Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? (700 Views)

How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl / Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by Cloudflare: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
A foolish guy asked me if it is right to take back gifts you gave to your ex. I said he is asking the wrong question. The right question is, should you give expensive gifts to a girl you are neither married or related to? No!!. Who appointed you as Santa Claus?

Prevention is better than cure. Don’t do it! There is nothing wrong in buying your wife even a diamond studded phone. But why be so stupid as to buy a girlfriend a phone? Phone that she will use to call her new boyfriend if she dumps you? And if you have the audacity to complain, she can even block you with the phone you bought. Dear guys, Be wise. Not nice!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by Cloudflare: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
Seun sissy Dominique nlfpmod Justwise disguy farano

Nlfpmod let's move to FP to settle the argument once and for all
Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by dawnomike(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cloudflare:
A foolish guy asked me if it is right to take back gifts you gave to your ex. I said he is asking the wrong question. The right question is, should you give expensive gifts to a girl you are neither married or related to? No!!. Who appointed you as Santa Claus?

Prevention is better than cure. Don’t do it! There is nothing wrong in buying your wife even a diamond studded phone. But why be so stupid as to buy a girlfriend a phone? Phone that she will use to call her new boyfriend if she dumps you? And if you have the audacity to complain, she can even block you with the phone you bought. Dear guys, Be wise. Not nice!!!
Well, to me, it is a No! No!! no matter what anyone says.

If you giveanyone a 'gift'...Not even just your gf, never ever collect it back!!!

It is wrong... Don't even bother buying or gifting it to the person in the first place then.

If you must give out a goat, You must let go of it with the rope!!!
Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
it all depends on A) the type of man you are and B) what that said r/ship is based upon...

there is nothing wrong with giving someone a gift IF THATS WHAT YOU BELIEVE SHE DESERVES, but sadly many men are "forced" upon giving gifts as an emotional blackmail to be in a r/ship with someone.

so if you wake up one morning and say that you want to offer a babe a gift (out of your good heart), then that gift shouldnt be taken back.... BUT if you were forced (under false pretense) that you need to give that woman a specific gift in order for her to be in a r/ship with you, then that gift should be returned when the "contract r/ship" is over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by UptownVibes(m): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2023
If she promised to love you and be faithful to you,then later betrayed you,I see nothing wrong in collecting everything you ever bought for her.. Most especially when you the guy wasn’t the cause of the breakup.. na your sweat, collect am back with your full hands.. Na why I love Timaya till today.. Dude collected the car ,he bought for one ungrateful bitch.. Years after the bitch is still sharing her nude with men cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by Nasri100(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cloudflare:

Wont lie with all my red pill knowledge i almost bought a girl a phone out of pity. Not really love cause i know it doesnt exist. Just pity cause she was bored and needed it for her side business.

Our short relationship ended cause i caught her cheating and i did a rough estimation of everything i spent on her and e noe reach 6k.

Now imagine i got her a phone or did stupid stuffs for her like renting a place for her (I almost did due to lack of funds). I would have been a mess.

How i moved on easily from the relationship months now is what i still don't get grin

Thank God that period i wanted to do it i was very very broke. Apparently God was looking out for me.

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by ManWater: 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
Legally - NO
Morally - NO
Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by Cloudflare: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nasri100:

Wont lie with all my red pill knowledge i almost bought a girl a phone out of pity. Not really love cause i know it doesnt exist. Just pity cause she was bored and needed it for her side business.

Our short relationship ended cause i caught her cheating and i did a rough estimation of everything i spent on her and e noe reach 6k.

Now imagine i got her a phone or did stupid stuffs for her like renting a place for her (I almost did due to lack of funds). I would have been a mess.

How i moved on easily from the relationship months now is what i still don't get grin

Thank God that period i wanted to do it i was very very broke. Apparently God was looking out for me.

Th heavens rejoice with you for not attempting to buy her that phone. Else she would have dumped you the following day while claiming the phone is her right. In fact she would have still used that phone to chat up and called another dude who will eventually knack her kpekpus hard.

This is exactly why as a guy if you have money, learn never be moved by a girl's pity or innocence! That pity is known as emotional manipulations. She just dey whine you bro. Let a simp dude or her father buy her the phone, it is not your job to do that! your job is to knack her kpekpus dump her and move on.

