Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader (47471 Views)

Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Cloudflare: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are the olosho you dunce what is your business with a woman's dressing?
It is giving sickness.
Mind the business that pays you and stop trying to be a nuisance. It is the audacity men like you have. Flog who because you think women are animals like you that should be flogged abi?
Will you get out undecided

You mean oloshoism and hookup pays your bills?
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Gandrova: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

You must be so daft to think indecent dressing causes rape.
Keep quiet.
I pity your likes with no single thinking.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Winnin009: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
ibinaboonline:
Ah, 😅. Abeg enjoy your saner clime o. Which one u dey, UK or Yankee? Abeg enjoy. Also, dress like u wish. Walk the streets naked in your saner clime. You're who you are.

Na jobless men dey find women weh Dey go police. If you’re busy making money; what time do you have to go about looking for ladies that are skimpily dressed to flog?

Youths weh no get work.
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
Gandrova:
I pity your likes with no single thinking.
Pity yourself because you don't have a brain.
If you did you would know that indecent dressing doesn't cause rape neither is it an excuse for it.

Shame on you. angry
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Gandrova: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Pity yourself because you don't have a brain.
If you did you would know that indecent dressing doesn't cause rape neither is it an excuse for it.

Shame on you. angry
Go back to creche for learning
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Banhammy717: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2023
blowjohn:

Indecent dressing don tey.

The new trend now is guys wearing earrings, large round earrings and leg chains.

Even our comedians, actors etc have joined

The society is becoming nuisance.
Let everyone train his/her children

1 Like

Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by Lumenchristi001: 10:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
I support those guys them.let at least live to expectation. grin
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by melviniyke2002(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Live and lets live moda fuckkers
Flog any of my female relatives and watch me knock your head off your neck

These are some of the things that come alongside civilization
Accept it or fuckkk off

That is how I was walking with my two baby sisters in New Benin markets and one idiot was about to cause awareness and call them names because they were on a skimpy, diaphanous and translucent outfit
I walked up to the moda fuckker and looked him straight in the eye and say I' mma punch someone in the face..balling'up my fist right 🤛 about now...no one fuckkk with my baby sisters and go scot free
story u go fight tire
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by 9jaRealist: 1:16am On Jul 11, 2023
okuta007:
please you know where western embassies are - go and apply so you and your family and friends seeking freedom from your fatherland can move there comfortably BUT…… BUT please leave our people alone- we don’t want your western civilization- we don’t need naked sisters and daughters in the streets whoring.

before your so called “western” civilization came at least most women were married and had all their kids for a husband and they may leave the marriage whenever they feel the need or after giving birth to “ALL” their kids - today we have an epidemic of single mothers and bastard children everywhere in Nigeria and they are so proud of it - The family unit inn in Nigeria is getting destroyed by western influences and most of us are helping them do it by our ignorance utterances and positions

now we have an epidemic of obesity everywhere because of toxic western styled fast foods in Nigeria and people are becoming more unhealthy because of GMO foods imported from overseas (western societies)

those western countries have great healthcare systems to combat the fall out of GMO foods but in Africa we don’t have that so what do you want think will happen to us in Africa 20 to 30 years from now ? Already cancer cases are rising in Africa due to these factors and you are here talking nonsense of copying the west

talking about life span - if western powers do not collaborate with the political class to loot Africa - at least Nigeria today will be half as great as Dubai

i live in America and I have been here for almost 35 years - you can not walk into any car dealership and pay cash of $10,000 or in excess of it without raising IRS red flag and even the car salesman will advise you not to pay cash but pay like in installments of $3,000 monthly so you can pay it off quicker - if that’s your plan

I make this bold claim because I wanted to buy my car cash 3 years ago and i was told that rule - but why does this same rule NOT apply to people like Festus Keyamo who bought a house cash in the USA recently ? you think they don’t know he got that money from government embezzlement ?

let’s even say Keyamo deserves it because he can claim he is a wealthy lawyer before becoming a minister but what about those who have no real jobs or life skills and profession BUt suddenly became billionaire Governors - and after 8 years in office they go to western world and buy £5 million homes ? why are these politicians not subjected to the same red flag treatment a hard working legal resident or citizen of a country in the western world get put through ? answer is simple

They know the source of that money but they really don’t give a f v ck if that politician stealing that money from means more people in Africa will die of poverty, poor heath care, access to basic infrastructure and even starvation- they don’t care!

Your president’s son Seyi Tinubu just bought the house seized from Deziani and payed a whopping $11 million for it - this is Seyi Tinubu, who has not invented anything in his life, nor ever had a real job or business he built other than he is the son of the corrupt and overbearing politician and former Governor of Lagos State - Bola Tinubu, that’s all he is and he can buy an $11 million home in your western civilized society with no qualms but if one Mr. Segun Nobody who works hard like a horse and pays his taxes diligently in the UK wants to buy a house maybe worth £200,000 and pays cash, he may end up in prison for money laundering

Western civilization apologist- why is the west not grilling Seyi Tinubu to prove how he earned that money ? how many rich Britons with “verifiable proof of income” can pay such to buy a house they don’t live in - and not get investigated ?

so when your come here and tell us about life expectancy low rate because in the west people live older - ask yourself if the west has not contributed to this low life expectancy rate by encouraging and enabling corruption in Africa, and indeed Nigeria - to ensure the citizens don’t live better lives so they can die quicker

yeye nairaland analyst coming here to tell me about copying western civilization- na who western civilization help? gerrarrahia men 🤨

Dude, I won’t bother to read the rest of your driveling dissertation …

But suffice it to say I AM A PROUD NIGERIAN…
Who won’t allow primitive Neanderthals and crude misogynists stuck in the Dark Ages to define all of us!
SMDH undecided
>
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by okuta007: 3:29am On Jul 11, 2023
9jaRealist:

Dude, I won’t bother to read the rest of your driveling dissertation …

But suffice it to say I AM A PROUD NIGERIAN…
Who won’t allow primitive Neanderthals and crude misogynists stuck in the Dark Ages to define all of us!
SMDH undecided
>

you are an ignorant Nigerian - get lost Sir
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by 9jaRealist: 4:30am On Jul 11, 2023
okuta007:
you are an ignorant Nigerian - get lost Sir

Ironic, given primitive and crude misogyny is rooted in ignorance… grin grin grin
>
Re: Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader by okuta007: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2023
9jaRealist:

Ironic, given primitive and crude misogyny is rooted in ignorance… grin grin grin
>

grammarian with empty pockets and subsidy traumatized life, ozuor 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss University Nigeria 2012 Contestants(pictures) / Veso Golden Oke: Nigerian Transgender To Contest In A Pageant In Ghana (Photos) / Quality Europe Designers Jeans And Chinos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.