Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds (62893 Views)

Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Andy Uba Moves Against Party Chiefs Over Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by zeestone99(m): 5:16am On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:
Peter Obi former PDP member.
Datti former APC/PDP member.
HOW THIS TWO niggas become SOME PEOPLE MESSIAH over night SUPRISES ME TILL DATE.
Well everybody is fighting for their own interest.

Even if u r a good person you still need to start from a political party. You can't just wake up one day and create your own good party and run for office. You need to be the good guy clearing the rot in the existing bad system slowly. In as much as we say APC and pdp is devilish, u LL agree not all members in both parties are wicked. Some have the mind to do good things but are waiting for the right opportunity. For example seyi makinde has done well for Oyo state yet he belongs to the same wicked pdp party, anoda pdp candidate might not do well for Oyo. Another one is adeleke in osun state and it goes like that and that.
If we pick you to change things for us in this country, you will still need to start in one of these political parties you call devilish but it doesn't mean u r a devil because you mindset is different from other members and it will show in your work. I hope you understand.
Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by fredoooooo: 5:25am On Jul 10, 2023
helinues:

Leave ogini?

Should those who live in a glass house be throwing stones?
That's the problem with these stopeeed people, they can 3asily attack but can't defend , they will even want to decide for their opponent when and how to attack .. phol3esh obituarists 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Dittodat: 5:26am On Jul 10, 2023
Yes Daddy Obi is a Conman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by ReturnMan: 5:55am On Jul 10, 2023
Pierced:
Aisha deserves dragging.......and I am happy it came from someone neutral.

She was part of the end sars activists.......it was the same way they refused to account for end sars donations....... that's the way they are refusing to account for LP campaign donations.

Meanwhile..... Obi is a billionaire.......small thing he will come on national TV and start crying.

It's the people that will fall for this same scam in 2027 I pity.

You're planning to suffer for 8 years
Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Truth07: 7:19am On Jul 10, 2023
LP,PDP or APC all nah the same

1 Like

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Khyrvxjzy: 7:30am On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:
HOW THIS TWO niggas become SOME PEOPLE MESSIAH over night SUPRISES ME TILL DATE.

is there a thing ibo man cannot fake

1 Like

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by juman(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2023
I believe obi would publicly account for his election spending.
That would be too much for him not to do.
Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by juman(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2023
Hei guys.
Go and join a political party today.
Start your journey in politics NOW NOW.
You also can be president of nigeria.
You can be governor of your state.
Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Iamgrey5(m): 7:40am On Jul 10, 2023
jaxxy:

I was born and raised in Lagos way b4 ur principal ran to Lagos from osun.

2ndly igbos have been in lagos b4 tinubu was born.
Tinubu was born and raised in Lagos.

Tinubu has been a politician in Lagos for nearly 40years.

How old are you?

You must be kidding me.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by jaxxy(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Tinubu was born and raised in Lagos.

Tinubu has been a politician in Lagos for nearly 40years.

How old are you?

You must be kidding me.

keep decieving urself. Na u born am or u were there when he was born and raised? or he told u he was born and raised in Lagos?
Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by maasoap(m): 8:00am On Jul 10, 2023
PHIPEX:
As usual, they keep going round Obi. Obi is too clean for them so they will keep attacking those around him
Yeah, too clean but he is yet to come clean on how he used his kids names to open secret accounts in Panama. Mr Pandora. Clean people don't hide money in criminals' haven

1 Like

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Iamgrey5(m): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2023
jaxxy:

keep decieving urself. Na u born am or u were there when he was born and raised? or he told u he was born and raised in Lagos?
Tinubu was born in Lagos and lived most of his life on the island.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by adekS1(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2023
Pierced:

She was part of the end sars activists.......it was the same way they refused to account for end sars donations....... that's the way they are refusing to account for LP campaign donations.

Meanwhile..... Obi is a billionaire.......small thing he will come on national TV and start crying.

why dnt u use this energy to ask for the original certificate of Tinubu,and clarity on his involvement on drug case,at least na ur president now.

