Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds (62835 Views)

Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Andy Uba Moves Against Party Chiefs Over Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by GoodLife4live: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
Wizardslayer:
They want to rubbish her because she's standing firm for obi.
I knew a rogue like u will love to defend that olosho in hijab... That scammer lunatic..

See her urgly face ..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Mandesz(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2023
70percent of Nigerians are hushpuppi. That's how we were born!

3 Likes

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Omoawoke: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
triple996:
it has began. The trolling is now on aisha

Igbos go give up las las on this trolling. They have met their match

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by duro4chang(m): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
They are all rogues. Obi is a thief. Yusuf is a thief

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by okuta007: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
GoodLife4live:
See the face of scammmmmmeeeeerr

She is a million times a better person you can ever be in your miserable life

2 Likes

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Samakus(m): 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2023
How does this change the fact that Fuel is now 530 and electricity tariff was hiked?

These are the issues. I don't talk about non issues

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Jostoman: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Truth dey always pepper BAT people for body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by okuta007: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
GoodLife4live:
I knew a rogue like u will love to defend that olosho in hijab... That scammer lunatic..

See her urgly face ..

Agbadorian - you were not informed too? Kontunu

2 Likes

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by duro4chang(m): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Willrobert9398:
I knew this day will come
It has come.
Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Pityoobi: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hushpuppi in Hijab…Olosho of LP… Never will there be peace for the wicked and fulish!

Tears and more tears will follow her and their supporters wherever they go. The way Mmesoma and all Igbo supporters were put to shame by Jamb so also INEC will put OBI and his people to shame.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by seanfer(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Almost 5 months after the election and the party of saints is yet to release the audited report of the donations and expenses. I thought they want to do things in a different way?

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Jostoman: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
duro4chang:
They are all rogues. Obi is a thief. Yusuf is a thief
no be today truth dey always pepper you poeple for body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Obakoolex(m): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
grin
Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by jaxxy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Because she said mmesoma committed forgery because of the inec select activities.

1 Like

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Jostoman: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:
grin

Chai, the wind don blow, we don see fowl yansh

Those are the people who want to take Nigeria back but no sign of credibility in them

Thank goodness Nigerians dodged the nuclear weapon Peter Obi

the truth she speak yesterday comparing jamb result and election result forgery still dey pepper you people for body.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by GambaOsaka: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
Aisha wey be G-woman in hijab.
The day I saw her dancing like daddy showkey for campaign, I knew she be smart girl wey go soon cash out from the gullible obidients.
Carry go Aisha , Omo ope ni e
Idan wey no Dey carry last.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by flokii: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hushpuppi dey learn where this Hijab wearing scam called Aisha Yesufu is.. Where is LP campaign funds?
Their problem with Apapa started over movememt of Obi's campaign funds, united in scam, divided in sharing formula. Yeye!

12 Likes

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Iamgrey5(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
Forget the personal attack on her or by her.

The truth remains the hypocrite campaigned for members of APC and PDP in a different party

The truth also remains her impact on presidential campaign is minimal or non existence.

She failed to bring any substantial Muslim votes for Obi.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by duro4chang(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
Jostoman:
no be today truth dey always pepper you poeple for body.
Will you shut up! Look at how the money donated by gullible people was embezzled. That serves you right anyway. Your gullibility is a gain to Yusuf and Obi.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Bobloco: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
izonborn098:
Peter Obi former PDP member.
Datti former APC member.
HOW THIS TWO niggas become SOME PEOPLE MESSIAH over night SUPRISES ME TILL DATE.
Well everybody is fighting for their own interest.

How a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture became your motivation surprise me too bro

1 Like

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Felix6: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Abeg these are nothing compared to the hunger ravaging the land. Even the AGBADO and CASSAVA promised by that cocaine pusher we never still see am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by emerged01(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hmm,Tinubu online supporters no well o. Obidents should ready for battle for four years. I can't believe they could force Ngozi Iweala to post Tinubu on her page.

1 Like

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Iamgrey5(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2023
Jostoman:
the truth she speak yesterday comparing jamb result and election result forgery still dey pepper you people for body.
What truth.

She is comparing political issues to real life issue.

If Chicago state feel Tinubu Forged his certificate, they will have issued a disclaimer like Jamb did about the Miss Misoma jamb result.

Politicians always use unfounded claims to push agendas they will never push in Courts or verify for obvious reasons..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by helinues: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Jostoman:

I didn't even see the thread notntontslk of responding to it

So what balderdash are you talking about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by fredoooooo: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
izonborn098:
Peter Obi former PDP member.
Datti former APC member.
HOW THIS TWO niggas become SOME PEOPLE MESSIAH over night SUPRISES ME TILL DATE.
Well everybody is fighting for their own interest.
Bro before election, we told dem bring out a new thing new people and we will all follow.... sowore is also but their hypocrisy lead them to obituarists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
How did the APC and PDP raise their campaign funds?

Have they come out to give detailed accounts of how the money was expended?

At least we know the LP raised theirs from public donations by Nigerians. And none of that money went into Aisha's account. She wasn't even signatory to the receiving account(s). People just like to find issues where there should be none. In the leadership hierarchy of the LP, Aisha Yesufu is not even on the list of names who had direct and unfettered access to the party's funds. But she's being picked on cause she has been perceived to be the easy target. Party chairman Julius Abure is there, no one is asking for accountability from him. It is Aisha who just had organic love and support for Obi, that is their headache.

Of all the problems bedeviling us as a nation presently, it is Labour Party's campaign funds that is people's problems. E be like the suffer wey Tinubu dey give us now never really reset some people brains.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by okewumi: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
I like Aisha and nobody can change that.

She needs to tell Obidient to publish how they spent 100 billion that was raised for election.
I remembered how igbo in diaspora raised 25 billion. We need accountability and l will not want money to tanish her image.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Dshocker(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
Pierced:
Aisha deserves dragging.......and I am happy it came from someone neutral.

She was part of the end sars activists.......it was the same way they refused to account for end sars donations....... that's the way they are refusing to account for LP campaign donations.

Meanwhile..... Obi is a billionaire.......small thing he will come on national TV and start crying.

It's the people that will fall for this same scam in 2027 I pity.

Then the scam you are currently facing is called what?

1 Like

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Jostoman: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2023
helinues:
grin

Chai, the wind don blow, we don see fowl yansh

Those are the people who want to take Nigeria back but no sign of credibility in them

Thank goodness Nigerians dodged the nuclear weapon Peter Obi

see the way you people rushed from una Whatsapp group to nairaland to attack Aisha yusuf. Wether it is Jamb result or election result Forgery na forgery because we no sey na wetin dey pepper una for body be that.

1 Like

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by walex2(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/08/hushpuppi-hijab-trends-twitter-nigerian-tweeps-attack-aisha-yesufu-over-peter-obis
The Bible says when God fights for you, then you hold your Peace. Husspuppi on hijab thief
Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Kaxmytex(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2023
I just hope the urgent 2k gen z can learn from her, u don't have to spread ur leg before u fit rake dose papers, as a good wife wey she be, she collect donations finish, she carry her husband go UK go flex, diz barnies just get plenty things to learn from her, ajeh....

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Umahi And Cletus Ibeto Inspect Innoson G-Guard Car / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.