Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden (24719 Views)

Russia Cuts Electricity Supply To Finland Over It's Plans To Join NATO (Photos) / Richard Barrons: NATO Is Not Ready For War With Russia / Russia Threatens Finland After They Declares Plan To Join NATO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by Glimpsetv: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by Judolisco(m): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
Why una come deceive d boy to go fight

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by Winters23: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
grin
Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by lawrenzooo: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
Masterviolence:
grin
Premature

All this noise will not be heard after that summit in Lithuania.

Ukraine joining NATO is all but a dream, there's a reason over 30 countries don't want to go to war with Russia.
Correction: nobody wins in a war. The loss is just more on one side. Trust me even Russia don't want to go to war with NATO and vice versa

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by thesicilian: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
USA don knack Ukraine handicap grin grin grin
After tempting them with NATO membership and tricking them into war, they are stylishly abandoning Ukraine. Win or lose the war, America's aims have been actualised and Zelensky has proven to be the clown he's well known as.

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by razzydoo(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
EOD. QED. End of war. But Zelensky must pay damages.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by Padipadi(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2023
Masterviolence:
grin
Premature

All this noise will not be heard after that summit in Lithuania.

Ukraine joining NATO is all but a dream, there's a reason over 30 countries don't want to go to war with Russia.

Alone, no country can win a war against Russia conventionally, yet Ukraine decide to fight against them for an outsider.

The pace of this war was decided in the beginning by Putin and Russia, because taking over Ukraine in the beginning would've been a grave mistake for the Russians, a borden too heavy to carry.
Also killing while fighting against your own people is easier said than done.

The phase of this war now is for Ukrainians to go to the Frontlines and die.
Keep hyping. Llordspy and WritersNG. No worry. God is still on the throne to defeat Putin and jihadists.
Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by Winters23: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
franciskaine:
unless Ukraine don't come out a United country, then their joining will wither, otherwise, consider it a done deal after the war.

Putin has no justifiable reason attacking a sovereign state that never acted as a direct threat to her.

Ukraine is to Russia as to the threat Cuba posed to the US during the cold war

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by STRI1: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
God1000:
I agree with Biden, the timing is wrong.

At least this war should be over before any of such discussion, but what can Putin do if Ukraine joins NATO now? Nothing

I salute the unwavering support of the Biden administration for Ukraine, the invaders should pull out and go back home.

Putin should be more concerned about the cracks in his government, he won't survive another mutiny.

The invasion of Ukraine has further enlarged NATO with Finland membership and Sweden very soon, so what's the point of this senseless war? it has turned counterproductive.

Them you find thousands of Russian soldiers on polish birder
Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by Slynation(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
Funny people...!! After pushing the innocent country to mass destruction and a testing ground for missiles...

6 Likes

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by Abdelux223: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
LibertyRep:
You say what? At what point did they know it's premature?
After thousands have been killed in the war?

May we not be unfortunate to be used as guinea pigs for proxy wars.
Your head dey there. The west will be like "dance dey go I go soon join you" unfaithful people grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by Onucs(m): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
franciskaine:
unless Ukraine don't come out a United country, then their joining will wither, otherwise, consider it a done deal after the war.

Putin has no justifiable reason attacking a sovereign state that never acted as a direct threat to her.

Have you ever stopped to think of what would happen to Mexico or Canada if the reverse was the case.

Americans are known bullies and over the years have device means to subdue their neighbouring nations. Not that they are happy.

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by michoim(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
God1000:

At least this war should be over before any of such discussion, but what can Putin do if Ukraine joins NATO now? Nothing

I salute the unwavering support of the Biden administration for Ukraine, the invaders should pull out and go back home.

Putin should be more concerned about the cracks in his government, he won't survive another mutiny.

The invasion of Ukraine has further enlarged NATO with Finland membership and Sweden very soon, so what's the point of this senseless war? it has turned counterproductive.
Cute talk...nice one
Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by STRI1: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
God1000:
Lol. did I say God isn't real

As for Ukraine not joining NATO, it will surely happen, they've been pushed to the wall

No sensible country will allow Ukraine membership. With Russia war and Russia control over crimea and their comedian president. Any little thing can spark conflict. Wholl allow such conflict prone country

1 Like

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by Moniya4Real(m): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Invasion of any sovereign country under any guise is wrong . But as for Sweden and Finland.. they have always been part of NATO but Russian invasion just accelerated the two countries beign an official member of the Alliance, which of course, guarantees their security interests.They would have joined anyways. But on the flip side , let’s see how America would react when eventually, China has stationed its weapons in Cuba. International politics is very interesting indeed.

God1000:

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by JADEK04: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ukraine go to war with assumptions

1 Like

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by nedu2000(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2023
He is saying this now.....isn't this why thousands have died already?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by Moniya4Real(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
That is bad belle now. Who stopped or slowed the US down in overtaking other countries in the past

“But he also indicated he believes that China’s overarching goal is to become the largest economic and military power in the world.”

1 Like

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
Winters23:

Ukraine is to Russia as to the threat Cuba posed to the US during the cold war

Oh! Finland is not a threat?

It doesn’t share long land boarders with Russia?

It’s not closer to St. Petersburg?

Say something else please!

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by Nyne: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
Matthew 24:6

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by juman(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
Their actor president thinks he is still acting.
Dont elect actor as your president, he would be thinking he still been on the set acting.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
Slynation:
Funny people...!! After pushing the innocent country to mass destruction and a testing ground for missiles...
Are you talking about Russia?
Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by royalfly(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
Yankiss:
Zelenskiy, see your life. Biden knows exactly what he meant. Ukraine joining NATO now means NATO joining the war with Russia, a potential world war 111. Zelenskiy is not smart. He is being fed with weapons to continue destroying his country and people. The best bet is sue for peace. I am not exonerating Putin either. That one is guilty of war crimes. He is descending from hero to infamy in the cast of Adolf Hitler.

What are u saying? He should have left his country to rot? Because Nigerians no nothing about patriotism. This war is not about zelenski or what u call him but about the sovereignty of Ukraine. I will defend my village with my last blood if u attack her. What nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
When two Elephants fight, the grass suffer.

Numbers of people have died and still dying from the fight of needless war.

What are we even fighting for? Territory supremacy and dominance.
Why can't each and everyone live in peace and maintain their boundaries respectively.

Live in peace and let other live as well.
Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by Remii(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2023
fasho01:
After using them to fight your war by proxy
and tested new weapons, got more data for further advancement

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by highsurge: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
But this was the very position of Putin..and u allowed them go into this senseless war..u have scammed Ukrainian all this while.. just to sell your weapons...

1 Like

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
royalfly:

What are u saying? He should have left his country to rot? Because Nigerians no nothing about patriotism. This war is not about zelenski or what u call him but about the sovereignty of Ukraine. I will defend my village with my last blood if u attack her. What nonsense.

Don’t mind those cowards!

A sovereign country was invaded and they clapping for the aggressor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by Slynation(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2023
royalfly:

Oshey Captain American...!! Why haven't you defended Nigeria, is Nigeria not your country... grin grin

Or are you telling us you are comfortable with the condition of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by maasoap(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
God1000:

See misyarn! This is about Ukraine, Biden and NATO members not about Putin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2023
cool Hope President Zelenskyy would calm down now and open the doors for negotiations...
Re: Ukraine's Bid To Join NATO Is Premature - Joe Biden by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
He looks like the Night walker king

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Head Of Military, Ogolla, Dies In Helicopter Crash / ECOWAS Lifts Various Sanctions On Niger, Mali, Guinea On Humanitarian Grounds / President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.