Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma (3924 Views)

Married Lady Reacts After Man Called Her On Facebook And Flashed His Joystick. / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by malvisguy212: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Fineman2:
She should beg her husband for forgiveness
Muslim marriage or Christian ?

1 Like

Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by 24SEVEN: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
Fineman2:
I am a 30year old lady. My husband and I got married in 2021 and I traveled to the UK earlier this year to give birth to our first child. My husband could not join me due to his work and businesses but he has been with me through the journey through communication and it never felt like he was not over there with me.

I decided to make my come back a surprise by arriving a week earlier than I told him. When I got back, he was not home. All clothes and traces of me were gone in our room and home. I later found out that my items were locked in one of the other rooms. In our matrimonial room, I met some ladies clothes and underwears. I am a plus sized lady while the items I met belong to a slim lady. When he got back that day, I confronted him and questioned what was going on.

He said that he wanted to renovate our room and that he mistakenly bought the wrong size of clothes and underwears for me. In my continuous attempt to make sense of the situation as his own clothes were still in the other side of the wardrobe and only his pictures are all over the house, he started shouting, called me all sorts of name and stomped off.

He has since turned everything on me. His friends, brothers and mother are in support of him. They asked that I apologize for asking him such questions. Another thing one of his brothers said was that he is entitled to 4 women.

I felt my world shatter infront of me. This is the man that I have sacrificed so much for so that our marriage can work. I have cried to the extent that I feel sick. Do I apologize for peace to reign? How many times will I have to apologize for what I didn’t do wrong? Should I still stand on my grounds to find out whose items I met in our home? I do not know what to do. Please advise me

Buy 2A notebook, write "my husband I'm sorry" 7times on each line of each page.

When you're done, kneel down and beg for forgiveness and don't ever accuse him again in your life.

Cheers.
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by JeffreyJunior: 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2023
Oga don go upgrade one of his sidechicks to a temporary wife.

Madam should just calm down because what goes up will surely come down and they say revenge is better served cold.

Soon oga will get to the age of mashed unripe plantain and oil less vegetable soups. Na that time smart wives dey wait to take their pounds of flesh by traveling endlessly to their children's homes abandoning their randy husbands preekbands at the mercies of rude housemaids.

Sidechicks usually run away at that stage. grin

1 Like

Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by tiswell(m): 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
frozen70:

You know what, just gather yourself and take the things you value in that house and go back to your base

Allow the dust to settle down

Then with time, we will know who will apologize to each other

Your sanity is the most important thing for you now because of your child
How old are you?
You are still single I guess?
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by NonsenseRubbish: 1:28am On Jul 10, 2023
Brandiebird:
I guess you weighed him by his financial, and romantic capacity instead of his character and relationship with God so enjoy his wealth! Say you’re sorry, look the other way, and await your future sister wives in peace. Just be smart and ensure you get the biggest cut of the cake by being the best wife of the bunch.
Abeg make Jennyclay and Candidlady no see this one ooo shocked
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by NonsenseRubbish: 1:32am On Jul 10, 2023
frozen70:

You know what, just gather yourself and take the things you value in that house and go back to your base

Allow the dust to settle down

Then with time, we will know who will apologize to each other

Your sanity is the most important thing for you now because of your child
This will just open the door wide for the next wife. Stay in your home and try to fix your home if you still value it and then you decide.
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by frozen70(f): 1:38am On Jul 10, 2023
NonsenseRubbish:

This will just open the door wide for the next wife. Stay in your home and try to fix your home if you still value it and then you decide.

Has he not been chasing other women

Did you read where she was asked to apologize to her man for asking him why he took her personal effects out of her room to accommodate the ones he us bringing

So she should apologize to her husband because she asked him why he was bringing women home

See marriage is not a do or die affairs

If you can't cope just move on, life doesn't want you to start killing yourself for just marriage
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by Kobicove(m): 2:06am On Jul 10, 2023
labake1:
Hmm
Step 1: apologize to him
Step 2: pretend to forget and start petting him
Step 3: manipulate your way to get another opportunity to travel out
Step 4: leave with your baby and never come back

You think say abroad na paradise? undecided
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by Gggjhhj: 3:20am On Jul 10, 2023
Nigerian women and I was thereby him, how much did you contribute to his success
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by Dshocker(m): 4:29am On Jul 10, 2023
labake1:
Hmm

But our forefathers married multiple wives!!!

Why plan evil?
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by Dshocker(m): 4:33am On Jul 10, 2023
Samantha124:
A man that quickly runs to his family during small altercations with his wife is not a real man and was never ready for marriage.

Him quickly running to his family proves that he's guilty of what you're accusing him of... That's a red flag right there.

Buy the ball is in your court.

Our forefathers married multiple wives.

While some men in this modern day still practice it, and South Africa is not exempted.
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by AgentGoat: 5:26am On Jul 10, 2023
what do you sacrifice for him?

Na you sponsor for school?
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by Xwizard: 5:38am On Jul 10, 2023
labake1:
Hmm
Labake add no 5 and 6 na
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by okoroemeka(m): 5:45am On Jul 10, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Leave the marriage, divorce that bastard.
very funny advice,how many husband's in Nigeria can afford to send their wife abroad just to give birth,that woman doesn't lack anything and want her to sacrifice everything and go back to her papa house and start from scratch,just because of another pvssy?you are encouraging her to sacrifice a comfortable life?if she dares divorce that man she will cry tears as big as October cabbages when she will realize that a common pvssy Is not worth sacrificing her marriage
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by Tsolutionifede(m): 6:48am On Jul 10, 2023
Fineman2:
I am a 30year old lady. My husband and I got married in 2021 and I traveled to the UK earlier this year to give birth to our first child. My husband could not join me due to his work and businesses but he has been with me through the journey through communication and it never felt like he was not over there with me.