Never be moved by a girl's manipulations!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by Cloudflare: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
Seun nlfpmod Justwise disguy farano sissy Dominique

Your attention is needed here for wider views
Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by akube34: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cloudflare:

shuuu there is nothing wrong in spoiling a gf , as longer as it’s not ur last card. As Andrew Tate would say, if she’s loyal and gives you peace, spoil her silly. If it’s an inexpensive gift, you can just free it for her if na she dump you. But if na car or house, u must collect am if she dump u. But if na u dump am, free the gift.
Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by Cloudflare: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
it all depends on A) the type of man you are and B) what that said r/ship is based upon...

there is nothing wrong with giving someone a gift IF THATS WHAT YOU BELIEVE SHE DESERVES, but sadly many men are "forced" upon giving gifts as an emotional blackmail to be in a r/ship with someone.

so if you wake up one morning and say that you want to offer a babe a gift (out of your good heart), then that gift shouldnt be taken back.... BUT if you were forced (under false pretense) that you need to give that woman a specific gift in order for her to be in a r/ship with you, then that gift should be returned when the "contract r/ship" is over.

We all know Nigerian girls is the 2nd option.

They forced and manipulate men into giving them gifts as a means that he loves her whereby she can now accept to be in a relationship with him. This is a criminal offence and obtaining gifts under false pretence and must be returned immediately the relationship breakups
Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by Cloudflare: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
akube34:
shuuu there is nothing wrong in spoiling a gf , as longer as it’s not ur last card. As Andrew Tate would say, if she’s loyal and gives you peace, spoil her silly. If it’s an inexpensive gift, you can just free it for her if na she dump you. But if na car or house, u must collect am if she dump u. But if na u dump am, free the gift.

Wrong bro! As you make your bed so you lie ontop. If U Keep spoiling a girl like you said, what happens the day you don't spoil her? She'll dump you ASAP for another dude who can spoil her and the cycle continues.

Dude, understand that no matter how you spoil a girl there's another guy somewhere spoiling her even much more. In fact there's yet another guy somewhere chopping her kpekpus for free. Be rest assured that you're not the only one eating her kpekpus. So why must you take the role upon yourself by spoiling her?

Dude, if you're looking for a woman to spoil, your mother, sisters and your wife are in the best position for that! Take your mother and sisters out and spoil them. Not a girl everyone is servicing!!!!!
Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by Cloudflare: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
UptownVibes:
If she promised to love you and be faithful to you,then later betrayed you,I see nothing wrong in collecting everything you ever bought for her.. Most especially when you the guy wasn’t the cause of the breakup.. na your sweat, collect am back with your full hands.. Na why I love Timaya till today.. Dude collected the car ,he bought for one ungrateful bitch.. Years after the bitch is still sharing her nude with men cheesy

Na my point be this bro!

Collect everything back! It's your sweat and it's your money! You Hustle for it so you have 💯 right to collect it back! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise
Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by akube34: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cloudflare:

Wrong bro! As you make your bed so you lie ontop. If U Keep spoiling a girl like you said, what happens the day you don't spoil her? She'll dump you ASAP for another dude who can spoil her and the cycle continues.

Dude, understand that no matter how you spoil a girl there's another guy somewhere spoiling her even much more. In fact there's yet another guy somewhere chopping her kpekpus for free. Be rest assured that you're not the only one eating her kpekpus. So why must you take the role upon yourself by spoiling her?

Dude, if you're looking for a woman to spoil, your mother, sisters and your wife are in the best position for that! Take your mother and sisters out and spoil them. Not a girl everyone is servicing!!!!!
u r funny. 95 percent of girls are not loyal, but remember there is a 5 percent and those ones are loyal. See, when I broke, the babe was never a demanding type, years past, I don get small bar, she dey feel the money full time. If she chooses to leave tomorrow that’s her loss, I would pick myself up and find another person. I have bounced back before.
Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by UptownVibes(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cloudflare:

Na my point be this bro!

Collect everything back! It's your sweat and it's your money! You Hustle for it so you have 💯 right to collect it back! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise
Thats it my brother .No time for rubbish.. These ladies thinks all guys are fools for pussy sake.Even though some choose to be fools,we still have some with wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by Cloudflare: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
akube34:
u r funny. 95 percent of girls are not loyal, but remember there is a 5 percent and those ones are loyal. See, when I broke, the babe was never a demanding type, years past, I don get small bar, she dey feel the money full time. If she chooses to leave tomorrow that’s her loss, I would pick myself up and find another person. I have bounced back before.

Dude, that she wasn't demanding from you doesn't mean she wasn't demanding from other guys! Dude, she knew you were broke back then and decided not to demand from you. Of course she had other guys she usually collected from and still collecting From them till today, apparently she has offered them her kpekpus and she's still doing that till today. You don't expect her to tell you this! Even if you comfort her Dude she'll never tell you the truth no matter what!!!

