Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl (32628 Views)

Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Do I Collect Back The Gifts I Gave Her And Walk Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by nlfpmod: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hon.Justice E.P Amarachukwu shared the story:

Just after the lock down in 2020, my brother met this girl who just finished serviced, he loved her, after few days of talking bros bought her a new tecno spark 4, she came to our house to thank my brother, but she refused to enter my brother's room, she stood outside to thank

I was angry, because I know the game, so my brother asked her why she was avoiding him, she replied and said "my mum said I cannot have anything to do any man that is not from our village!"

Ah!
And you still holding the phone my brother bought for you?
You didn't return it?

Is the phone from your village?

My brother been a very gentle and nice guy allowed her to go with the phone, but me I will not have it, the phone is not from your village so it must be returned,I began to think and strategies

After a few days I called my friend at CIVIL DEFENCE

We made an arrangement and he went to the girls house with some of their officer, arrested the girl for holding a stolen phone, she said " I didn't steal the phone oo, Na someone buy am for me, call the person now, she said she can't cos of some reason (oloriburuku) πŸ˜”

She begged and begged, so they released her to go and bring the receipt of the phone, she went and never came back, I collected the phone and gave my guys at civil defence 20k for job well done, guess what phone I am chatting from now?

I am a lady but I hate injustice!

https://twitter.com/Justice_E_P_A/status/1677653622648102912?t=arOrbmvBD7wZodAvlbEaMw&s=08

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by God1000(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
Na waoo

Ladies hate seeing their own brothers being played that way, they can't stand it

362 Likes 32 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by turmacs(f): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
Just look at how this foolish criminal is confessing to crime..Openly admiting to falsely framing someone of theft and forcefully taking their property, agbaya......Even though the phone collector is a woman, some useless men are like that too, they just don't have sense and saying they behave like small pikin is an insult to children... Broke and insecure men everywhere. Na Una mate dey buy GLE Benz for their babes for Festac here, na your mate dey build mansion dash woman.. Ordinary Tecno phone wey no reach 50k na him Una go dey carry Soldier go collect from a woman.. I don't have much to say but I have an advice for the ladies here, avoid broke men like plague, avoid them like cancer.. Sometimes too much suffering and poverty really messes with their brain and affects how they think, nonsense..Any guy above 23 years old that doesn't have a car, a House and 50+ million in the bank is a failure, avoid them for your own good and mental health.. A word is enough for the wise...

43 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Ademola47(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
This is quite funny πŸ˜‚

But, personally, I don't like interfering in Boyfriend & Girlfriend matter. If I were the lady, I would let my brother sort it himself.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by slawomir: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Your brother is a disgusting simp

See that nairaland turmac of a girl just dey write rubbish..she nor know say na her fellow gender go collect the phone from the girl..most nairaland girls nor dey read the body of a story..haha..she don hurry Edit am...
God1000:
Na waoo
Ladies hate seeing their own brothers being played that way, they can't stand it

You are absolutely correct
I have sisters at home ...

Do you know another funny thing
Females don't really hate the fact that men are polygamous in nature
Infact they love it when you are capable of banging multiple women
The only time they hate it na when their husband dey do am...if you think am lying then go close to your sister and the day she will know you can bang multiple girls she will love you the more

153 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Abfinest007(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
I think same way but money is there spend so spending on a foolish girl doesn't make you a simp.it shows you're above her level.

One thing I understand is that "is only weak men that spend on a girl just to get into her pant

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by ideatoprince18(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
May the reason why lady collected a phone his brother bought for a lady favor she and her family

28 Likes

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by izonborn098(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
They know theirselves, two fish brain doing ther normal things.
They don't want their brothers and love ones to be manipulated but they want to manipulate another man, i only pity men who take that useless gender serious.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by ZUKKYY(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hmmm
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Hambivert: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Buying a gift for someone should not make anyone start to demand for something in return. Na like this entitlement mentality, with bribery and corruption take start.
Regardless of your contrary opinion, that girl is sparogatively smart. You bought a phone, is that why you now want to shine kongoΒΏ...which one is come inside my room. What can't they say in the sitting room?

Anyways, maybe the unku simply still gave her the phone hoping that after she uses it to call and chat her "village" men she would discover that there is no one like unto him and run back to his waiting arms.
To get some girls never give any hint of sex! They like it more than you do, don't be in a hurry!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by BluntCrazeMan: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Habbaaaaa..

Wahalla everywhere..
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Ihateheadslamer: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
You are still thinking keep thinking tongue
Abfinest007:
I think
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Risingblue008(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Gd
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by McOluOmo: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
That babe understand the game grin cheesy

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by geedot: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
I can relate, it can be so annoying when you have a stupid folk untop women matter. Some guys just take on responsibilities a father wouldn't even take on some of these ladies' life.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Tolu181: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
The brother suppose give her the phone in his bedroom

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by KidDarkness(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
turmacs:
Just look at how this foolish criminal is confessing to crime..Openly admiting to falsely framing someone of theft and forcefully taking their property, some Men just don't have sense and saying they behave like small pikin is an insult to children
Did you see where the person said she's a woman or did you just skip it without totally reading

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Teibaba(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
grin grin grin cheesy
Funny die

Wetin woman do woman

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by crossfm: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hehehe .

We move.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
Women dont have any problem exploiting men until it happens to their brother or son...funny gender

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by MisterBanny(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ok. I wish I had a sister like you. You're a Man in Woman's Skin. Pls send me number let me hear your manly voice. You've got the Mojo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by halaqasa: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
Okay

Tit for tat
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Hotwest: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
But u dey chop other people brothers abi

2 Likes

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
Wahala dey ooo

1 Like

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Hoilgbegiri: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
I will send my younger brother to go collect the phone he bought for the daughter of helinues

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Blackdisciple(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
God1000:
Na waoo

They hate it ehhh but will want to play another girl's brother imagine..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Kharol1234: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
Land for sale
Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by God1000(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Blackdisciple:

They hate it ehhh but will want to play another girl's brother imagine..
very bad man

1 Like

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by Kharol1234: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thank God na fellow woman do her Gender..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by dyera(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
The heart of a black man is desperately wicked. A black man will never help his fellow citizen without expecting anything in return. If you fail to give something in return they will find a way to take back what they gave to you, if they cannot take it back they start cursing the you. That is how wicked a black man actually is.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl by VoltageDivida(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
I need employ this girl to help me recover all the money I don spend untop woman.
If I start the calculation from the very first 2k I send for tp where the babe loss, e go don de reach 2m by now.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? / 23 Ways To Make A Girl Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.