Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women (2226 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Fineman2: 7:37am On May 08, 2023
Be wicked towards men – Tacha advises women

Big Brother Naija 2019 contestant, Natacha Akide, popularly known as Tacha has urged women to stay being wicked, particularly towards the opposite gender.

Tacha, the self-acclaimed Port Harcourt First Daughter gave the advise through her official Twitter account and stirred a plethora of mixed reactions.

She tweeted; “A lot of men do not deserve good women. !!women stay wicked!!”

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Fineman2: 7:38am On May 08, 2023
This is coming from someone whose entire life revolves around men

22 Likes

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Fineman2: 7:38am On May 08, 2023
She got to where she is today by milking men

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Exc2000: 7:39am On May 08, 2023
cool

Tacha had displayed the most awful character on screen and off screen yet simps keep falling for her

Some guys need to start having self esteem

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Fineman2: 7:41am On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

Tacha had displayed the most awful character on screen and off screen yet simps keep falling for her

Some guys need to start having self esteem

I pity ladies that will follow her silly advice

1 Like

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Mrfixiit: 7:43am On May 08, 2023
Did men cause your body odour Tacha ? Just asking for a friend

10 Likes

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Exc2000: 7:43am On May 08, 2023
Fineman2:
I pity ladies that will follow her silly advice

They are already following are advise and that of many horrible influencers like her on Instagram and Twitter

That's why they have many female followers

4 Likes

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Fineman2: 7:55am On May 08, 2023
Exc2000:

They are already following are advise and that of many horrible influencers like her on Instagram and Twitter

That's why they have many female followers
they will go down together

2 Likes

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Omihanifa: 8:15am On May 08, 2023
Over bleached port-harcourt geh.
Someone that sleeps around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by obinna58(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2023
cheesy
Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by PerfectStranger(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2023
Watch how broke girls who can barely survive without urgent 2k will follow her advise grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Fineman2: 9:06am On May 08, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Watch how broke girls who can barely survive without urgent 2k will follow her advise grin
they are all sick

1 Like

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Fahvvy: 9:11am On May 08, 2023
Why are all the men above me vexing? grin...
Make wuna calm down jareh! grin...

Let's see who this advice will hurt more in the long run grin...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by siofra(f): 9:11am On May 08, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Did men cause your body odour Tacha ? Just asking for a friend

STALE undecided

I love you Tacha. You're my role model 😍😍😍

1 Like

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Fineman2: 9:15am On May 08, 2023
siofra:

STALE undecided

I love you Tacha. You're my role model 😍😍😍
you have a bad role model

1 Like

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Vyzz: 9:49am On May 08, 2023
But how will the be wicked to men exactly?

How?

Really how?

Like how

1 Like

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by emperor4love(m): 10:06am On May 08, 2023
Mk she go ask wetin happen to the other ceo, if not fr Simpson we get that one fr Rot in jail

2 Likes

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2023
Her own wahala jaree.

Na Agbo I wan sell
Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Streetmovement(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Naxo she dey advise Dem go put for wahala but on a normal she dey collect steady from this wicked men, I pity them sha grin

Funny enough na the ones wey no Sabi hustle or even get any source of income go dey hug her advise for head like gala.

Make I go watch my movie abeg, I don't have time for those pipo cuz they're always confuse all the time, very soon she go come up with another narrative to cover up wetin she talk grin

Trust these people at your own risk, even the ones wey dey claim core feminist dey collect dick and gifts/money on a steady but they're doing evangelism everyday, spreading ill words against men...

I will start taking women seriously when their words start matching up to their actions.
Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Farfalla(f): 10:28am On May 08, 2023
Fineman2:
She got to where she is today by milking men

And I pray she continues to do so as long as men like you, who would pick a manipulative woman over your own blood daughter, continue to exist.
Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Sixfeetbelle: 10:29am On May 08, 2023
Fineman2:
This is coming from someone whose entire life revolves around men

She didn't lie. You just refuse to hear the truth cause it affects your fellow guys.

Some men intentionally cheat on their decent wives/girlfriend recklessly. Something they know, was reverse the case, they wouldn't survive it. In that case, those kind of men don't deserve good women.

Problem is: most men are irresponsible cheats, and it's about time women started giving them a dose of their own medicine
Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Fineman2: 10:32am On May 08, 2023
Farfalla:

And I pray she continues to do so as long as men like you, who would pick a manipulative woman over your own blood daughter, continue to exist.
Haha, I don't have a manipulative wife, that was someone's story I posted
Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Farfalla(f): 10:46am On May 08, 2023
Streetmovement:

I will start taking women seriously when their words start matching up to their actions.

Why not start with the OP? The man wants to kick out his own daughter because his current wife doesn't like her and he's here pointing fingers at Tacha when he doesn't even have the stugots to protect his own daughter against that same "woman wickedness".

He claims he's "in love", that's why his daughter must leave his house. Later you’ll see this simp claiming to be logical.
Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Farfalla(f): 10:47am On May 08, 2023
Fineman2:
Haha, I don't have a manipulative wife, that was someone's story I posted

Of course. It can never be your story. grin grin
Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Streetmovement(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2023
Farfalla:

Why not start with the OP? The man wants to kick out his own daughter because his current wife doesn't like her and he's here pointing fingers at Tacha when he doesn't even have the stugots to protect his own daughter against that same "woman wickedness".

He claims he's "in love", that's why his daughter must leave his house. Later you’ll see this simp claiming to be logical.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

I remember that thread, I think I made my mark on it
Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Fineman2: 10:50am On May 08, 2023
Farfalla:

Of course. It can never be your story. grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Nobody: 11:04am On May 08, 2023
Worst advise ever.
Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Fineman2: 11:15am On May 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Worst advise ever.
thank God you didn't support her today
Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Nobody: 11:18am On May 08, 2023
I have no issues against men.
Fineman2:
thank God you didn't support her today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Emmanuel909090: 11:24am On May 08, 2023
It's a foolish man, that feels pity for women, they are naturally selfish, self-centred and wicked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Fineman2: 11:37am On May 08, 2023
Samantha124:
I have no issues against men.
but I know you to be a hardcore feminist
Re: Be Wicked Towards Men-. Tacha Advises Women by Nobody: 11:54am On May 08, 2023
You men are your own problem, maybe you don't understand what being a feminist mean to a point that you assume that every feminist hates men... There are also male feminists, in case you don't know.

Why would I hate men to begin with? Have you seen me hating on men in this forum?
Fineman2:
but I know you to be a hardcore feminist

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Precious Gift Anyone Who Is Not Yet Married Can Give To Himself/herself / When A Girl you’re dating Denies You Sex… / Meet Will Smith’s Only Daughter, Willow Smith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.