Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader (47470 Views)

Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by galantjoe(m): 5:13am On Jul 10, 2023
People should live and let other live. I don't see any wrong for wearing indecent dressing. What such girls want is for you to give them attention or probably give her hard knacking not flogging.

These girls are displaying their wares to the public to buy. We are in 21st century where nudity is accepted forms of s*xism
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Bestbeelieve: 5:32am On Jul 10, 2023
see dis lazy yobless yoot!
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Juoflife1(f): 5:39am On Jul 10, 2023
Women suffer too much in this country. We are seriously endangered in this country. God help us and save us from these wolves called Nigerian men. Amen
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by djseanjohn77: 5:52am On Jul 10, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/why-we-fined-flogged-ladies-for-indecent-dressing-youth-leader/?amp

They will soon relocate to Lagos, Lekki...or Portharcourt soon.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by sylve11: 6:00am On Jul 10, 2023
Wahala grin cool
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Dguru007(m): 6:07am On Jul 10, 2023
Flogging or finning them is not right at all, is like u people are judging them, though I do not support indecent dressing but let God be the judge of that, what about the guys wearing ear rings, sagging, guys with braided hair, are these not indecent dressing too. Make una behave ooo, say I de stay that kind place and una flog my sister and I see say one of una no dress well wetin una go use una eye see eeeh
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by haslaw(m): 6:22am On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Live and lets live moda fuckkers
Flog any of my female relatives and watch me knock your head off your neck

These are some of the things that come alongside civilization
Accept it or fuckkk off

That is how I was walking with my two baby sisters in New Benin markets and one idiot was about to cause awareness and call them names because they were on a skimpy, diaphanous and translucent outfit
I walked up to the moda fuckker and looked him straight in the eye and say I' mma punch someone in the face..balling'up my fist right 🤛 about now...no one fuckkk with my baby sisters and go scot free

How is goin naked civilisation?

All these products of fake jamb result just full Nairaland

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by anselm791(m): 6:28am On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Accept it or fuckkk off

That is how I was walking with my two baby sisters in New Benin markets and one idiot was about to cause awareness and call them names because they were on a skimpy, diaphanous and translucent outfit
I walked up to the moda fuckker and looked him straight in the eye and say I' mma punch someone in the face..balling'up my fist right 🤛 about now...no one fuckkk with my baby sisters and go scot free

You know nobody believes this story right?
Stop being a nuisance on the internet.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 10, 2023
make una shaa no go flog community girl wey get strongman as broda.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:44am On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Accept it or fuckkk off

Be calming down you can't knock the whole community at a go, even if you want to knock them one person per day.las las you go plead
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by kosiebe(m): 6:45am On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Accept it or fuckkk off

Just look at yourself
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by kosiebe(m): 6:46am On Jul 10, 2023
KingDash09:
Come my area and see smallies with short short gowns

Any girl dressing indecently should be flogged
We must cast out the spirit of ashawo
Yes oo. I'm in total support of it
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:49am On Jul 10, 2023
nairavsdollars:
You can't try that in Lagos

You have not seen where some ladies were harassed before in Lagos,next time you wouldn't dress like that when going to that area again

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by ibinaboonline: 6:52am On Jul 10, 2023
Ah, 😅. Abeg enjoy your saner clime o. Which one u dey, UK or Yankee? Abeg enjoy. Also, dress like u wish. Walk the streets naked in your saner clime. You're who you are.
Winnin009:

So your sisters should be policed and flogged because other men are turned on by their dressing; is that it?

Don’t you see that y’all have a problem that needs to be addressed?

Another person’s dressing is getting you so worked up; why?
Are you that perverted?

If you were in saner climes where there’s absolute freedom of expression; how would you cope?

Well, you can’t land in a saner clime and thrive with this mindset, don’t bother answering the above question.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Achor1111(m): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2023
Nice development, they should start with their blood fess
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by stevups(m): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2023
Beat them well well..
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:12am On Jul 10, 2023
Gandrova:
You be ode. When they are raped now,you will start crying like a kid
You must be so daft to think indecent dressing causes rape.
Keep quiet.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2023
Cloudflare:

Police and EFCC has been clapping down on those criminals you listed above. Who claps down on Olosho and runz girls? Why must a sane girl walk around naked in the road all in the name of civilization and fashion?

This is just the beginning. The community has our full support 100%! Sanity must be restored to Nigeria
Something must be very wrong with your fried brains.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by drlateef: 7:14am On Jul 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Ubeji community in Warri South Local Government Area of Delta must be a Muslim dominated L.G.A cheesy. Infact they want to enforce Hijab sef. Why are Muslims like this? grin Can't you allow us to wear our indecent clothes in peace. All you need do is close your eyes any time you come across us half naked. All these Muslim boys should go and learn some self control. wink

You want us to be dressing like how Tiwa Savage dressed during her performance in Saudi Arabia all covered up? Haba, you people are not civilize. undecided

Can’t you learn self discipline and self control too?
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by maasoap(m): 7:14am On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Accept it or fuckkk off

I'm just wondering what you could probably do should mob descend on you and your so called nakedly dressed sisters. Against one or two aggressors, you might have chance. But against the mob, you and your sisters would be trashed and no one would do nothing about it.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:14am On Jul 10, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Don't mind them, I'm a guy but I don't support this rubbish, Everyone should be free to dress the way they want, it's their body. Even if they want to discipline women they should also discipline men too. one sided rubbish
Those thugs using style to harrass women should be arrested are there no lawyers and law enforcement in the community?
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2023
1Sharon:

"Decent"dressing has never been part of African culture, it was Europeans that taught them to cover up. They taught you to sexualise breasts.

