Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,059 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader (47449 Views)

Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by awoluyi(m): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin Hope they flogged the spirit of harlotry out of their buttocks.

Who flogs the harlots' customers?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Danshehu: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
They should adhere to the teaching of the Bible, a verse in the Bible says"Blessed are those who dress decently"
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by 1Sharon(f): 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
Cloudflare:

Police and EFCC has been clapping down on those criminals you listed above. Who claps down on Olosho and runz girls? Why must a sane girl walk around naked in the road all in the name of civilization and fashion?

This is just the beginning. The community has our full support 100%! Sanity must be restored to Nigeria

Please when was sanity ever in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Ebymyk(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Live and lets live moda fuckkers
Flog any of my female relatives and watch me knock your head off your neck

These are some of the things that come alongside civilization
Accept it or fuckkk off

That is how I was walking with my two baby sisters in New Benin markets and one idiot was about to cause awareness and call them names because they were on a skimpy, diaphanous and translucent outfit
I walked up to the moda fuckker and looked him straight in the eye and say I' mma punch someone in the face..balling'up my fist right 🤛 about now...no one fuckkk with my baby sisters and go scot free
Sharappp, jor

2 Likes

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by IyanuDeb(f): 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
So shall your children be molested, have any of you accosted guys and told them to stop smoking? Wearing low waist or piercing ears? Women were never born to be your slaves

1 Like

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by 9jaRealist: 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
Islie:
https://punchng.com/why-we-fined-flogged-ladies-for-indecent-dressing-youth-leader/?amp

WHAT A BACKWARD AND MISOGYNISTIC COUNTRY AND PEOPLE…
And as these so-called “youths” are supposedly the future of the nation, THERE’S LITTLE HOPE FOR PROGRESS! angry
>
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by jomarick(m): 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nigeria has become a lawless country, oluomo openly threatened voters and nothing happened, asari dokubo brandishing weapons with hate speech against a certain tribe, nothing happens. Now a group of people taking laws into their hands like we've got no government.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by 9jaRealist: 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
Angel55555:
This is wrong, why are they taking the law into their hands. The ladies should sue them for assault.

In a CIVILIZED country…
The state would prosecute Mr. Bomele and his gang for assault (and perhaps even extortion)!
>

2 Likes

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Thermodynamics(m): 12:08am On Jul 10, 2023
IamMobisola:
And what actions have these so-called youths taken against yahoo boys, armed robbers, rapist, kidnappers and so on in their community? Morons

Don't mind them, I'm a guy but I don't support this rubbish, Everyone should be free to dress the way they want, it's their body. Even if they want to discipline women they should also discipline men too. one sided rubbish
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Thermodynamics(m): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2023
Leggodeals:
Hypocrites!

Leave women alone and develop your communities. Face what is facing you

Don't mind them, I'm a guy but I don't support this rubbish, Everyone should be free to dress the way they want, it's their body. Even if they want to discipline women they should also discipline men too. one sided rubbish
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Cloudflare: 12:22am On Jul 10, 2023
1Sharon:

Please when was sanity ever in Nigeria?

In the 50s 60s 70s and 80s respectively, there was so much sanity that one can easily find a virgin. There was so much sanity that all our mothers married as virgins. In those days as a girl if you were seen on an indecent dressing, it is a thing of high disgrace, shame and embarrassment not just to the girl but to her entire family. Purification of the community, sacrifice must be made to abolish such nudist act! That was the sanity I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!

The girls of this generation should be flogged for sanity to restore back to our dear country.

1 Like

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by 1Sharon(f): 12:32am On Jul 10, 2023
Cloudflare:

In the 50s 60s 70s and 80s respectively, there was so much sanity that one can easily find a virgin. There was so much sanity that all our mothers married as virgins. In those days as a girl if you were seen on an indecent dressing, it is a thing of high disgrace, shame and embarrassment not just to the girl but to her entire family. Purification of the community, sacrifice must be made to abolish such nudist act! That was the sanity I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!

The girls of this generation should be flogged for sanity to restore back to our dear country.

"Decent"dressing has never been part of African culture, it was Europeans that taught them to cover up. They taught you to sexualise breasts.

Some cultures in Africa covered up but most did not.

You're talking from a colonised Christianized mindset.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by MechanicMike: 1:08am On Jul 10, 2023
endsarrrs:
I do not support ladies who dressed indecent, but the guys that sag their pants too should be flogged.

Ladies, become responsible and dress responsible also.

I hope cultists don't hijack this enforcement

so are u sayin u wereing thong right now? wot colour pleasce?? cheesy
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by TheSourcerer: 1:21am On Jul 10, 2023
mymadam:

I wonder o 🤷🏽‍♂️
I also wonder,
NB : The Average Man is not like this , A man works and protects his family not rant about other people's daughters choice of clothes.

I know for a fact I will be heart shredded if my sister sees a post like this coming from her own country

Then again I believe this to be 99percent hoax
No videos or print of making these "laws"
Just your regular sensational news blogger

They did say if World War 3 was to start it would probably be a Nigerian creating false News.

The power of media and fake news is now people would now have the idea to form a group or groups to harass females since "one " community had "passed the law"

The surge of woman hate started with a comment /Topic
The surge of tribalism is the domino effect of one single comment
The instigation of the igbos one single comment
So why not WW3?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by mymadam(m): 1:28am On Jul 10, 2023
TheSourcerer:
....They did say if World War 3 was to start it would probably be a Nigerian creating false News.....
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by TheSourcerer: 1:31am On Jul 10, 2023
1Sharon:

"Decent"dressing has never been part of African culture, it was Europeans that taught them to cover up. They taught you to sexualise breasts.

Some cultures in Africa covered up but most did not.