Dude, the fact you're spending on her doesn't mean she isn't going out, knacking and collecting money from other guys. I hope you're spending on your mother and sisters too?

At the bolded, before a girl dumps you be the one to dump her first!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by Starboytwo(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cloudflare:

Th heavens rejoice with you for not attempting to buy her that phone. Else she would have dumped you the following day while claiming the phone is her right. In fact she would have still used that phone to chat up and called another dude who will eventually knack her kpekpus hard.

This is exactly why as a guy if you have money, learn never be moved by a girl's pity or innocence! That pity is known as emotional manipulations. She just dey whine you bro. Let a simp dude or her father buy her the phone, it is not your job to do that! your job is to knack her kpekpus dump her and move on.

Never be moved by a girl's manipulations!!!!
weather you guys buy phone or you no buy phone, another person go still and must surely Bleep your babe.

Anytime you fuccc any babe, just know say na another nigga babe you fuckkkk so.

As for me, I can’t collect any gift. I do things with finesse now. I dont expect nothing. I’m not surprised with anything.

Na for my front like this, my oga senior brother pass with my nysc babe enter room. embarassed

Anything woman matter, I no Dey stress.
Chioma
Uchechi
Ebube
Amarachi
Chineye -short
Chineye- Big
Favour- (like 3 different favours)
Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by Cloudflare: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
UptownVibes:
Thats it my brother .No time for rubbish.. These ladies thinks all guys are fools for pussy sake.Even though some choose to be fools,we still have some with wisdom.

The sadly reality is that Nigerian girls sees every guy as their potential maga to Bill and manipulate as they like. The moment they found out they can't manipulate (they become toxic and dramatic). In reality they prefer hard guy!

Collect back your gifts! Na your money! Collect it back!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by Cloudflare: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2023
Starboytwo:
weather you guys buy phone or you no buy phone, another person go still and must surely Bleep your babe.

Anytime you fuccc any babe, just know say na another nigga babe you fuckkkk so.

As for me, I can’t collect any gift. I do things with finesse now. I dont expect nothing. I’m not surprised with anything.

Na for my front like this, my oga senior brother pass with my nysc babe enter room. embarassed

Anything woman matter, I no Dey stress.

Uchechi
Ebube
Amarachi
Chineye -short
Chineye- Big
Favour- (like 3 different favours)

At the bolded, true talk 💯

When a girl is with you, it's just your turn to chop her kpekpus. The moment she's out she belongs to another guy. Na mumu man go looseguard go buy girl phone! No sensible man would try such!
Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by Starboytwo(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
Cloudflare:

At the bolded, true talk 💯

When a girl is with you, it's just your turn to chop her kpekpus. The moment she's out she belongs to another guy. Na mumu man go looseguard go buy girl phone! No sensible man would try such!
bros if I talk say na true you talk then na LIE. I no Dey part of people wey go call you Mumu if you buy phone for babe.

You fit buy anything for anybody as long as it’s not forced. Weather you be man/ woman/kid, if I feel your vibe, na you go run from pampering.

I pamper people for a living, I’m naturally a good host.
Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by Smartguyboy(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nasri100:

That the reason why guys cry or commit suicide after breakup, no one cry or commit suicide for love ❤️ they do because of the money they spent .
Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by Nasri100(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2023
Smartguyboy:

That the reason why guys cry or commit suicide after breakup, no one cry or commit suicide for love ❤️ they do because of the money they spent .

You are right cause i would never even want to take back anything i buy for someone. I dont know how.

So for my kind its better not to make the mistake of doing so you don't have regrets in this life that we only live once.

I think the fair game is the only woman you can give funds or buy stuffs for is the one carrying your child. At least you know you are doing it for the child.

However its always best to settle with a rich or independent woman. Very important.
Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by fourboys: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2023
Thank u op... More reason I love Young vibrant hook-up girls tongue if U bill me more than 5k ur papa
Re: Should A Guy Collect Back Gifts He Bought For His Girlfriend After Break Up? by Fahvvy: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
The gift I got is for my girlfriend undecided...

And so if you're no longer my girlfriend, then you're no longer entitled to the gifts belonging to my girlfriend undecided...

So kindly return my girlfriend's gifts, abi you be thief grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Being Gay / Everything You Need To Know About Being A Simp And How To Stop Being One. / I Have Lost Emotional Feeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.