Some cultures in Africa covered up but most did not.

You're talking from a colonised Christianized mindset.
Asides this, the cloudflare dude is senseless.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Cloudflare: 7:19am On Jul 10, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Something must be very wrong with your fried brains.

Keep dressing half naked while showing the entire world your breast and Yansh like the olosho you are. Na 600 strokes dey go flog you. Dey mumu! Don't dress and cover up your body like a normal human being
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Advocate1810(m): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/why-we-fined-flogged-ladies-for-indecent-dressing-youth-leader/?amp

If this was done by hausa or Muslim group, I couldn’t imagine what would have happened. Nairaland is full of hatred, tribalism and religious bigot
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Votukpa(m): 7:24am On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Accept it or fuckkk off

I work in an office and habitually appear in a corporate attires during the week.

When people see me, they recognize me immediately as an executive who works in an office.

If I were to, all of a sudden, appear in a police uniform; those whom I know would immediately request to know if I've begun a new career with law enforcement, upon seeing me.

In society, we are first identified by our 'uniforms' (since most of us are decent enough not to go out naked). We are addressed as we are dressed- many would say.

Your passion and protectiveness about your sisters is commendable. However, if your sisters are wearing a 'uniform' that conveys to the world that they are women of questionable morals, should it surprise you that people would see and treat them as such? If the provoked person whom you almost pummeled, instead of reacting the way he did, proceeded to proposition your sisters for a sexual relationship, would your disdain remain? Afterall, we are in a modern age as you put it- this supposedly gives everyone the liberality to dress how they like and to approach women as they like. I assure you that all the people who saw your sisters appearance that day, probably felt the same way as the man you almost punched or were moved to lust after them. None of these outcomes will favour their reputation as ladies.

I don't know you but I am sure that you don't want anyone harassing your sisters for indecent dressing as much as you don't want them being treated like prostitutes.

Advise you sisters to dress in a way that inspires respect for them from those who behold them. This will help their fragile self-esteem far more than your nod of approval to their provocative sense of fashion. Also, it would have been a superior and proactive demonstration of love and protectiveness to them, than any form of reactive belligerence from you in their favor.

P.S This reply is meant to be constructive.

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by maasoap(m): 7:25am On Jul 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Ubeji community in Warri South Local Government Area of Delta must be a Muslim dominated L.G.A cheesy. Infact they want to enforce Hijab sef. Why are Muslims like this? grin Can't you allow us to wear our indecent clothes in peace. All you need do is close your eyes any time you come across us half naked. All these Muslim boys should go and learn some self control. wink

You want us to be dressing like how Tiwa Savage dressed during her performance in Saudi Arabia all covered up? Haba, you people are not civilize. undecided

She died when she covered up? Is there anything you gain being naked on the streets? Thank God that community is not a Muslim dominated area, otherwise Islam and Muslims would have been dragged through the mud.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by maasoap(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2023
nairavsdollars:
You can't try that in Lagos
You were probably a toddler when it was rampant in Lagos before govt intervened. These guys too would be checked so that the madness of being civilised can continue in peace
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by coputa(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2023
Ubeji is an Itsekiri community in Warri south local government area in Delta state.These are the lawless youths that frustrated and drove the oil companies out of Warri

Now that the companies have all left,they now resorts to settling quarrels, collection of debt ,development levies and now flogging innocent girls for indecent dressing.

These are people that have a traditional ruler, local government chairman and a community youth leader.

This is of the reasons Warri remain hugely underdeveloped despite it's huge oil deposit.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by saintadeola: 7:32am On Jul 10, 2023
Who gave u right to do so,it’s there life.they should keep doing there stupidity in Nigeria,go and do that in western world,ur life is over
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by bong4(m): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2023
KingDash09:
Come my area and see smallies with short short gowns

Any girl dressing indecently should be flogged
We must cast out the spirit of ashawo

The same guys who smoke all sorts of drugs and sag their are enforcing rules on indecent dressing. A matter of removing the speck in your brothers eye while having a log of wood in yours. Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Cloudflare: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2023
1Sharon:

"Decent"dressing has never been part of African culture, it was Europeans that taught them to cover up. They taught you to sexualise breasts.

Some cultures in Africa covered up but most did not.

You're talking from a colonised Christianized mindset.

Is this a way of defending your Oloshoism lifestyle or what? Madam we were talking about Nigeria, you quickly switch enter African culture instead of Nigeria culture. This is because you know fully that there's no culture in Nigeria that supports you to sexualize Ur breast. So wtf are you saying?

Even the Europeans you're blaming, so if they asked you to enter fire and burn, you'll Glady enter? Alaye why didn't you learn productivity from them? Why didn't you learn something decent from them? If your mind wasn't corrupt, Why is it that it was nudity and indecent dressing that you could learn? Dey play!

Did your father married your mother while she was exposing her breasts? Keep saying rubbish while defending Nigeria girls oloshoism lifestyle. The fact remains in the 60s 70s and 80s respectively there was so much sanity in Nigeria . Virgins were everywhere!!! Nothing like indecent dressing. In fact, indecent dressing attract serious penalty! We fully support the flogging of these oloshos. They should be flogged very well. We need sanity back in Nigeria.

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by achimendy(m): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Accept it or fuckkk off

Macho man That's not civilisation, it's indecency. Stop encouraging them to do bad thing, those little sisters of yours will become someone's mother tomorrow.

Telling your sisters to dress responsibly won't cost you a thing, if you love them you'll give them good advice.

And lastly, this Africa not America.

Miss University Nigeria 2012 Contestants(pictures) / Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) / Quality Europe Designers Jeans And Chinos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54