Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,362 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy (2525 Views)

I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. / Meet New Friends Today And Hookup / Nairaland Boy In Man Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy by Yankiss(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2023
Samantha124:
Why must you shame the nairalander for being nice and exchanging friendly gestures.

I mean I'm sorry, but you don't even look classy yourself, so stop embarrassing yourself.
Don't mind her. Certain things I read here make me want to puke. Too disgusting.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy by Omofaye99: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2023
orohbiro:
Please I want to send this as a note of warning pls just because you are privilege to see my picture does not give you the effrontery to walk up to me in public to say hi in front of my Friends. Today there is this dirty thing who approach me today in front of my friends telling me he knew me from nairaland is palm was dusty and short was dirty shame wan finish me, pls don't u ever in your life try it again. pls shoe get size

Your grammatical gaffe is extraordinary.
Re: I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2023
Such a nasty attitude from a woman

Go and learn how to speak to people

That is how people loose their helpers because of oversabi and pompous attitude
Re: I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy by minasu190: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2023
Are you better than him? Instead of you to be happy that somebody even recognizes you, your foolishness and childish act won't allow you..bitch drop your ego and embrace humanity cus you are not perfect too!
Re: I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2023
orohbiro:
Please I want to sound this as a note of warning pls just because you are privilege to see my picture does not give you the effrontery to walk up to me in public to say hi in front of my Friends. Today there is this dirty thing who approach me today in front of my friends telling me he knew me from nairaland is palm was dusty and short looking unkept. pls don't u ever in your life try it again. pls shoe get size

Your grammar is so poor.

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy by HussenAdul: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2023
If original owner of that picture catches u, she will disgrace u in public.

Wait o, to exchange greetings, is it a crime?
Re: I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy by flyinnizam(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
orohbiro:
Please I want to sound this as a note of warning pls just because you are privilege to see my picture does not give you the effrontery to walk up to me in public to say hi in front of my Friends. Today there is this dirty thing who approach me today in front of my friends telling me he knew me from nairaland is palm was dusty and short looking unkept. pls don't u ever in your life try it again. pls shoe get size
shuuut the fvuck up...nobody walked up to u. just tell us u want nairaland to view ur photo
Re: I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy by flyinnizam(m): 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
orohbiro:
only a maaaddd person uses today after saying today already.
Re: I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy by Tezzi(m): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
All SIMPS WILL PERISH😡
Re: I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy by Streetmovement(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol, you seem too proud a person

Na the idiot wey approach you Bleep up cuz if na me even if it's in the night I wouldn't dare try such...you're not as self worthy as you think, from your picture you look more like a Komodo dragon with a snake skin.

I no been wan insult you but I hate proud people
Re: I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy by thesilentman(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
Well,as much as i don't take women serious i had to check out your pic and even liked it-if that will make you feel good on a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy by Brownshoe: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Na the guy I go blame, approaching small girls wey still dey chop "mama thank You"
Re: I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy by orohbiro(f): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
seniorgozman:
What is the person's offence
Good question he told me the name of his moniker and I find out he is one of those female bashers here I have to put him in his place he is a popular moniker is name is toxin I don't want to complete the full name I want him to learn a lesson. But my advise to him is that he should learn how to be neat am not any kind of gal u can approach anyhow u must be presentable
Re: I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy by orohbiro(f): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lance008:
You dirty thing
See the kind primitive gal mak dey talk
He only approached you no harm about that I blame am mak he even talk to you
Do You know his source of living that you are calling him dirty ?
Do you expect a furniture or mechanic to be neat during work hours
Mind the way u address people
He might be reading it
English lol
Re: I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy by seniorgozman(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
orohbiro:
Good question he told me the name of his moniker and I find out he is one of those female bashers here I have to put him in his place he is a popular moniker is name is toxin I don't want to complete the full name I want him to learn a lesson. But my advise to him is that he should learn how to be neat am not any kind of gal u can approach anyhow u must be presentable
Unless that because I see no need for the treatment
Re: I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy by 3nity7: 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
orohbiro:
pls don't u ever in your life try it again. pls shoe get size
the air you breathe is the same he breathes, the food you eat is still from the same source. When you die, that your body you are boasting of will be treated like garbage and waste product so my advice is be humble.
Re: I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy by Lance008(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2023
orohbiro:
English lol
Why can't u correct the mistake
An illiterate need no introduction
Useless tin
Re: I Nearly Got Embarrass In Front Of My Friends Today By A Male Nairaland Boy by Lance008(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2023
orohbiro:
Do you know his source of living ?
Any work mak he Dey do Abeg carry on bro
You can't belittle an hardworking fellow
Na mama thank you Na him Dey do u when u start paying your bills you learn not to laugh at anyone
I give u 4years u go change ur perspective of looking stuff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating This Type Of Ladies Would Reduce Your Lifespan / How Do I Stop This Nonsense??? / Am I Being Too Irrational?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.