I decided to make my come back a surprise by arriving a week earlier than I told him. When I got back, he was not home. All clothes and traces of me were gone in our room and home. I later found out that my items were locked in one of the other rooms. In our matrimonial room, I met some ladies clothes and underwears. I am a plus sized lady while the items I met belong to a slim lady. When he got back that day, I confronted him and questioned what was going on.

He said that he wanted to renovate our room and that he mistakenly bought the wrong size of clothes and underwears for me. In my continuous attempt to make sense of the situation as his own clothes were still in the other side of the wardrobe and only his pictures are all over the house, he started shouting, called me all sorts of name and stomped off.

He has since turned everything on me. His friends, brothers and mother are in support of him. They asked that I apologize for asking him such questions. Another thing one of his brothers said was that he is entitled to 4 women.

I felt my world shatter infront of me. This is the man that I have sacrificed so much for so that our marriage can work. I have cried to the extent that I feel sick. Do I apologize for peace to reign? How many times will I have to apologize for what I didn’t do wrong? Should I still stand on my grounds to find out whose items I met in our home? I do not know what to do. Please advise me
my advice is priceless, worthy of application, if you need my advice, then listen attentively, find your peace first, whenever, whichever way your peace and happiness will be restored do it, I am a very wise person, I repeat ur peace is Paramount, be happy my dear, for this thing sha pass away
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by advanceDNA: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2023
U came from uk with your baby, unexpectedly to nigeria..with public transport from airport... yet ur husband dey naija..... lol
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by advanceDNA: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2023
Gggjhhj:
Nigerian women and I was thereby him, how much did you contribute to his success

Lol.....

To them..the vagina is what made u successful

1 Like

Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by Jaybee3456: 7:40am On Jul 10, 2023
I bet you saw the red flags but you pretended you didn't so that you can become a married woman. It's your cross now, carry it
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by labake1(f): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2023
Xwizard:

Labake add no 5 and 6 na

5. Start a new life in the new environment
6. Focus on your child and enjoy
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by labake1(f): 8:37am On Jul 10, 2023
Dshocker:

But our forefathers married multiple wives!!!

Why plan evil?

How is moving on from betrayal, evil?
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by Xwizard: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2023
labake1:

5. Start a new life in the new environment
6. Focus on your child and enjoy
7. Abroad is not heaven
8. She still need dick
9. She might lack taking that part
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by juman(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2023
The husband cheated with a slim lady or ladies.
She should reconcile with the husband.
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by Dshocker(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2023
labake1:

How is moving on from betrayal, evil?

Running away with his children...
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by quadraheem(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2023
You were not supposed to return unannounced in the first instance especially if you were to be a Muslim.
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2023
If you're planning on practicing polygamy, then why must you sneak around behind your wife's back? Why didn't he bring that girl with a small figure into the house in his wife's presence? Because our forefathers were honest with their wives from the beginning and weren't sneaking around.

And if you're planning on practicing polygamy, then what's stopping you men from being honest with your girlfriends from the beginning before you can propose? Why don't you tell them while you're still dating that you're planning on marrying many wives or still sleeping around with other women even after marriage?

So that the ladies can decide whether they still want to stay or leave.

Polygamy is an honourable thing to do and sneaking around with other women and still lying about is far from polygamy, it's trashy.
Dshocker:

Our forefathers married multiple wives.

While some men in this modern day still practice it, and South Africa is not exempted.

1 Like

Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 10, 2023
If tables were turned and it was a man who found another man's clothes in the house, would you advice him to let it slide too?

I mean this man is not even man enough to be honest about it even though the evidence is everywhere... What if next time he infects her with an STD and still runs to his family and twist everything by blaming her all over again, accusing her of infecting him in the first place?

Would you call that a marriage still worth fighting for
Styluss:
He is obviously guilty! he cheated!
On the second thought the woman should let it slide and know that her days are numbered, if she escalate it, I'm sure she is would be out sooner than she thought.
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by labake1(f): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
Dshocker:

Running away with his children...

If he doesn't want that, he would have kept his d**k well. There is always consequence for a crime besides he is not remorseful about what he did
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by labake1(f): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
Xwizard:

7. Abroad is not heaven
8. She still need dick
9. She might lack taking that part

7. How did you know that abroad is not heaven, have you been there?
8. What happened to szx machine and male strippers?
9. You can't tell or are you the said husband?
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by Xwizard: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
labake1:

7. How did you know that abroad is not heaven, have you been there?
8. What happened to szx machine and male strippers?
9. You can't tell or are you the said husband?
Labake this advice is killer oooo. We already told young ladies, do not abandon ur hubby for any other lady or mistress. Let him do that himself.
Anyways we all different on reasoning
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by Purvan(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
Find another man then divorce that bastardoy
Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by efficiencie(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
Fineman2:

You married your cross ma. So jejely and quietly carry your cross with prayers and fasting.

1 Like

Re: This 30 Years Old Married Lady Is In Dilemma by Whocup(f): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
I don't know when women will understand that marriage is not the be all and end all of life.
A man who doesn't respect and adore you?
Reciprocate the energy my dear. Zero him from your mind and focus on yourself.
Make sure you pack enough savings in a private bank account in case of eventuality.

Men and women, if your partner no send you again, you too ignore them. Just kill the love and continue with the marriage for the sake of whatever still makes you happy (Children, money or the title of being married).
I still maintain that the only valid basis for separation or divorce is domestic violence. Aside that, my sister manage your own o.
Don't take any rash decisions you might regret. No perfect marriage anywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skin Color Syndrome / What Men Do That You Hate Most? / Pretty Girls Club :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.