Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov (31589 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Resumes Official Duties As He Returns From Medical Leave / Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy / President Buhari To Embark On 10-Day Medical Leave To London - Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Calitoscassius(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
ebenholer2:
In as much as I do not delight in his ailment...I just seem to pity Ondo state for the remaining period of Aketi ruling; inactivity will definitely persist cos hypocrisy of not wanting to offend the ailing governor will persist and thereby corruptible tendency will be the order of the day.
You are not the cause of his illness, you have the right to air your views or criticise him.
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Sammy5413(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2023
The rate at which Nigerians elect unwell politicians is alarming
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by AskNgige2: 6:06pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
This guy never well but he still no wan rest

Maybe he had sold his soul to devil Lok politicians always do...

U don't know that when devil gives u spoon, he will collect gold in return..

Oga no wan rest.. politicians always greedy for power
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by AskNgige2: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
This guy never well but he still no wan rest

Maybe he had sold his soul to devil Lok politicians always do...

U don't know that when devil gives u spoon, he will collect gold in return..

Oga no wan rest.. politicians always greedy for power...
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Calitoscassius(m): 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2023
ebenholer2:
In as much as I do not delight in his ailment...I just seem to pity Ondo state for the remaining period of Aketi ruling; inactivity will definitely persist cos hypocrisy of not wanting to offend the ailing governor will persist and thereby corruptible tendency will be the order of the day.
You are not the cause of his illness, you have the right to air your views or criticise him. Alot of poor nigerians have died of the same and various illnesses without the opportunity he have
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Donedeal1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
The Lord is your sheepherd

So you shall not die a sudden death

Full and speedy recovery by His divine Grace

Aketi get well soon ######
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Calitoscassius(m): 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
israelmao:
This is a serious health challenge.We pray for his quick recovery in Jesus' name.
Indefinite leave means he will not recover. Jesus cannot help him, the same Jesus that could not save himself? cry
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Lama70(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2023
This is the irony of life. He has been fighting tooth and nail for this post since the time of Mimiko. Now he has it but ill-health wouldn't allow him enjoy it.

Those of you clamouring for his resignation should go down Memory Lane. There was a certain sitting governor who was involved in a plane crash and was reduced to a vegetative state. The other was even a sitting President. How was it resolved? Such thing as resignation is alien to Nigerian leaders. Don't shout your vocal chords into damage.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Chucks13: 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2023
DevilsEqual:

I'm normal and everything i typed up there is 100% facts

Who is insane, Man A who voted winners like BAT,Sanwo-olu and Seyi or

Guy B that supported failures like Obi, GRV and Mmesoma

Results from thorough psychological evaluation would chose man A as being the Normal one

Support you 100%
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by alfredilly: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2023
The worst governor in the history of Ondo state. We are not praying for him here. In fact, they are cursing him
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Ajalalomo: 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nothing can be compared to good health
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by tesppidd: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
DevilsEqual:

I'm normal and everything i typed up there is 100% facts

Who is insane, Man A who voted winners like BAT,Sanwo-olu and Seyi or

Guy B that supported failures like Obi, GRV and Mmesoma

Results from thorough psychological evaluation would chose man A as being the Normal one

This has to be the most idiotic comment I ever saw on nairaland.

Damn.
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Fedrams: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
Oh Lord, i commit Akeredolu into your hand please have mercy on him and heal him completely. You are God of possibilities. And we believe you can perform your wonder in his life

fergie001:

SOURCE

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7726487/akeredolu-embarks-medical-leave-hands#123770169
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by drdeath: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7726487/akeredolu-embarks-medical-leave-
hands#123770169
You are healed IJN Amen!
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by stevups(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
Goner
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Angelfrost(m): 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sigh... Why not just honorably RESIGN!!!
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Ajalalomo: 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Indefinite leave means he will not recover. Jesus cannot help him, the same Jesus that could not save himself? cry

What
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Blitzking: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2023
He must be really sick...probably bed ridden or comatose
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Calitoscassius(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
Ajalalomo:

What
Yes, the same Jesus that was murdered by humans right? And he could not save himself.
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Muyiil: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sammy5413:
The rate at which Nigerians elect unwell politicians is alarming
The deputy governor right now grin
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Kukutenla: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2023
Almiron:
Old man needs to transfer power, make e go rest.

The acting governor go be like "May this medical leave favor me and my family.

Wahalarr grin grin
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by MDEWOLE: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2023
[right][/right]
Get well soon insha allah Arakunrin.
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by gabbasin: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2023
Aiyé ti di ti Aiyedatiwa, there's a whole lot in a name, Lucky Aiyedatiwa
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Burruchaga71(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
My condolences to his family
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by BarrElChapo(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2023
Lol...
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by HomeofSolution(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2023
Honorable Egunjobi to hold Youths prayer gathering and revival for Akeredolu
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Landmine1: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
abufadllullah:

The way you people are quick to attribute anything bad to being African, is quietly sad and pathetic. This can happen anywhere in the world.
an example of where else it happens in the 21st century?
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by TheSuperX(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
hisexcellency34:
The man should resign honourably
He will rather die as a governor than resigning
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by biina: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2023
May his health follow the trajectory of his governance
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by Lordwesley: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2023
Wish you sound recovery
Re: Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov by AfDapone: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2023
hisexcellency34:
The man should resign honourably

That will only happen in Nigeria in the Moon or the one in the Mars. You see this nigeria wey we dey, na make the state gov continue to foot the bill. Don't you see as presido don dey galant go everywhere ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Definitely Graduated From Chicago State University By Farooq A. Kperogi / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence / We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.