Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) (27325 Views)

Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video) / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Chucks13: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2023
FACT! FACT!! FACTT!!!

I didn't and never voted for Buhari but I have no option than to accepted him as my president and president of Nigeria so it is not important to think if you don't not accept constitutional president he is not your president anyone thinking that way need brain check.

Tinubu will spend 8 good years with no single day missing from it.
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Chucks13: 10:32am On Jul 10, 2023
Allee90:
And am one of those that didn't vote for you as such I don't see you as my president

No wahala you will feel the pain for the next 8 years bro and you know what? By 2031 it is Ribadu or Marwa for another 8 years and after that it is Imomulen of Edo state or Wike of Rivers bro so pls add 24 years to 63 years of Obi then he will 87 years if he even lucky to still be alive because the "men in black cult" he belong has never have any member that reach 80 years alive.

So pls you have impossible long way to go.
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by lanre316: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2023
bewla:
Yes till end of 4 years or death take him away

Correction: Till next 8 years, not 4. And whoever wish death upon him will die before him, Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by master2023: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2023
Wether you vote for me or not will favour me and my family o
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by lightwind(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2023
UptownVibes:
So you no sabi say nairaland is Muslim/Tinubu forum ? You are kidding right? Try commenting on Muslim related thread,you will have to take an oat, cheesy Meanwhile everyone Tom,dick ,harry can musturbate on Christian related thread.. All Tinubu supporters have more than three accounts on this forum,the mods know this and they ignore ,because of reasons only Seun knows... Example of persons with multiple accounts is that Griller ,he operates two accounts,even hell nus

All those guys have more than 3 nairaland accounts bro
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by tonytony208(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2023
haslaw:

The truth is that Tinubu was rigged into office?

Victim mentality people at it as usual grin
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by tonytony208(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2023
tyboy:
[b][/b]
Sorry o the legal candidate cheesy

Can you stake your destiny on it that Tinubu wasn't rigged into office?
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by bekpo(m): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2023
Bethel4Life:
grin

Obidient
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by jice(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2023
sogodihno:
Jagaban know how to pepper ipob pigs.

Tinubu is Nigeria president for at least next 4 years, e pain you, you can knack your head against the wall 😁😁

You just don't understand him. He is only throwing in the olive branch which is the right thing to do.
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by wasi9ice: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2023
This man no Sabi talk, .
Arrogancy and pride will dethrone him...
If he actually didn't win the past election ,Court will remove him and there's nothing anyone can do about it ,, money isn't everything....
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by PrincewithGod(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2023
Reminds of a husband that has to keep telling the wife, 'I am the husband..... I am the husband....'
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by haslaw(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2023
id4sho:

Rich kid, you want to impress me while drinking crocodile tears. Enjoy Sir
Miracle no dey tire Jesus

God no dey support LIARS, and cheats LAMBA lost election woefully. He came third but dey claim winner. No be juju be that

Una don forget Mmesoma Ejikeme disgrace so soon?
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by soil4soil(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2023
Tell O'bingo and their followers
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Thermodynamics(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2023
Tommydare:
Has your hating on Tinubu change anything

I don't hate him, I just believe he is too old and corrupt to help Nigeria.
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Thermodynamics(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Don't compare myself with you in suffering. I'm not the course of your poverty lifestyle

Find something else to say, Yoruba people are suffering heavily under their so called Yoruba Ronu, tribalism won't get you anywhere. Stop supporting evil
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Thermodynamics(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2023
masterfactor:

Another Children of hate spotted, Nigeria will be great
Find something else to say, Yoruba people are suffering heavily under their so called Yoruba Ronu, tribalism won't get you anywhere. Stop supporting evil.
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Thermodynamics(m): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2023
haslaw:

Find something else to say, Yoruba people are suffering heavily under their so called Yoruba Ronu, tribalism won't get you anywhere. Stop supporting evil.

Victim mentality people at it as usual grin
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2023
Thermodynamics:

Find something else to say, Yoruba people are suffering heavily under their so called Yoruba Ronu, tribalism won't get you anywhere. Stop supporting evil

Baba speak for yourself. Your poverty and suffering status is your choice
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by femtex007(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thermodynamics:

You're buying fuel N500, In the midst of your suffering you're still supporting Tinubu. You have mental problem
What is this one saying? So Ur god didn't promise to remove subsidy when he was campaigning?
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by stanbright(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
madridguy:
Na you my guarantor dey go come carry naa

you da suffer or you no da suffer
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by UptownVibes(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
lightwind:

All those guys have more than 3 nairaland accounts bro
Walai

1 Like

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Ejyksneh(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Oz.u nwuru anwu
God1000:
Of course, you must honour the constitution and your oath of office

No politician anywhere in the world gets all the votes, some will vote for you while others won't

Some vote along party, ethnic, racial and religious lines, but a handful of us consider other factors.
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Inosky(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
Yeye talk by INEC chairman selected president.
You're president of your Agbadorians Bulaba
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by KPGGlobal: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2023
God1000:
Of course, you must honour the constitution and your oath of office

No politician anywhere in the world gets all the votes, some will vote for you while others won't

Some vote along party, ethnic, racial and religious lines, but a handful of us consider other factors.

Yes

In a country full of touts

You are their president

A country where the EU you borrowed money from told you that you failed woefully in your attempt to rig the elections and you sponsored protests against them
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Daniety(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoNbS7l10QE

The man we were looking for

The real papa carry ON
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by ufotunang: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
Tinubu why can't you win the election free and fair?

1 Like

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Pacyrus(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thermodynamics:

You're buying fuel N500, In the midst of your suffering you're still supporting Tinubu. You have mental problem
Don't mind him. He is just a toddler. angry

1 Like

Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by kingthreat(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2023
limeta:
Unconstitutional dock tape president
So un loved

By baby factory operators grin
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by 7lives: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2023
Thermodynamics:
If you think Nigerians are just going to fold their hands and endure another 8years for suffering and inflation under Tinubu then you must be mistaken, this Country won't last 8years with Tinubu as president, it'll definitely divide. You're buying fuel N500, In the midst of your suffering you're still supporting Tinubu. You have mental problem

Collect your country and leave mine alone.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Tinubu.
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Bimpe29: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
That is it Mr President.
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Thermodynamics(m): 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
7lives:

Collect your country and leave mine alone.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Tinubu.

What is this one saying ni
Re: Whether You Voted For Me Or Not, I Am Your President - Tinubu (Video) by Thermodynamics(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
femtex007:

What is this one saying? So Ur god didn't promise to remove subsidy when he was campaigning?

First of all he is not my God, any sensible president would have removed subsidy with wisdom, in a way that it'll not affect the common man, possibly by increasing minimum wage or something better, but your old 100 year old God who shits and pee on himself dose not care about you his gullible supporter because he knows you are a slave to Tribalism and that you will always support him even in the midst of your poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Yahoo Boy’ Stabs Parents Over Failed Black Magic Soap In Ibadan / Obasanjo’s Statement On Buhari: We Won’t Comment Now – Presidency / Lai Mohammed Commissions Borehole In Katsina. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.