You're talking from a colonised Christianized mindset.
Thank you .
Colonisation/Christzinization totally subdued the black woman , who naturally and peacefully were at par with men , held high positions including been monarchs. The Europeans who already had their vile description of a proper obedient woman who should be lower in caste than the men brought their vile caste drastically reducing the Blacks woman's power, Goodie its coming back, THE BLACK WOMAN IS GOD, OUR BLACK WOMEN ARE QUEENS.

@picture If you don't find anything wrong with this scripture you truly are a Christian smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by TheSourcerer: 1:34am On Jul 10, 2023
Sleekfingers:
There are lots of insane people in Nigeria.

In a country that has little to no knowledge of Mental Health or care insanity is bound to happen in fact technically the insane should be more in population than the sane on an average bunch ,but then again no one is hundred percent mentally sane so yeahsmiley

1 Like

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by ybalogs(m): 2:21am On Jul 10, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
That's taking laws into their hands.

for good I believe.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Triangles1(m): 2:33am On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Accept it or fuckkk off

That is how I was walking with my two baby sisters in New Benin markets and one idiot was about to cause awareness and call them names because they were on a skimpy, diaphanous and translucent outfit
I walked up to the moda fuckker and looked him straight in the eye and say I' mma punch someone in the face..balling'up my fist right 🤛 about now...no one fuckkk with my baby sisters and go scot free

Don't mind them, they're bunch of primitive rapists modafucker.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Gerrard59(m): 3:07am On Jul 10, 2023
No wonder Warri is a sh!thole area. Instead of tackling armed robbery, cybercrime, unemployment and hooliganism, they try to police women's clothing.

Nah! Some places can never make it. Some civilisations are doomed to be poor. All cultures are not equal.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by okuta007: 3:07am On Jul 10, 2023
9jaRealist:

In a CIVILIZED country…
The state would prosecute Mr. Bomele and his gang for assault (and perhaps even extortion)!
>

that is why the so-called civilized countries do not have people who are married for long and alall sort of feminism have eaten deep into the fabric of the western society that before a husband and a wife have little disagreements the wife calls the police to arrest the husband and the kids are sent to foster home taken away by the Child Protection Service (CPS)

is that the civilized country you want to emulate ? where men are marrying men and women marrying women and kissing themselves on public tv adverts ? where praying in school or reading worship hymns is outlawed ? where your son or daughter can come home one day and tell you they want to do a sex change and you can’t do anything about it ? where your kids can call the police on you if you try to correct them ?

that is the civilization you want to copy ?

3 Likes

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by henrydav: 3:09am On Jul 10, 2023
KingDash09:
Come my area and see smallies with short short gowns

Any girl dressing indecently should be flogged
We must cast out the spirit of ashawo
The spirit of ashawonism
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by henrydav: 3:11am On Jul 10, 2023
Emperormartin:
Our prostitutes have taken over the street.

These people are trying to purge there land from drifting into sodom
And Gomorrah

1 Like

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Georgejeez: 3:15am On Jul 10, 2023
More canes to their hands .

They should also ban and clampdown on the boutiques selling the useless wears to the ladies, you will be shocked how decent the girls will dress henceforth .

A desperate disease needs a desperate cure

1 Like

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by henrydav: 3:21am On Jul 10, 2023
Whenever i decided to serve God and to concentrate on making heaven, as soon as i saw a lady that is half nacked or scantily dressed i will change my mind
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Sirdiq21: 4:01am On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Accept it or fuckkk off

You wouldn't know the true meaning of moda fukr untill they rape one of that your so call translucent outfit Sister,
I hate girls that exposed their body in the name of civilisation!!!

1 Like

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Odani: 4:03am On Jul 10, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/why-we-fined-flogged-ladies-for-indecent-dressing-youth-leader/?amp

Y do selective training? Y not flog all d street boys, yahoo boys/drug addicts in dat community.ladies are not ur problem face d govt and devt ur community.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by headofschool: 4:23am On Jul 10, 2023
Beauty and nudity do not compensate each other, you can look beautiful in well covered dress. Attempting to show your nude has already lowered your standard to *ick level. Not to praise the beaters though just curious why you resorted to fighting for their nudity in the name of civilization rather than defending them at the open and correcting them for the mess they created around you in the public.
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Accept it or fuckkk off

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Winnin009: 4:29am On Jul 10, 2023
ibinaboonline:
So, guys sagging their pants turn you on? We learn everyday.

So your sisters should be policed and flogged because other men are turned on by their dressing; is that it?

Don’t you see that y’all have a problem that needs to be addressed?

Another person’s dressing is getting you so worked up; why?
Are you that perverted?

If you were in saner climes where there’s absolute freedom of expression; how would you cope?

Well, you can’t land in a saner clime and thrive with this mindset, don’t bother answering the above question.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Olamilekan1555(m): 4:38am On Jul 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Ubeji community in Warri South Local Government Area of Delta must be a Muslim dominated L.G.A cheesy. Infact they want to enforce Hijab sef. Why are Muslims like this? grin Can't you allow us to wear our indecent clothes in peace. All you need do is close your eyes any time you come across us half naked. All these Muslim boys should go and learn some self control. wink

You want us to be dressing like how Tiwa Savage dressed during her performance in Saudi Arabia all covered up? Haba, you people are not civilize. undecided

You called that civilization? if you are half naked then your daughter will be naked when it her turn in the name of dressing people like you don't deserve a family cause nothing good can come out of your teaching. wise up and start doing the right things some of you ladies of nowadays self your stomach is even bigger than your yansh due to rubbish that you guys are eating and doing in the name of Civilization.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss University Nigeria 2012 Contestants(pictures) / Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.