Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) (27340 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Allee90: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2023
And am one of those that didn't vote for you as such I don't see you as my president
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Johans2023: 8:49am On Jul 10, 2023
This thing should know when to talk and when not to.

1 Like

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by famology(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
President that couldn't get 25percent in Abuja,comedian

What's special about Abuja? Did your yes daddy get 25perc in any core northern state? Heart attack is real. No go die of cardiac arrest oo oOoOO 🤣🤣. Tinubu's presidency is 8yrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by id4sho(m): 8:50am On Jul 10, 2023
haslaw:

Victim mentality people at it as usual grin
Gazelle gragra
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by UptownVibes(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2023
N2B2:
Just imagine the sort of rubbish making the front page now.

It's a pity how despite pretending to be neutral, Nairaland has branded itself a pro-Apc/Bat/Shet, anti-Eastern platform.

As the ruling party and its corrupt members continue to plunge our beloved country down the rabbit hole, never forget on which side SeunNL and his moderat0rs stood.
So you no sabi say nairaland is Muslim/Tinubu forum ? You are kidding right? Try commenting on Muslim related thread,you will have to take an oat, cheesy Meanwhile everyone Tom,dick ,harry can musturbate on Christian related thread.. All Tinubu supporters have more than three accounts on this forum,the mods know this and they ignore ,because of reasons only Seun knows... Example of persons with multiple accounts is that Griller ,he operates two accounts,even hell nus

3 Likes

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by famology(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2023
YouAreNobody:

lolzzzz.....you realize the position of ECOWAS chairman for this year was reserved for Nigeria and that's the only reason why Tinubu is the chairman, don't you?
It's not like they did an election and he won, so I don't understand why y'all are gloating over this.
When he's removed, the new president will become the chairman, that's how it works

Wipe your tears ok. Tinubu is ECOWAS chairman simple.

Remove who? Lol... clowns 🤣
U obidiotssssss sure know how to set yourselves up for heart breaks. U go wait forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Cloudflare: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Hope Obi people have ears

But Why is the drug lord forcing himself on Nigerians?
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2023
Johans2023:
This thing should know when to talk and when not to.

Unfortunately even if his cronies give him speech to read he will always deviate from the track he is meant to stay in
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by kweensheba: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2023
Constitutionally, yes.
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by masterfactor(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2023
Thermodynamics:
If you think Nigerians are just going to fold their hands and endure another 8years for suffering and inflation under Tinubu then you must be mistaken, this Country won't last 8years with Tinubu as president, it'll definitely divide. You're buying fuel N500, In the midst of your suffering you're still supporting Tinubu. You have mental problem

Another Children of hate spotted, Nigeria will be great

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by cmikel: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2023
God1000:
Of course, you must honour the constitution and your oath of office

No politician anywhere in the world gets all the votes, some will vote for you while some won't

Some vote along party, ethnic, racial and religious lines, but a handful of us consider other factors.

The fact is that people don't respect open maupulation. Mmesoma case and what happened in Feb 25 are no different

We are only leading a generation that belives you can manipulate in your country as a normal way if life.

Manipulation to achieve in your country is free

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by sogodihno: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2023
N2B2:
Just imagine the sort of rubbish making the front page now.

It's a pity how despite pretending to be neutral, Nairaland has branded itself a pro-Apc/Bat/Shet, anti-Eastern platform.

As the ruling party and its corrupt members continue to plunge our beloved country down the rabbit hole, never forget on which side SeunNL and his moderat0rs stood.

So a statement from the presidency should not make front page? You need a brain

2 Likes

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Pooly: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2023
lol, by fire by force...
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2023
sogodihno:

So a statement from the rigging machine should make front page? i need a brain

Fixed
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by haslaw(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2023
id4sho:

Gazelle gragra

8 years wailing na him you dey take play so

1 Like

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2023
Not my president, so gbo angry you are the PresiDIot of agbado,cassava, Amala and ewedu guzzlers republic of South West..your stupid,thoughless,.NO BRAINER policies no go ever affect me!

1 Like

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by obrian888: 8:56am On Jul 10, 2023
Trying to get everything by force, i did not vote for you because i hate you, you don't have the moral justification to contest for the presidency, you force your way through the primaries and stole the mandate, you are not my President and you will never be, even if you stay there forever. PO is coming, and he is coming very soon watch out.

1 Like

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by id4sho(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2023
haslaw:

8 years wailing na him you dey take play so
Bulaba

1 Like

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:56am On Jul 10, 2023
Thermodynamics:
You're buying fuel N500, In the midst of your suffering you're still supporting Tinubu. You have mental problem

Don't compare myself with you in suffering. I'm not the course of your poverty lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by sukar886: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2023
You are not my president , with all due respect , I hustle for my money , I gain nothing from u

1 Like

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by YouAreNobody: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2023
famology:

Wipe your tears ok. Tinubu is ECOWAS chairman simple.

Remove who? Lol... clowns 🤣
U obidiotssssss sure know how to set yourselves up for heart breaks. U go wait forever.

It's not a concern to me whether he's the chairman or not, that's for you people to gloat over.
If you've been following the tribunal proceedings, you'll know there's a reason TInubu's crew have resumed their media onslaught on Obi and Obidients.
Anyways, y'all should enjoy your shithole country
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2023
Mumu talk!
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by haslaw(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2023
id4sho:

Bulaba

Perso wail 8 years under Buhari
Now wailing 8 years under
Next na 8 years wailing under Shetima

Total of 24 years wailing and still continuous wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by orion7: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2023
Cardozzo:

Did you watch the End of Lord Tywin Lannister?? You obviously learned the wrong thing from GOT
his son killed him. How does the relate to the comment ?
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by lordswill03: 9:02am On Jul 10, 2023
Then act like one...people are suffering
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Alliswell248: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2023
limeta:
Unconstitutional dock tape president
So un loved

Not everyone in life would love you. Even Jesus wasn't loved by all.
But if you love yourself....then you are secured.
Inferiority complex makes someone to seek for validation from others.

Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by taretoofine(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2023
This is deep

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by orion7: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2023
haslaw:

Call it whatever you like. Your headache. Bleep your Yoruba president. I know you re pained. But I don’t care.

Victim mentality people at it as usual grin
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Tommydare(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2023
Has your hating on Tinubu change anything
Thermodynamics:

You're buying fuel N500, In the midst of your suffering you're still supporting Tinubu. You have mental problem
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by id4sho(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2023
haslaw:

Perso wail 8 years under Buhari
Now wailing 8 years under
Next na 8 years wailing under Shetima

Total of 24 years wailing and still continuous wailing
Balablu
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Alliswell248: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2023
obrian888:
Trying to get everything by force, i did not vote for you because i hate you, you don't have the moral justification to contest for the presidency, you force your way through the primaries and stole the mandate, you are not my President and you will never be, even if you stay there forever. PO is coming, and he is coming very soon watch out.

Hate .....a fellow human being?
I fear you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AMCON: Kunle Adegoke Mocks Ben Murray-Bruce For ‘Skinning Nigerians Alive’ / Yemi Osinbajo Meets With Okezie Ikpeazu (PICS) / Police Clash With NDLEA Over Arrest Of Inspector’s Wife Selling Cannabis & Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.