up with her and build the bridge you've burnt by your hideous arrogance.
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by felixzo1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
Unyimekelvin:

your words were harsh and direct.you can say your mind without beening too forward or mentioning names

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by sterlingD(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Unyimekelvin:

Ah!! Yeeeeeeh!You go shake table wey no be you suppose to shake o.

The table wey you go shake so na for senior senior senior seniors wey be elders wey don gather enough cooked liver.
Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by jeromestarks: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
Unyimekelvin:

Her curse will work only if you marry a woman like her.
Avoid women like your aunt.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? by Chimex30(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2023
Try to de mind your business sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Is Something About Men With Pink Lips / Am Pregnant For My Boyfriend's Grandfather / He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.