You are asking for accountability of how LP spent their campaign money when the party u supported Apc u didn't ask for their accountability.who send u?

We wey donate sef no ask them na una wey LP move dey pepper dey ask rubbish
Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by adekS1(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2023
duro4chang:
Yes I am doing that already. But we have to call your attention to the rot in your choice. There is a rot in what you choose. A rot in what you praise and esteem. Your party is stinking. You have been scammed
una know u dey support devil in BAT,but really spending millions to look for a way to make obi or any of his supporters bad so they can be like you...
But u dnt know u r on a fruitless journey

1 Like

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by duro4chang(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2023
adekS1:
una know u dey support devil in BAT,but really spending millions to look for a way to make obi or any of his supporters bad so they can be like you...
But u dnt know u r on a fruitless journey
Something must be wrong with you. I am very sure of that. If you don't have anything to do with your life this morning, go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by plaindealer: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2023
..but this is most critical event on NG internet today , Aisha and Oby were both given new names

Aisha Yesufu = Hushpuppi In Hijabi

Oby Ezekwesili = Gwarinpa Hillary Clinton.

This is really glorious, very perfect and deserving names..

grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by plaindealer: 8:28am On Jul 10, 2023
grin..

1 Like

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by jaxxy(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Tinubu was born in Lagos and lived most of his life on the island.

u mean his adopted mother not him. How can u be born in lagos when ur parents are in osun or Ibadan?
Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Iamgrey5(m): 8:40am On Jul 10, 2023
jaxxy:

u mean his adopted mother not him. How can u be born in lagos when ur parents are in osun or Ibadan?
So a woman from Osun can no longer give birth in Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by jaxxy(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2023
Iamgrey5:
So a woman from Osun can no longer give birth in Lagos?

woman wey never come lagos b4 won give birth for lagos.
Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by azeezboi(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

trying so hard to divert attention from the calamity this present administration has subjected Nigerians to.

What This APC supporters can't do, does not exist.

We know the blame game they're up to.
Is Aisha Yesufu responsible for the untold hardship Nigerians are into or the hikes in social amenities ravaging the country?
we knows you for wailing, ranting and crying everyday on nairaland

1 Like

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by WantsandMore: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright
You no throw abuse again when dem say 😒 mk your favorite account for public donation when dem collect? Wetin happen 😕

1 Like

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Owopumpy: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2023
Future trouble in the next election

Peter obi don lavish all their funds

2 Likes

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by Xammie001(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/08/hushpuppi-hijab-trends-twitter-nigerian-tweeps-attack-aisha-yesufu-over-peter-obis

Funny how people claiming Moral Uprightness are Hypocrite, not until there mess is Up in the Air they claim what they are not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by DeOTR: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2023
Pierced:

This got me 😂. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
izonborn098:
only u don answer yourself...but u be mumu
Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by shonepa(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2023
Roger! Roger! Anoda man down!

Copy

DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

trying so hard to divert attention from the calamity this present administration has subjected Nigerians to.

Is Aisha Yesufu responsible for the untold hardship Nigerians are into or the hikes in social amenities ravaging the country?
Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2023
Pierced:

Are you ok,,,I don't think so,, u for reason well before typing baseless statement.
Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by izonborn098(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ur parents are digrace to nature for brining am animal like u to this world, especially ur father.
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
only u don answer yourself...but u be mumu
Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2023
They're just cooking different stories to divert attention of the present situation in the country.

Renowned hope has become renown suffering or continuation of suffering .

Did LP complain of missing funds...please make i hear word
Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by olumike001(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Is that the answer to the money she received?
Same way Endsars funds went away...

May Nigeria youth recover one day sha
Re: ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds by GoodLife4live: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
okuta007:

Agbadorian - you were not informed too? Kontunu
Stop supporting scammer in hijab..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Allison-madueke Critically Ill In A London Hospital / How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade / Rivers Rerun: Inec Declares Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.